Questionnaire 12

Childcare Chaos

 

Q – How come we've never met Boa's family? What do they think of their daughter's newfound relationship?
-I think it’s better if I answer this instead of letting her answer…? Oh wait…-
BOA: They aren’t in Seoul so unless they come over… you won’t be able to see them… *sighs*
YUL: She’s living alone in Seoul right now… *holds BoA’s hand*
BOA: Yea… I didn’t really tell them about my relationship though… I don’t think they will be able to accept it… *sighs again*
YUL: I… I will prove to them that as a girl, I can give you happiness as well. I will keep to my guy role perfectly for them to see. I will take care of you for your entire life.
BOA: Y… Yuri… *smiles* Thank you… *hugs Yuri*
YUL: Always for you, BoA…

 

Q – Yoongie, you don't seem as close to Youngie anymore because she's turned into a byun... :(
YOONG: Huh? Honestly, would you jump into the embrace of a ert?
SOO: B… But I’m your Youngie!!
YOONG: But you’re still a ert.
SOO: W… What’s wrong with me touching you, Yoongie…? You’re going to be mine anyway… And I had already seen everything so clearly…
YOONG: *face turns red* S… Stop reminding me of… of the bathroom thing…!
SOO: You even… pounced on me, COMPLETELY .
YOONG: I did not!
SOO: But you did show me everything on your own free will. *smirks*
YOONG: That’s because I’m still a kid and didn’t know that you’re a ert.
SOO: If I’m really a ert, I would have touched you if I could, wouldn’t I? But I didn’t. In fact, I fainted because I couldn’t stand see you …
YOONG: … W… Well… t… that’s true…
SOO: The reader is right… You seem so distant right now…
YOONG: Y… Youngie…
SOO: Maybe you don’t even love me anymore… You probably prefer a straight relationship, don’t you? That Kim Jon-
YOONG: Please don’t mention that idiot. I hate him.
SOO: Hmph. Who knows…
YOONG: I hate him for hurting you, provoking you unnecessarily and embarrassing you whenever he got a chance to! I still love you, Youngie. Be it I’m still a kid or not, I love you more than my heart could take it. B… But I just couldn’t give in every time or we might end up like Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie… A… A byun couple… Worse… We are not even of legal age…
SOO: … S… So you do want me?
YOONG: W… Who wouldn’t want such an awesome girl…?! *blushes and looks away shyly*
SOO: AWWW~<3 Why is my deer so cute~? *hugs Yoona tightly* But from your words… It seems like you’re a byuntae too…? *smirks*
YOONG: I… I’m not! I… I don’t fantasize like you do!
SOO: *blushes* I… I didn’t!
YOONG: Liar.
SOO: But I’m a beautiful liar, right?
YOONG: Tsk. Narcissism much? *smirks*
SOO: Just admit to it, Yoongie. *grins*
YOONG: Yes. You’re the most beautiful, wonderful, awesome and perfect liar.
SOO: Hehe~ *cuddles Yoona* Now… Can I see?
YOONG: See what?
SOO: Your body.
YOONG: G… Go away, you byuntae! *pushes Sooyoung away and walks away quickly*
SOO: Awww~ Come on~ *follows*

 

Q – How come SooNa is your bias?
At first, it might be because they are my first and second biases. I find them super duper cute when they are together and playing together~<3 Cutest pair for me, to be honest. Aren’t they just so cute~? >w<



Okay, guys~ I can see that... erm... a lot of people are actually wondering about why I say that Fany is the girl and Sica is the guy when it seems as though Fany should be the guy because she's the one taking good care of Sica... Erm okay... It's because erm... Sica is the more aggressive and initiative one here, not to forget the byuntae part, and Fany is the more elegant, caring and gentle one... I didn't really set the roles for them clearly throughout the story, yes, but I'm not sure if you guys... remember this... In the Christmas Specials, I actually did kind of set their roles... Sica went out with SooHyoYul and Fany went out with YoongSeoBoA... > <"

Erm... the one that sent me the statement... do I sound... annoying in the questionnaires? > <"