Chapter 19: Grown

Childcare Chaos

Can you guys please take a look at the blog and give me a reply about whatever i asked there? > <" Sorry and thank you in advance.. https://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/291734

-----_____------

 

 

"Unnie, I'm sick. I can't-" The tall girl whined as the short woman pulls her out of her bed forcefully.

 

"Like real, Choi Sooyoung. If you don't get up now and prepare for school, no breakfast for you. I mean it." The woman threatened.

 

"What?! Come on... You know I cannot skip a meal.. Araso. Araso. I'm getting up okay?" The tall girl stopped her whining and got up immediately. "Where's the rest? I know Sica and Fany are not going to be up that early, given that Sica is a total sleepyhead..."

 

"As usual, Seohyun had woke up long ago and went to school with Hyoyeon and Yuri following. Sica and Fany got a project to do so, unexpectedly, Sica is up early. And, they went to school too, already."

 

"What?! Doesn't that mean that I'm going to school alone?! Darn it. Yuri should at least wait for me... Why go with HyoSeo and ruin their date..?"

 

"Just go and get ready quickly! You're going to be late!" The short woman shouted, pushing the girl into the bathroom.

 

"Araso!! Go and accompany Sunny unnie, Taengoo ahjumma!" With that, Sooyoung runs into the bathroom and shut the door before the short woman could say anything. Taeyeon sighed and walked away, back to the girl's room to tidy her bed for her, but to realize that there's someone else on the bed. It's obvious who is it, and Taeyeon didn't know whether she should wake the person up or not. However, before she could even decide, the figure stirred and got up.

 

"Morning, Taeyeon unnie~" The doe-eye girl greeted the woman cheerfully.

 

"Morning." Taeyeon pats the girl gently. "Why are you in Sooyoung's bed?"

 

"I got a nightmare, unnie! It's so scary that I'm scared to sleep alone! So I climb into Youngie's bed~"

 

"I see. Do you want to con-"

 

"Yah! You didn't wake Yoongie up, did you? She got a nightmare yesterday! Let her rest!" Sooyoung appears at the door suddenly and shouted.

 

"Youngie~" The doe-eye girl runs towards the tall girl immediately and hugs her tightly, snuggling close. "Youngie, I woke up on my own today~ Am I a good girl?"

 

"Really? Good job~ but you need more rest, Yoongie. Go and sleep." Sooyoung ruffles Yoona's hair with a gentle smile, as she couldn't resist the cuteness of this girl.

 

"I don't want~! You always disappear while I'm sleeping! I won't let you disappear again! I'm going to watch you so you won't disappear!" Yoona protested childishly. Sooyoung looks at Taeyeon, giving a certain look, trying to get her opinion.

 

"Yoona ya, Sooyoung won't disappear. She just has something to do so she went out for a while. Be a good girl and go to sleep. Unnie will make good food for you to eat, okay?" Taeyeon caught the signal and spoke up.

 

"No! I don't care! If Youngie is going somewhere, I'm tagging along!" Yoona cuddles even closer to the tall girl, refusing to let her go.

 

"Yoona, it's not safe for you.. Be a good girl, okay?"

 

"I don't care! I'm tagging along or Youngie shall stay!"

 

Sooyoung continues to look at Taeyeon and they started sending signals to each other through their eyes, discussing on what they should do about the doe-eye girl. Both of them know how stubborn the girl is and won't give up until she gets what she wanted.

-----

"Take care of Yoona, okay? You know her condition... Don't let the guys get too close, in case they take advantage of her. And-" The short woman looks at the happy doe-eye girl worriedly as she instructs the tall girl on what to do, but she got interrupted.

 

"Youngie, let's go~!" The doe-eye girl grabs the arm of the tall girl and drags her away before Taeyeon could even finish what she wants to say. Sooyoung did a signal, assuring that everything is going to be fine, but it didn't stop the woman from worrying.