Christmas Special 04 – The Love

Childcare Chaos

 

FRHFIUHWFCWNOEIOHMYGADOIJCWUHNFWHEYOONGIEEUHNEUNEICANTEVENSPEAKPROPERLYUAFNUCEWHRIOWSOMUCHPERFECTIONANDCUTENESSWFVHENWENOHMYGADIUVWHCFUIEHW
Deciphere my blabberish, guys >XD
AND SERIOUSLY IT'S SO OHMYGAD-ish. The teaser pictures. I DIED.

[A/N] PART FOUR! Yes, everyone. It's a total of five parts for Christmas special. ㅋㅋㅋ Is the first three parts to your liking so far? And... everyone is curious about Youngie's present, no? :D HERE! It's revealed here. A bit of moment for each couple and.... guess what's Taengoo's present for Sunny! >D Hohoho~ One more day~!
-----_____-----


"Don't put the food on the tree, Sooyoung!" The short woman shouted at the tall girl, who's putting some Pepero sticks on the branches.

"Just trying to see if they balance well." Sooyoung replied as she grabs the sticks off the tree and ate it. The short woman, together with the tanned girl and petite girl, decorates the tree as quickly as they could. Because of the drag in the morning, they seem to be running out of time. The other girls, except for Sooyoung and Jessica, are helping out in the kitchen.

…..

The girls cheered as they gather around the dining table. Even before everyone can sit down, the tall girl is already picking up some food and putting it into .

"Don't eat first!" Taeyeon scolded.

Sooyoung pouted as she sits down properly, beside Yoona. The girls sit down one by one, each of them with their partner beside them. Taeyeon and Sunny stare at the two girls sitting opposite of them, feeling kind or curious about why the two of them are blushing so much.

"Sorry for asking but, why are the two of you blushing so much?" Sunny asked and Sooyoung leans over, whispering something into her ear. Sunny's eyes widen as she hears what the tall girl says, and a smile appears on her face. "Really?"

"Yea." Sooyoung replied, moving away. Sunny then proceeds to tell Taeyeon what Sooyoung told her and the change in expression of the short woman is exactly the same as her girlfriend's.

"How can you not tell us that, Yuri?!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"W... W... What?" Yuri jumped slightly and she didn't even dare to raise her head. Neither did BoA raise her head.

"You should have told us that earlier... Nice to meet you, BoA ssi." Taeyeon stood up and smiled at the petite girl, doing a slight bow.

"A... Ahh? I... I should be the one bowing..." BoA jumps up almost instantly and started bowing.

"Introduction later. Can we eat now?" Sooyoung grumbled.

"Araso! Araso! Let's eat." Taeyeon glared at the tall girl, who's face brightens up instantly when she said that. And, they started eating.

-----

"Merry Christmas~ time for presents~!" Taeyeon announced, now dressed up as Santa Claus. Sunny is dressed as the elf and standing beside Taeyeon.

Taeyeon started to give out whatever she bought earlier today, and the Shikshin couple being the happiest with the bags of food given to them. In fact, they started eating some of it already while they watch the present exchange between other couples.

"Erm... BoA nim... I'm not very sure what you like..." Yuri takes out the wrapped plush and hands it over to BoA shyly. From the shape of it, BoA could tell what is it.

"Thank you." BoA leans in and gives the girl a quick peck on the cheek and the two of them turn red instantly.

"See? They're worse than me... They're blushing even when kissing on the cheek..." Hyoyeon pointed to the two girls immediately.

"Erm... This..." BoA fishes out a box from her pocket and opens it up, revealing the two rings in it. "Erm... I... I didn't know what to get for you and... and I saw them buying it so..."

"Is it expensive? You should have gotten something cheaper..." Yuri sighed, picking up a ring and putting it on for BoA. "Thank you... It's beautiful." BoA did the same for Yuri and they smile shyly at each other.

"Alright next." Taeyeon looked over to the American couple.

"I only got one though..." Jessica takes out the box and takes out a ring from inside. When Tiffany sees that, her eyes widen as she pulls out her present for Jessica as well. It's then they realize that they had gotten the exact same thing for each other, and even carve each other's name on it. "Fany..."

"We got the same thing, Jessi~" Tiffany hugs the girl tightly, happy about the fact that they got the same thing for each other. It's like some kind telepathy and special link they have.

"Yea..." Jessica smiled, moving away from the hug and leaning in for a kiss. The rest watch as the two continue to kiss like there's no one around, and sighed, deciding to just continue with the present exchange without them.

"Next." Taeyeon said, looking over to the Prankster and Maknae couple.

"There. Even though I hate it when you give these things more attention..." Hyoyeon drops the heavy and rectangular wrapped object in front of Seohyun, not looking at the latter as she does that. Seohyun could easily guess what is it and she smiles, taking out her present and unwrapping it. She took out a ring and slides it on Hyoyeon's finger, surprising the girl who isn't looking.

"Merry Christmas, unnie." Seohyun smiled, showing Hyoyeon the ring she had on her finger, a exact same design as the one she puts on Hyoyeon's finger.

"... M... Merry Christmas..." Hyoyeon blushed slightly, and started smiling to herself as she stares at the ring.

"Next~" Taeyeon points to the last couple, or girl. "Where's Sooyoung?"

"Don't know. She went back to the room suddenly, without a word..." Yoona pouted, looking over to their room. Soon, Sooyoung came out, with a giant ribbon tied to her head, surprising and confusing everyone. "Erm... Youngie...?"

"Merry Christmas, Yoongie~" Sooyoung pulls the doe-eye girl up and hugs her tightly. At that instant, everyone realize what present Sooyoung had prepared for Yoona and the doe-eye girl smiles as she wraps her arms around her present.

"Thank you..." Yoona whispered, before moving away. She takes out the rings and they put it on for one another, before taking out the giant Pepero sticks. While the others are still wondering why she buy those Pepero for, Sooyoung understood it perfectly already.

"It's perfect, Yoongie... Thank you." And here comes a pretty much-expected kiss. While the couples are busy with themselves, Taeyeon takes out a bag and hands it to Sunny with a grin, much similar to one by a ert.

"What's this?" Sunny asked, looking into the bag and blushing instantly.

"Wear it tonight..." Taeyeon whispered, smirking. The whole house is filled with voices and laughter, as they celebrate the happy festival with their precious loved ones.