Questionnaire 06

Childcare Chaos

 

SORRY GUYS. Nothing about BoA moving in yet because I got something stupid right now. It's called, writer block. /ohgadwhyyyy/ /slaps self/
-----_____-----

 

Q – Yoona, it feels like the roles switched between you and Sooyoung after you've matured; now she's the childish/clingy one. How do you feel about this? Do you like it or do you find it annoying?
YOONG: Mm? But if you look back to when we are ALL kids, aren’t I the one taking care of this childish idiot? The only period of time when I’m childish and clingy is when I’m still a kid, mentally… no? And no, I don’t feel that it’s annoying but I don’t exactly like it a lot as well.
SOO: … I kind of miss clingy and childish Yoongie…
YOONG: … Go and find someone else then.
SOO: W… W… Wait! NO~! I… I didn’t mean anything, Yoongie~ *jumps on Yoona and hugs tightly* It’s just that you don’t cling to me anymore… And you’re such a meanie to me right now… *tearful face*
YOONG: … *looks away* Because… you keep on kissing me…
SOO: But I really held it in for so long, Yoongie. I see JeTi and unnies kissing… I want to do it too but I couldn’t, because…
YOONG: Y… Yes I know… *turns around and gives Sooyoung a kiss* Happy? *walks away, blushing*
SOO: YOONGIE~~~<3 *runs after Yoona*

 

Q – Jessica: Sleep or Fany?
SICA: Sleep with Fany.
FANY: … That… sounded weird, Jessi…
SICA: *smirks*

 

Q – Seohyun: Keroro or Hyoyeon?
SEO: … Erm… Erm…
HYO: … If you’re going to think that long, go to your stupid frog then. Go get married and be happy. *walks away angrily*
SEO: Unnie! *runs after Hyoyeon and holds her hand* Reader, I made my choice. *smiles*
HYO: *blushes* T… That’s more like it…

 

Q – Taeyeon, honestly, are you really only byun towards Sunny, or just in general?
TAE: W… W… What do you mean by that…? D… Do I look like a byuntae to you…? Just look at my innocent face. Does this face show a face of a byuntae? *eyes follow the bum of someone that just walk past* Looks great…
SUN: … *smacks Taeyeon*
TAE: I… I’m just kidding! O… Only to Sunny, okay? Don’t misunderstand my love for Sunny as I’m a byuntae!

 

Q – Sooyoung, why are you such a kiss-maniac?
SOO: You won’t understand the feeling of having such a cute and hot girlfriend right in front of you for years but you can’t kiss her or do anything to her besides hug and holding hand. *fake crying* And she’s so tasty too…. I just couldn’t help myself.
YOONG: ………. THAT sounded awkward, you stupid ert… How can I be tasty, you idiot?
SOO: Every part of you is tasty, Yoongie~ * lips and stares at Yoona from head to toe*
YOONG: Byuntae alert. Time to go. *walks away*
SOO: YOONGIE~~~<3 *follows*