Chapter 26: Trouble

Childcare Chaos

 

A group of scary looking people stands in a line, at the school gate, glaring at anyone that walks past. After standing there for nearly half an hour, no one caught their eyes yet. Not a single girl that walks out through the gate fits the description of being good looking. Those that are pretty alright don't seem to be the type that likes to act cute as well. Another fifteen minutes had passed but still, they had yet to find their target.

 

After standing there for nearly half an hour, no one caught their eyes yet. Not a single girl that walks out through the gate fits the description of being good looking. Those that are pretty alright don’t seem to be the type that likes to act cute as well. Another fifteen minutes had passed but still, they had yet to find their target.

 

“Those gangsters are so going to kill me if those GODDESSES and their childish friend doesn’t come out soon.” Watching at a side, is Jonghyun and his friends.

 

“How did you know if that girl came? She’s not a student of this school.” The guy munching on a piece of chicken asked.

 

“I saw her. She came. But what’s taking them so long?! It’s like 3:45 pm already.” Jonghyun frowned.

Just then, a small group of girls wall out from the school building. Within that group, someone stands out greatly to the rest of the students. Everyone just stop and stare. The Queen, Kwon BoA.

 

“And she did this. Buing buing&;” BoA did the aegyo happily, to her friends, as she talks about the kiddy doe-eye girl.

 

“I guess you finally came out…” Without knowing why, BoA finds herself getting pulled away from her friends suddenly. She turns around, surprised to see gangsters in the school compound. “I waited so long, miss. Now, let’s get down to business.”

 

“Oh damn! He got the wrong person!” Jonghyun ran out from his hiding place quickly. “It’s not her! You got the wrong person!”

 

“Oh really? Too bad for you. I’m tired if waiting, Mr GOD. You told me three in the afternoon and I waited there for one hour already. I will just take this one, and consider my job done.”

 

“No you can’t! She’s… She’s…” Jonghyun started panicking. He didn’t know what to do. He never thought that he will cause BoA to get into a trouble like this.

 

“Well she’s cute. My business here is done. Let’s get going, little miss.” The leader tries to drag the confused girl with him but she resisted strongly. Angered, he raised his hand, wanting to slap her but to realise that the students are gathering around with menacing look. “What’s this about?”

 

“Let go of our Queen, you idiot!” Someone shouted.

 

“Queen? Ahh… So you’re the Queen. Not bad… I guess.. I shall be the King then. Stop these idiots, guys. I’m gonna enjoy myself, with my QUEEN.” The leader signalled and his underlings acted immediately. However, due to the large number of students, some got pass their defence and tried to hit the leader. He dodged their attacks easily, and sent them flying in all directions. “Useless punks.”

 

“NICE UNNIE!!” Just when he was about to leave, a voice caught his attention. A tall girl is seen running towards him at full speed, and before he could react, a huge force came in contact with his face and he fell to the ground. The doe-eye girl pulls BoA away from him quickly and runs back to the rest of the girls. “Youngie~ Who are those guys? Why are they trying to hurt nice unnie?”

 

“You… didn’t change?” Sooyoung asked, instead of answering Yoona’s questions.

 

“Change…?” Yoona did not understand.

 

“I… It’s nothing.” Sooyoung sighed.

 

“Soo, it’s not the time for that. Trouble.” Yuri tugs on the sleeves of the tall girl, and signals to her to look at the front. Those gangsters are obviously angered. Especially the leader.