Chapter 14

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Changmin POV

 

Once Kris told that she hit her head, everyone freaked out, scolded the poor girl for checking herself out. These idiots didn’t bother to think that she actually did that to save both Tao and Kris from embarrassment. Well you can’t blame them. All of us grew really close to her. Jae hyung moved his hands from her shoulders to her arms, when she winced in pain. He immediately wanted her to remove her jacket, which revealed a huge bandage in her right arm.

“That’s a scratch for you?” Tao immediately yelled at her.

Looking at Kris for help, he simply smirked at her.

“Come on people, cut me some slack! I came all the way to save you from his crap and you yell at me?” She asked Tao who immediately looked guilty.

“Oppa, I have got injured more badly than this before. “ She tried reasoning with Jaejoong hyung, who seemed extremely worried at her condition. Too worried, in my opinion. Is he still thinking of her as his prospective wife?

Unable to bear the situation, I stepped forward, pulled Ray towards me and said

“It’s just the wound caused due to the impact of the fall. Stop making a big fuss.”

“Finally, someone using his brain. Thanks Min” she smiled. Oh, I wasn’t done though.

“That doesn’t mean you escape from the tests lady. You hit the back of your head. You may seem alright now, anything can happen later.”

She pouted in defeat.

“Ok. I’ll go do all the necessary tests. Happy?” All smiled in relief, although Jae hyung was glaring at me.

“Then what about ice cream?” she asked Kris, who laughed in amusement. Can’t this guy just smile more often? He actually looks human.

“After the tests.” He replied. Together with Tao, the three of them left for the hospital.

 


 

I had to know what that idiot is thinking in that pretty head of his. I had all my doubts confirmed after Kris' outburst and Ray's entrance. Once they left, I closed the door and faced the rest.

“Let’s get this clear. Hyung, you were told to befriend Reya not to get married to her.” I stated, startling everyone. No one responded.

Jaejoong hyung came closer, looking really scary now.

“Then was she befriended because of her friendship with those two?” Jae hyung bit back rather angrily. So you still see her as that? THIS IS A COMPLETE MESS!

“Yes.” I replied. The rest stood silently looking at Jae hyung and me, who was glaring at me in anger. Why is he so angry with the truth?

Taking a deep breath I explained

“Didn’t you see how those two behave around her? Kris, being the CEO left all his work and came to her freaking out on a small accident. Tao, who didn’t know a darn thing about the incident started crying like she got injured because of him. They obviously care about her a lot.”

“What are you implying Min?” Yunho asked. These dumb hyungs!!

“Reya is the perfect way to get to the Wu’s in case something happens affecting the contract. All of us know that this agreement defines our future. One mistake, and all the struggle will be a waste.”

They stood processing my words. I saw how Jae hyung’s face changed when he realised what his mother has put him through.

“So she’s like the backup plan aunty made.” Junsu stated finally realising the situation. I nodded.

“Well, aunty is capable of such things.” Yoochun stated.

The room was in silence. Unable to talk to Jaejoong hyung, the rest left the room.

 

 “She’s always been calculative and manipulative… But why pull that innocent girl into our lives? IN TO MY LIFE?” Jaejoong hyung asked after sitting on the chair.

“Hyung, are you in case, attracted to her?” I asked.

“I don’t know. She’s different from anything that I imagined a girl to be. She’s” He paused. Looked at me and ruffled his hair in frustration. That’s why I warned you before when you were in America!!!!!

“Urgh! I want to kill my mom now!”

“You are not alone in that case hyung”

 

So it’s confirmed. Hyung has a crush on her which may either fade away or develop into something more. If it’s the latter, he better prepare himself to stand against aunty. She will never let him marry a girl from a normal family. NEVER.

 

This is going to get really interesting. I'm going to be enjoying it alot!

 

 


A/N: Changmin to the rescue!!!!

Thanks for subscrbing to my story, I realised the increase in the number of subscriptions 

31 Aug 2015