Chapter 17: Triggered

Childcare Chaos

“So we will get those when we grow up?” The tall kid asked as she stares at the chest of the two adults, feeling curious about the difference in their bodies.

“H.. Huh? Yea...” Feeling embarrassed, Taeyeon blushed as she nodded.

“Do they vary in sizes? Sunny unnie’s seems to be bigger than yours, unnie.”

“Y.. Y.. You will know w.. when you grow up! S.. Stop asking.. a.. and don’t stare!”

“It’s soft.” Hyoyeon pointed out. Shocked, Taeyeon looks in the direction where Hyoyeon is at and see the kid’s hand on her girlfriend’s chest. That roused the interest of the other kids as they gather around Sunny, wanting to try and touch it.

“Y.. Yah! O.. Only I can touch her! D.. Don’t.. Don’t touch her, kids!” Taeyeon shouted as she places both hands on Sunny’s chest.

“Yah, byuntae.” Sunny teased, making Taeyeon’s face turns even redder.

“Why is it that only you can touch Sunny unnie, unnie?” Yuri asked.

“B.. B... Because I.. I’m her lover! I.. I’m her girlfriend!” Taeyeon’s face just keeps on getting redder and redder. She removes her hand quickly and stays still, not knowing what to do or say anymore.

“So only a girl’s lover can touch the girl’s chest?” Sooyoung adds on.

“Y... Yes! O.. Only the lover can! So.. So only I can touch hers!”

“Ohh~ Okays. So Yoongie, in future, only I can touch yours! No one else!” Sooyoung smiles at the doe-eye girl.

“W.. What?!” The doe-eye girl stares at the tall kid, confused, while Taeyeon smacks her own forehead and sighed. Sunny giggles and let out a sigh. She is unable to decide whether her girlfriend is cuter or the innocent kids are cuter.

 

.....

 

“Childish~” Sunny pinched the cheeks of the slightly taller girl the moment the girl walks into the room after getting the kids to stop playing and sleep.

“W.. What?” Surprised by the sudden attack, Taeyeon gave Sunny a confused look.

“Getting jealous of the kids? Keke.”

“W.. What? Y.. You’re mine.. S.. So o.. only I can touch you.” Taeyeon pouted.

“Claiming your stake over me? How cute~” Sunny continues to pinch the girl’s cheeks playfully. Despite the pain, Taeyeon didn’t resist. In fact, she kind of likes it. She moves closer, pushing her girlfriend towards the bed and pins her down.

“Can we do it again, Bunny?” Taeyeon asked, staring into Sunny’s eyes.

“You fail in being seductive, Taengoo. Rather than that, you look cute.” Sunny chuckled. “Aren’t you afraid that we will oversleep again?”

“I will set an alarm.” Taeyeon replied, pouting. Sunny giggles as she kissed the pouting girl. The two of them started kissing passionately, as they get under the blanket slowly. Pieces of clothing are thrown all over the room and moans are soon heard. Meanwhile, a kid got out of her bed, wanting to get the short girl to accompany her to the toilet. However, as she stood outside the room, she frowns as the moans filled her mind, triggering those memories that she loathes.

The kid clenched her fists tightly and walked away, wanting to get those sounds off her mind.