Chapter 17

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“Did we kiss before?” Shreeeeeeeeeeeakkkk. I hit the brakes. The other vehicles immediately sounded their horn. I immediately started the engine and parked in a corner. Ray turned towards me after looking out to the window. Crap, does she remember?

“Ray, about that-”

“We did. Didn’t we? On that Friday after the club?”

Time to tell the truth Jaejoong. “Yes. I kissed you.” I looked at her expecting a slap. But she looked at me waiting for an explanation.

*deep breath* “You went on calling me gay. I couldn’t stop you. I don’t know what got into me. I’m sor-”

“I tempted you.” She said hitting her head on the seat. “I’m sorry. I never behave like that. God! I’m an idiot” She apologised ruffling her hair in frustration and covering her face with her hand, facing the ground.

“No, don’t blame yourself. I’m the one who kissed you. I should have just let you leave the lift.” I held her shoulder, making her turn towards me.

“I kissed back. Didn’t I?” I nodded. “No wonder the kiss felt so familiar!”

 “So me kissing you again is causing this problem ha?” I questioned scolding myself in my head. She nodded in agreement.

“Wait, so me being pushed onto the bed, was because. Don’t tell, we were kissing then too?”

“Well, once I kissed. I couldn’t stop. You responded. so..” Did I just tell it to her? Oh My God, I'm acting like her!!!!!!!!

“It was a full-on make out!” She seemed shocked

“Yep.” I replied

“My first mature make out session and I don’t remember!” She sighed in frustration. What did she just say now? Lord! She’s something!! Wait, So I wasn’t-

“No Oppa, you weren’t my first kiss. Just the first guy I kissed this long. Doubt cleared?” She answered looking outside. But I nodded. Mind reading girl!!! “Can we go?”

I drove towards her office.

“You kissing me again means that you like it ha?” She grinned at me. Girl I’m driving! I glared at her, but felt my blood fill my cheeks in embarrassment.

“You’re blushing! Awesome!!!” She chapped like a kid.

We arrived at her office. I couldn’t help but ask “Reya-ah you won’t distance yourself from me right? I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have taken ad-” she pressed her index finger on my lips.

“Hey, the both of us had a couple of drinks. We’re both at fault. Ok? We’re cool.” She smiled. I just wanted to pull her closer and kiss her right now but I resisted my temptation.

When she was about to get out.

“So who was he?” I hesitantly asked.

“About time you asked that. I was waiting.” Answer me woman!!!!

“But will it make any difference if I tell you?” No. I pouted.

“Stop pouting. You’re making me want to kiss you.” My eyes widen in shock so was hers. Hands covering , she jumped out of the car and ran into the office before I could say anything.

Overjoyed, I drove to my office.

 

A couple of hours later…..

Author POV

 

“Madam, young master dropped the lady in her office this morning. They seem to have a healthy friendship.”

“That’s good to know. I knew my Jaejoongie will never let me down” A lady in her early 50s replied, satisfied with the information.

“You may leave. Do keep an eye on them” She dismissed the worker.

 “Yeobo, did you have to befriend that girl with our son? Do you doubt in his capability as the CEO?”

“What are you talking honey? Will I ever think that? In case something goes south, given her character, she’ll try to help us.”

Her husband, the Chairman of the company, seemed to be processing what she just said.

“What if their friendship develops into something more?” He asked her.

“She isn’t the type of girl who’ll fall in love with guy just because he’s good looking. She’s been friends with the Yi Fan for a long time. If she falls in love, it’ll be him not our son.”

“So you think Kris is a better person that Jaejoong?” He questioned her, raising an eyebrow.

“No! I mean, she knows him longer. So the chances are higher. Besides Jaejoong has always looked up to Jessica as the ideal woman. Reya seems to be a lovely lady, but can never be anything like Jessica. Even if she likes our son, he will not fall for her.” She reasoned

“Yeobo, one thing that I’ve seen in my life is that love is unpredictable and can happen in unexpected ways, especially between people from different worlds. You remember my cousin right?”

“Well, I’m not going to give room for that to happen.” She replied immediately and dialled a number in her phone.

“Oh Mrs Jung! Have you considered my proposal about the arranged marriage between our families?”

Mr. Kim simply shook his head and continued reading the newspaper.

 


A/N: Who said that Jae can easily escape an arranged marriage??

A double update today too! Too much free time these days :)

To the new subscribers, thanks for doing so :D

1st Sept 2015