Chapter 11: Bad Example

Childcare Chaos

"Are we kind of like, setting a bad example for the kids?" Taeyeon sighed, while she fold the shirt neatly and put it into the baggage.

"Don't worry, Taengoo. We just need to control ourselves in front of them." Sunny replied, picking out the clothes from the wardrobe and giving it to her girlfriend. "Alright. That's all."

"Huh? What about your undergarment?"

"It's inside the bag already. Who will let a ert touch their undergarment?"

"I.. I'm not a ert!" Taeyeon's face turns red immediately. She zipped up the baggage and drag it off the bed, walking out of the room. "Kids, we are going. Come on."

"Taeyeon-ah, you're leaving so soon?" The middle-aged woman who is playing with the kids asked, smiling.

"Ah yea.. I'm sorry but we have some work to rush this week.. Don't worry, I will take care of Soonkyu." Taeyeon answered politely, as she bows.

"Stop calling me Soonkyu! It's Sunny!" Sunny came out from her room and smacked Taeyeon on her shoulder, pouting. Taeyeon chuckled.

"I shall be going then, ajumma." Taeyeon smiles, bowing again.

"Alright. Come over and play when you are free, okay? I will whip up tasty food for you." The middle-age woman nodded, patting the little kids around her.

"Food!" Sooyoung's eyes started shining brightly.

"Yah, shikshin. Get going." Taeyeon pushed the little girl towards the rest, hurrying her.

"Soonkyu-ah, if you need anything, just come back and take." The middle-aged woman smiled, patting her daughter on her back.

"Mum, it's Sunny!" The short girl protested, and her girlfriend laughed, along with her mother. They bowed together, with the kids, and got out of the house, leaving the middle-aged woman alone. Taeyeon swings the baggage over her shoulder and grabbed Sunny's hand. The kids did the same, holding each other's hand (I think you should know, who with who..), and followed the two girls closely, to Taeyeon's car. Taeyeon placed the baggage in the boot and waited for the kids to get onto the car, before getting behind the steering wheel and starting the car engine. Making one last check that the kids are seated properly, Taeyeon drives off from the parking lot. It took them less than 10 minutes to reach home, and the two shikshins jump off the car almost immediately, hurrying Taeyeon to open the door quickly as they want to eat. Taeyeon sighed and opened the door to let the kids in, before getting the baggage out from the car boot and bringing it into the house. The shikshins are already snacking on something.

"Taeyeon unnie, Yoona unnie and Sooyoung unnie are eating my goguma.." Seohyun ran to the short girl, with Keroro plush in her arm.

"Let them eat, Seohyun. I will buy some more for you next time." Taeyeon patted the little girl, who smiles instantly, nodding. She then runs away, towards the little prankster. "Hyoyeon unnie, let's play with Keroro."

"I want to play with you, not Keroro. Throw that away." Hyoyeon replied, pouting.

"But Keroro wants to play too!"

Asking the kids to behave themselves. Taeyeon walks into her own room with Sunny to work on their project. Taeyeon closes the door without locking it, to block out as much noise as possible.

 

.....

 

"Ahh... I think we should take a break. We had done pretty much today.." Taeyeon said, as she starts to stretch her stiff body. Sunny nodded, doing the same. Suddenly, Taeyeon begins to stare at Sunny while smiling to herself.

"What? Why are you staring at me suddenly?"

"Because you're cute, Bunny."

"Bunny?"

"Yep. Because you're cute as a little bunny."

The two of them gaze into each other's eyes, moving closer slowly. Just when their lips are about to come in contact, Taeyeon's phone started ringing. It's an alarm.

"... Stupid alarm.."

"Why did you set the alarm for?"

"You will know."

Sunny didn't understand her at first, but soon she does, as she can hear someone crying and whining clearly. It's obvious who is that. The hungry shikshin.

"Her stomach alarm is the most accurate in the world." Taeyeon sighed, getting up from her seat. "I guess we have to do it later, Bunny."

Sunny nodded, smiling, as she stood up and followed Taeyeon out of the room. Sunny carries the tall kid who's standing right outside the room, and put her down beside the doe-eye girl. The doe-eye girl hugs the tall kid, and the crying stops instantly.

"Yoongie~ I'm hungry.." Sooyoung whined, as she hugs the doe-eye girl tightly.

"I know, Youngie. I'm hungry too. Because Taeyeon unnie is a slow poke." Yoona patted the girl gently.

"Yoona, I can hear you!" Taeyeon shouted as she takes out the groceries from the fridge quickly, and she receives no reply. After a while, she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist. "Bunny, I'm busy."

"Don't panic, Taengoo. I will help you." Sunny replied, as she walks away, to help prepare the things that they need. Nearly one hour later, they are finally done. Sunny is arranging the utensils, while Taeyeon went back to her room to get her chair out, since they are missing one chair. While Sunny continues with what she's doing, Taeyeon came back and hugs her girlfriend from the back. She then slides her hand under the shirt, and end up having her hand getting a hit from Sunny. "I thought you are worried about being a bad example?"

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out, and removes her hands away, to realise that Sooyoung is actually standing just outside kitchen, looking at them.

"W.. why is it always you who saw us?!" Taeyeon started  to panic.

"Is that fun? You look like you are enjoying it a lot, unnie." Sooyoung asked, giving them her most innocent look. "I should try it.." And she walks away, back to the living room.

"N.. No! D.. Don't! Come back! Dinner is ready okay? Come!" Taeyeon runs out of the kitchen quickly, chasing the little girl.