Chapter 44: Full of Kisses (LOLOL poor Yuri again)

Childcare Chaos

 

I seriously love how she had been hiding behind her hubby throughout most of the game part~<3
She knows who to seek protection from. Her knight in shining armor, Choi Sooyoung >D


[A/N] Like what it's written on the title, this chapter is FULL of kisses. Yea. So...
WARNING: If you are allegy to kisses, please kindly stop reading this chapter. Thank you.
And, can you guys believe how fail I was...? I paired up Yul with BoA unnie, and they are both Kwons. Actually, until you guys pointed it out, I didn't realize that they are both Kwons. I mean, I do know that BoA unnie's surname is Kwon, and obviously know Yul's is Kwon as well, but it dropped off my mind totally. So yea... But... THERE~ Double KWON! The Kwon Pairing! The Unexpected and Random Pairing! But not in this chapter. :P

And I realize I got 200 subbies for Childcare Chaos. Thank you so much, guys~<3
-----_____-----

 

The tanned girl sits alone in the living room as she glances around, first at the prankster-maknae couple who are sitting on the floor, with some books and Keroro around them. The prankster is obviously bored to death, staring at those self-improvement books in front of her.

"Stop improving yourself and improve your relationship with me, pabo..." Hyoyeon sighed, snatching the book away from the girl. The girl stares at her blankly and smiles, leaning closer and giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "LIPS! Like those two!" Hyoyeon, though she likes it, protested as she points to the American couple who are kissing on the sofa, with awkward Yuri beside them.

"It's too ." Seohyun commented, earning the stares from the American couple, obviously shocked by her comment.

"Seohyun ah, kissing isn't . The thought of making babies and the process itself are ." Jessica sighed, smacking her own forehead and Tiffany giggled. Yuri is trying to hold in her laughter and looks over to the kitchen, where the Shikshin couple is. After coming back together just now, their relationship seems alright now, or even better. And Yuri kind of envy them as she watches the two of them doing Pepero kiss repeatedly with the whole box of Pepero, without any disturbance.

"... I don't know. It feels weird to kiss on the lips..." Seohyun looks at the floor, feeling embarrassed at the thought of it. Frustrated, Hyoyeon literally pulls her by her head and plants a quick kiss on her lips and walking away feeling shy about it.

"You kissed her and you are feeling embarrassed?" Tiffany teased, patting her girlfriend on her head gently when the blonde girl rests her head on her shoulder.

"I... It's m... my first tim... time after all!" Hyoyeon stuttered, not daring to look at Seohyun right now. And the situation is the same for Seohyun, who starts to cover her face with her book, pretending to be reading and failing to realize that she held her book the wrong way.

"It's upside down, Seobaby." Yuri pointed out, grinning widely when her baby sister flips the book frantically, feeling even more embarrassed. "This house is filled with so much mushiness. Just look at those two in the kitchen, completely unaffected by us."

The American couple peeks in immediately, smirking when they see the Shikshin Couple biting on each end of the Pepero stick. They could see who's the impatient one clearly, as the taller girl is eating it really quickly.

"Truly shikshins. Even their lovely moments have food included in it." Jessica grins, turning to stare at Tiffany. "Want to try?"

"Okays~!" With that, the American Couple got up and walked into the kitchen, stealing one Pepero stick when the shikshins are busy with their kiss, and trying the Pepero kiss right on the spot.

"Can you guys stop kissing around? I feel lonely." Yuri sighed, giving herself a big face palm.

"You will have a partner soon." Yoona breaks away from the kiss and replied with a smirk. While she's doing that, Sooyoung had gotten another Pepero stick ready already. "... Take it easy, Youngie... You look as though you're desperate for kisses."

"I'm desperate for you, Yoongie." Sooyoung grins, biting on the Pepero stick and leaning close. Yoona smacks her gently on her shoulder, blushing as she bites on the other end and continue with whatever they had been doing since just now.

"... You guys are just treating me as invisible, aren't you? And the two of you, how long are you going to be embarrassed about a kiss? Those guys in the kitchen had already kissed for at least five more times while you two are still feeling all shy from that one kiss." Yuri sighed again, with a slightly teasing tone.

"You will be feeling shy soon, Yul." This time, it's Sooyoung who breaks away from the kiss, but while she's talking, her hand is reaching for the Pepero again, realizing that only an empty packet is left. "Ah damn. We finished the whole pack already."

"It's enough, Youngie. How many times do you want to kiss me today?" Yoona sighed, blushing at the thought of the number of times they kissed, including the one they did in front of BoA.

"To make up for the ten years, of course." Sooyoung grins mischievously at her, leaning closer, pretending that she wants another kiss.

"Jeez. Go away." Yoona stands up and walks away quickly, and Sooyoung caught her immediately, hugging her from the back and they stayed in that position as they move from the kitchen to the living room, sitting down beside Yuri.

"What do you mean by those words, Soo? Why would I feel shy?" Yuri asked, still puzzled about what Sooyoung said earlier.

"You will know soon." Sooyoung replied, side hugging Yoona as she leans back on the sofa, relaxing. Yuri stares blankly into the air, her mind trying to process the information but nothing comes to mind about what Sooyoung mean. Sighing, she decided to not care about it and just comment sarcastically on every couple in this house.