Chapter 27 - part 1

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in brown are spoken in English. The rest is in Korean

 

Jaejoong POV

 

It’s been real hard for me to control my hormones these days. I mean I’ve kissed her several times, but never felt such a need for her. Ever since she held my hands I’ve been going crazy. I always want to hold her, keep her beside me. It is really hard to see Kris being very close to her. I mean I get jealous even when Tao pulls her close. The guy treats her like a sister! He’s not competition. It’s been four day since the prank took place. Aileen and Yunho beat the hell out of us literally. She’s one strong woman, I have to say that. Kris and Tao protected Ray from their wrath and got hit instead when they joked after watching the video. I know she’s starting to like me more, but with Kris around she changes completely. He seems to have such an impact on her. I sometimes wonder if she has a crush on him. Even worse, that Changmin annoys me by getting closer to her, disturbing our time at the rooftop. The er even slept on her lap the other day! This is going to be real hard for me.

I have a ton of work with the signing of the agreement nearing and here I’m thinking about that intelligent, oblivious girl. Oh my life!

 

Reya POV

 

The friggin server broke down again. I’ve been in the office for 27 hours continuously! Not even had a drop of sleep. It is lunch time now and our boss gave us the day off since we look like zombies. It took a good 5 minutes for me to adjust to the sunshine when I stepped out of the office. I decided to meet Kris. The guy has been calling me a lot. Add Jaejoong too. The poor fellow was waiting for me at the rooftop last night. Should see what he’s doing at work. Now I don’t tense, instead I feel really different when he’s around. I don’t get it, but it feels so good. Whatever the feeling is, I decided to ignore it for good. This can’t go on. He has Jessica. I don’t want to be part of a love triangle. I can do that. I should be able to get over this feeling.

On the way to Kris’ and Tao’s room I was stopped by an employee.

“Miss, can you do me a favour?”

“Depends on what you ask.” She smiled and guided me to a secluded corner.

“You really live up to your reputation.” Darn, I have a reputation in this company!

“Thanks I guess.”

She turned real serious and gave me a pen drive.

“Please pass this to Mr. Hwang. It’s really important. Thank you.” She bowed and left. What the hell?

 

The moment I entered the room I saw Kris and Tao sitting on the couch. Yep, these idiots requested for one. That’s where they work. Seeing me they stopped their work.

I’m sooooooooooooooooo tired! I wined.

Kris tapped his lapped wanting me to lie on his lap. And I gladly did, putting my legs on Tao who immediately removed my shoes.

Mei, did you sleep?

Nooooo gege. I want to sleep, but not sleepy!!!Yep I wined again.

Baby Reya is back!!!Kris cooed ruffling my hair and kissing me on my forehead.

You’re kissing me a lot these days Yi Fan!

Can’t I kiss my bǎobèi? Who else will kiss you?

Me!Tao screamed and caressed my outer palm. Kris simply smiled. That gummy smile that only we can see.

Haha, acting like you own me!

YES YOU’RE OURS!Both yelled in unison.

 

Tao POV

 

I went to join the others for lunch. I found the five and that Jessica already eating.

“Tao-ah why are you so late? Sorry we started without you!” Yunho hyung apologized.

“No problem. Just lost track of time.” And I sat next to Changmin hyung

“Where’s Kris?” He asked me after swallowing his food.

“Stuck with Ray.”

“What Reya came?! Where is she?” Junsu asked

“Oppa, must she come always? Must be spending some alone time with Kris” Jessica answered. I couldn’t help but look at the man sitting right next to her who spat what he ate once she told that.

“Oppa you alright?” He simply brushed her hand away and asked

“Where is she? Is she sick because of working over night?” He knows that too?

“Like it said before, with Kris.” I decided to annoy him, after all I’m Reya’s friend *evil laugh*

I smiled. I ordered my food and for them too.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

This boy is really getting on my nerves.

“Tao, is she sick?” I asked one more time

“Why must she be sick to be with Kris?” Why are you doing this to me Tao?

“Oppa, why bother about those two? They deserve some time alone. Let them realise what they feel about each other.” She held my fist that was now clenched in anger.

Those two together. No way I’m letting that happen. I quickly swallowed the food.

“Stop each so fast hyung. You’ll choke.” Tao told me. The more I stay here, the closer Kris gets to her. Well, you wouldn’t mind that right? News Flash! I do! I glared at him, Junsu nudged me to stop it.

“Oppa there’s no need to rush. We have all the time in the world” This b*tch!

 "She's just tired working hyung. Sleeping on ge’s lap. He didn’t want to wake her. I’ll be taking their food once I’m done.” Tao finally explained.

No, but I'm still heading back as soon as possible. I'm not letting them spend time together, especially not in my office!

“Hyung, I’m coming with you.” Changmin told.

“No! I’m going back.” I retorted. “Tao is it ok if I take their food since I’m done?”

He smirked. The hell?

“Ok hyung. But it’s better not to disturb the two.” Brother, I’m born to disturb those two.

I smirked back, took the food packets and rushed back to the office.

 

 


A/N: A double update especially for kitty-elf. She called me a brat *starts crying*

And this is a three part chapter! I had so much fun writing it.

My rotten luck I just realised that I have misspelled by title. Right after i got my poster!!!!! *bangs head on the wall*

Hopefully the designer is willing to make the change for me *prays*

Over and Out 

10 Sept 2015