Christmas Special 03 - The Presents

Childcare Chaos

 

OHMYGADDDDDDDD!!!! YOONGIE!!! BLUE EYES YOONGIEEEEEEE~~~<3 I... I'm... /died/
[A/N] Yo people~ Here comes the third part of the Christmas special~ Time to buy some presents~~!
------_____-----

 

The group of four girls walk leisurely around the mall, trying to find a perfect gift for their partners, who are at home, helping out with the food preparation. Stopping at a bookstore, one of them started going through the self-improvement books lazily.

"I thought you hate these books?" The tall girl raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"Seo likes it. What can I do?" The girl sighed, picking out a few books and trying to check it against a list that she made, not wanting to buy a duplicate of what her partner already owned at home. The other two girls tried to help her, and the blonde girl just stood at the side, yawning. Soon, they got five books which aren't on the list and Hyoyeon went to make the purchase.

"What are you buying for Fany, Sica?" Sooyoung asked, looking at the obviously still half-asleep blonde girl.

"I don't know..." Jessica yawned again. "Clothes? Shoes? That weird grey cat? Or maybe some ugly fluffy unicorn...?"

"Wake up already, Sica... It's for your precious Fany. Why are you being so half-hearted about it?" Yuri sighed, ruffling Jessica's hair and getting a glare in return.

"You're messing up my hair!" Jessica frowns, pushing Yuri's hand away and tidying her hair.

"Araso. Araso. I'm sorry." Yuri apologised.

"I'm done. Let's go." Hyoyeon came back with a bag of nicely wrapped books, and the group of them got out from the store, heading over to the toy store next. "Rilakkuma for Yoong?"

"No. I got a perfect present in mind already so don't worry about me. Yul, what are you buying?" Sooyoung grins slightly at the thought of her present for Yoona, before turning to the tanned girl who is picking out a plush of Winnie the Pooh.

"Winnie...? I'm not sure but... I think... Erm... BoA nim likes this..." Yuri stuttered as she stares at the medium sized bear plush in her hands.

"When are you going to stop using formal tone with BoA nim? For goodness sake, you two are dating! Isn't it weird if a couple addresses each other with -ssi and -nim?!" Sooyoung smacks her own forehead as she sighed.

"I... It's still... awkward..." Yuri sighed too, giving the plush to the cashier and paying for it. Soon, they are walking around again, with two of them holding wrapping gifts and two with empty hands.

"Sica...? Soo...? We have to get back soon, you know." Yuri looks at the two girls.

"I say don't worry about me. I got a perfect present in mind already." Sooyoung grins.

"That." Jessica pointed to something in a distance, leaving the rest confused. They walked in the direction where Jessica points to and stops outside a jewelry shop. Jessica went in and came out really soon, with a small wrapped box in her hand.

"What did you buy...?" Hyoyeon asked, staring at the box.

"Secret. I'm done now." Jessica replied, looking at Sooyoung.

"Okay then. Let's go back." Sooyoung walked away.

"What? What about Yoona's present?" Hyoyeon followed her quickly and the other two caught up soon after, all staring at her and looking confused.

"I got mine readied already. So, stop asking about my present for Yoongie and let's get going." Sooyoung replied, and they headed back home, with three of them still confused.

…..

"Why are we at the mart, unnie?" The maknae asked.

"Ask Yoong. I have no idea..." Tiffany sighed, as they follow the doe-eye girl around the mart, at the tidbits section. "Yoong, we are here to pick present, not food..."

"I know." Yoona replied as she takes a bag of giant Pepero from the shelf. "I'm done. Let's go."

"You're giving Soo that?!"

"You will know later." Yoona grins, walking over to the cashier to make her payment. The group of them stops outside the jewelry shop and they start to look around on their own, for a gift for their partner.

"Do you do carving?" Tiffany asked the staff and the staff nodded with a smile. Tiffany continues to look around and spotted a nice ring, with a heart on it. She pointed to it and said that she wants to see that. The staff takes it out from the cabinet and gives it to her. "... It's nice. I will take this. Can you help me write Jessi with a heart shape behind it for me? On the inside of the ring."

"Sure. Please wait for a moment." The staff took the ring with the correct size, according to Tiffany, and walked into the staff room, giving the ring to the one in charge of carving.

"Are you done?" Yoona came over, with a beautiful box in her hand. Both BoA and Seohyun are done as well, with similar looking boxes in their hands too.

"Yea. Just waiting for them to carve Jessi's name on it." Tiffany replied as she shows her beautiful eyesmile. And after a while, they are on their way back. All the girls are being secretive with one another, especially towards their partners, not wanting each other to see what they had gotten. Except for Sooyoung who seems to have nothing at all.