Chapter 07

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I carried 2 bags, one had my clothes and the other had hers. Well she didn’t tell her size, if that’s what you’re wondering. She grabbed the keys without answering me and went to the room. Deciding on executing Plan B, I followed her to the room.

“I’m sorry Ray.”

“It’s ok. Just let me b-” I hugged her. I had to know her size! She tried to break away when I said “Just let me hug you so I can guess your size”

“Will any girl do that?”

“You’re doing it right now.” She tried harder to break away but couldn’t. In defeat she sighed mumbling “Why did I end up meeting you?”

“You’ll thank me later” I broke away. Apologizing to her again I left.

 

Nearing the room, when I opened the door I heard a voice. A man’s voice and he sounded angry. In panic I dashed inside to see her talking in speaker with someone. *sighs in relief*

“Tao-ge I know.. Sorry for not letting you know before. I was actually going to call-”

“No you weren’t.” He interjected. “And how dare you escape with an unknown man! What happened to the Reya I know? That’s so not you mei!!” I locked the door to avoid passers-by to overhear the talk. She turned hearing the door close. I gestured her to continue when I heard him ask

“Is he dependable? You sure you’re safe with him?”

I stopped on my tracks. She looked at me blankly and smiled saying yes and my lips unconsciously formed a smile too. I was happy that she feels safe with me. I heard him sigh and there was a long pause. Ray was biting her lip waiting for the reply. I was freaking out too after listening him yell at her.

“What’s his name?”

She started jumping like a kid who got ice cream. “Kim Jaejoong” replied a bit too loud in happiness.

“Check your mail for the flight information.”

“I love you ZiTao!!!” What did she just tell him now? He’s her boyfriend? I stood there stating at her.

“What are you looking at me for?”

“I love you?” I questioned her. I was still confused.

“He did what I asked. So I showed him my gratitude.” Didn’t buy that. I frowned. “He’s my friend. Didn’t you hear him calling me mei?” She questioned me

“You never told me anything about him” I mumbled walking away from her.

“This is why you should have got into the plane. I’m dragging you into my unnecessary trouble.” Crap, she’s misunderstanding what I said. Before I could say anything,

“I never thanked you right?” Nope, not once.

“I never do this but I guess you deserve it.” She walked towards me and hugged me saying “Thank you Jaejoong oppa, you are the best stranger friend I have ever had.”

Stranger friend? Darn, she’s tall and smells nice. Wait, she called me oppa? My heart stared beating really fast.

She broke away smiling sincerely, I smiled at her ignoring the loud thumping, gave her bag and rushed to the bathroom.

 

Reya POV

 

I freaked him out with my sudden actions. His face was so funny. Checking the contents of the bag, there were two sets of clothes, 1 for now and the other for tomorrow. Deciding on wearing the t-shirt and three-quarter denim, I realised something else in the bag. Picking them up, my mouth fell. He didn’t have to buy those too. Well I need them too. Darn, they are my right size. That guy took the trouble of getting me underwear too. WOW! Didn’t expect that!

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I got out and guess what I first saw? Her staring blankly at the underwear clothes I bought. Seeing me out, she quickly hid the clothes and ran to the bathroom.  I guess she’s embarrassed. By the time she got out I had ordered room service. Drying her hair, she smiled at me, later fixing her gaze to the food.

“Not hungry?” I joked

“You kidding me? I’m starving. It’s a miracle that I didn’t eat you before!”

 


 

We were flying at 10 am. I have to say she looked really good in my clothes. Once in the airport I wrapped my hand around her waist, bringing her close to me and earning a questioning look from her.

“Just in case, if they are here, they might not take notice of us like this.”

“Not bad. You’re improving Jaejoong-ssi” Not oppa anymore? It's not ok

 

We checked in and got into the plane. 

 

 


A/N: I know, it's booring!! But it'll get more interesting i promise!!

25 Aug 2015