Chapter 31: Bonding

Childcare Chaos

 

ONLYSOSI NIM! FINALLYYYYY~!!!!! IT'S OUTTTTTT. OHMYGADDDDDD (please kindly ignore me and continue reading. Thank you.) OHMYGADDD SOONAAAAAAAA~~~<3 MAH FEELINGSSSSSS
-----_____-----

The blonde girl opens the door slightly, and peeks in to see that the house is unusually empty and quiet. There’s no way those girls will sleep this early, especially Yoona who always has a lot of energy near midnight. Sooyoung always has a hard time trying to put her into bed and after a few tricks and aegyo from Yoona, the tall girl would always give in to the doe-eye girl. Eventually, it’s Yuri who managed to get Yoona to go to sleep.

 

“How’s it, Jessi…?” Curious about the situation in the house, which seems to be very quiet and calm, Tiffany squeezed forward and peeks in as well. “… I got a bad feeling about this, Jessi…”

 

“Me too, Fany ah…. Must be some trick by that ahjumma…” Jessica nods in agreement as she opens the door fully and quietly, walking in slowly. Suddenly, from the kitchen, something white jumps out and on Jessica. Tiffany screamed instantly, so did Jessica. The dolphin scream echoed throughout the house, and it surprised that white thing. Soon a cry could be heard and the two girls could easily guess what’s that white thing.

 

“Yoong…. Why are you covering yourself with that white cloth…?” Tiffany removes the white cloth and hugs the crying doe-eye girl. Two other girls came running out from their bedrooms soon after and Yoona jumps at the slightly taller one immediately.

 

“Youngie~ Sica’s scream is so awful…” Yoona continues to cry, as the dolphin scream resounded in her ears. Sooyoung pats the girl gently, and played with her ears, as an attempt to cheer her up. It’s a success, as the doe-eye girl starts to giggle.

 

“YAH! I told you guys not to get Yoongie to do this already!” Yuri turns to the bedroom and scolds whoever is inside.

 

“She’s not crying anymore.” Hyoyeon came out, with Seohyun following behind her. “Plus, it’s Taeyeon unnie’s idea to scare these two. And Yoong volunteered to do it.”

 

“Why do you want to scare us?!” Jessica stares at the group as she teases Yoona with a candy. While lying comfortably in Sooyoung’s embrace, Yoona claws repeatedly at the candy in Jessica’s hand, wanting to get it but failed. After the tenth failure, Yoona pounced on the blonde girl suddenly and snatched the candy over. “Yoong! Oh my… Aish.” Totally shocked, Jessica became speechless. She don’t know whether she should scold the girl or not. After all, she finds the kiddy girl cute like a little kitten. Tiffany pouted, feeling jealous but Jessica eased her jealousy with a quick peck on the lips.

 

“Sica!” Yuri screamed at the blonde girl, surprising her.

“Yah! How many times do you guys want to surprise me today?!” Annoyed by the fact that she’s getting surprised or startled for the third time in such a short amount of time, Jessica frowned and glared at Yuri.

 

“Watch your behaviour, you idiot! Yoong is here!” Yuri whispered loudly into Jessica’s ear.

 

“Where’s that ahjumma that want to scare me, by the way?” Jessica pushed Yuri away and looked around for the short girl, who is nowhere to be seen.

 

“Having a CLOSE and HOT bonding session with Sunny unnie.” Hyoyeon replied, emphasising on the two words.

 

“Unnie!” Seohyun smacks Hyoyeon’s shoulder, feeling embarrassed.

 

“What? Why are you getting embarrassed? I didn’t say the exact wordings, you know.” Hyoyeon stares at the taller girl behind her, not understanding what’s going on in the girl’s mind. “You want it?” And she decided to do a little teasing.

 

“U… Unnie!!!” Seohyun’s face turns redder and she walks back into the room quickly. Smirking, Hyoyeon followed her and started tickling the poor girl.

 

“Don’t ruin her innocence, Hyo!” Jessica shouted, getting a scream from Seohyun in reply. “You’re too rough, Hyo!!” Ignoring Seohyun, Jessica continues to tease.

 

“Sica unnie, stop it!” In the midst of laughter, Seohyun shouted. Yuri went into the room and soon the laughter stopped. Suddenly, the door of Taeyeon’s room opened and the short girl peeks out from behind the door, hair slightly messy.

 

“What’s the din about?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Nothing. Carry on with your bonding session with Sunny unnie.” Hyoyeon replied, walking out from her room. Hearing that, Taeyeon takes another look around the house before closing the door again and they could hear Sunny’s laughter soon after.

 

“Amidst all these, this kid is sleeping.” Tiffany pointed at the sleeping doe-eye girl. “She’s becoming like you, Jessi.”

 

“Truly my daughter!” Jessica joked, evoking much laughter. Through all these teasing, pranks and laughter, the girls bonded with one another. Even though none of them had blood relation except for the triplets, their bond is stronger than anything else. Of course, Taeyeon and Sunny have a different kind of bonding session.