Questionnaire 04

Childcare Chaos

 

You guys are such meanies! How can you wish for my lappy to be stolen again? SOBS. MEANIES!
-----_____-----

 

Q – Dandyu : Have you two ever felt tired? You guys do it everyday and it's so rare to see you two doing normal things...
SUN: HONESTLY, I’m very tired. But this stupid ert here keeps on wanting it.
TAE: But it’s FUN, isn’t it?
SUN: Not when you overdid it, you idiot! You’re tiring me out and just look at that… We look like we did nothing other that that!
TAE: We did other things, okay? We only do that when I’m really stressed out.
SUN: I guess you got a very stressful life, to be wanting it everyday… EXCUSES, ert.
TAE: I… I… I’m really stress okay? After those seven characters that I did around ten years ago, the boss has higher expectation of me and it’s tiring to keep up to that expectation, you know…
SUN: And author, you should highlight it sometimes, that we are actually working or doing house chores. Why do you always show us when we are doing it?

-H… Huh? I… I…-
SICA: The author is biased towards the two shikshins, unnie. So more time is going to be spent on them. In order to keep it short, the author shows the most passionate part of your relationship.

-I… I didn’t! I… erm…-
SUN: Author, please… Stop showing that we are doing it.
TAE: I got labeled as a ert because of you, author!
SUN: No, Taengoo. It’s because you’re really a ert. Not because of how the author writes, you idiot.
TAE: EHHHH?! *tearful expression*

 

Q – Soona : Why does Sooyoung love to 'attack' Yoong? Do you guys want to compete with Jeti and become the next byun couple?
YOONG: … She’s a Kiss Maniac, reader.
SOO: It’s Kiss-Yoongie Maniac!
YOONG: Still a kiss maniac. Now, kindly explain yourself, you ert.
SOO: I’m not a ert! And reader, I didn’t intend to compete with JeTi for that title because I’m not a ert.
YOONG: You are.
SOO: I’m not!
YOONG: Whatever. Continue.
SOO: I just wanted to make up to the years when I can’t even touch or kiss her, okay? It’s just so unfair to see JeTi going all lovey dovey, and I got such a cute and innocent deer beside me but I can’t do anything. Plus, will you be able to resist it if you have this cute, innocent deer right in front of you, tempting you with her delicious lips?
YOONG: I DID NOT TEMPT YOU.
SOO: Your existence tempts me already.
YOONG: Stay away from me, you ert. *walks away*
SOO: Yoongie~ Come back~! *follows quickly*

 

Q – Hyohyun : When will you guys being lovey dovey and cheesy like the others? You guys have been together for so long but you two are so awkward when it comes to skinship..
HYO: … B… Blame her. I can’t really do anything because of her strict lifestyle. So I’m not used to it…
SEO: I believe we should take things slowly, unnie.
HYO: BUT IT’S FRUSTRATING. We can’t even do anything properly! Even the readers are frustrated while watching us! Even Yul and BoA nim kissed, Seo… I… I can’t even kiss you properly without getting embarrassed…
SEO: … *holds Hyoyeon’s hand* Let’s work harder together, unnie…
HYO: … O… Okays…

 

-----_____-----
ANYWAY GUYS~ I... Erm... I'm just playing around here and I kind of drew something and posted it on my Tumblr. It's obviously about SooNa, since I'm talking about it here. LOL and... I might... MIGHT continue with it if people want it so... care to check it out...? >///<"

/OKAY I'M SO SHAMELESS/