Chapter 23 - part 2

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in brown are spoken in English. The rest is in Korean 

 

Reya POV

 

Jaejoong made my mind go crazy. From the moment he entered, I didn’t take my eyes off his lips him. That kiss we shared replayed in my head, making me feel weird. He looked at me and I started biting my lower lip involuntarily. Heart rate increased. Why increase again? Our moment was interrupted by Jessica who bought him for 8 million won. Yep. She’s one rich woman! I didn’t take my eyes off him even after he stood beside Jessica. Did she just pull him closer? Why am I getting annoyed? Stupid crush of mine! He turned looking directly at me. I gulped, unable to take my eyes off him. I turned when the auctioneer started introducing the last flower boy.

 

Kris arrived with his signature I’m-not-human-but-a-robot look which looked really badass and y. And pulse didn’t slow down. What’s with me these days? I need to seriously consult a cardiologist. Women immediately started bidding. Well he was the last flower boy they can have. I really started to hate this segment! First Jaejoong, now Kris!

“He doesn’t deserve these money wasting s” Alieen said, clearly unimpressed with the behaviour. I was about to ask her why she behaved the same for Yunho oppa when,

“10 million WON!” Aileen yelled. What? She can’t do that! What about Yunho oppa??

“Miss, I believe you are not allowed to place a bit as you have won a previous bid.” The auctioneer informed her showing her prize who was standing next to her startled by her actions.

“Well Sir, I do believe you are correct, but see I did it on behalf of my dear friend Miss Reya, standing beside me” Ohh. That makes sense. Lucky girl, wait! Reya? Me??

“Jie what the hell? What part of “I’m not part of this” don’t you get?” I half yelled, half whispered. Kris, on the other hand, did not flinch and was staring at me the whole time.

Bye, my future, I see it. Cause of death- intense glaring burnt internal organs to crisp.

This giant, further adding coal to the fire, got down from the runway (Yep, it looked like a fashion show for me) and stood right in front of me. He held my hand and kissed the back of my palm. Kris Wu you are the death of me

Well you should be lucky that I am your date, almighty ice princess.” Smirking he said in his y voice. OH, YOU JUST DID NOT!

I am indeed ecstatic that you, the almighty palm tree accepted this offer that I totally did not make.” I heard a few gasps. I clearly saw Jaejoong smirk from the corner of my eye.

It does intrigue me why such a handsome lad as you would actually come down to greet the ice princess, since it’s pretty obvious that the whole room wants to get a piece of you.” I continued. 

PIN DROP SILENCE

He smirked. I saw Tao enjoying clearly the show and the other four stunned. Oh! Add Onew, Minho and Jessica to the list too. Jaejoong stepped forward maybe to get a clear view..

But I have to say that you are actually the Ice Prince, considering the amount of fan girls you ignore with that face of yours. So don’t you dare call me an Ice Princess again Wu Yi Fan!

I saw Jessica gasped loud and closed in shock from the corner of my eye. Be afraid, very afraid! You better not mess with me, I won’t let you order me again you rich brat!

Someone whispered “She’s dead meat” Yeah, you wish

The two of us kept on eye contact. I saw a smile form in the corner of his lips. Checkmate Mr Wu.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

She took a deep breath and spoke

“You know how much I hate being called that Kris. Why did you?" She asked him. Her voice softened and she pouted. Some awwed at how cute she looked now. 

"I just ruined you infront of every one." She continued. Everyone was really amazed by her truthfulness. Nope, he deserved it Ray. Good job! I'm proud of you!

I saw that idiot smile widely at her. I didn't like that look on his face. What are you upto Kris?

“How about this, you be my lovely date tonight and I stop calling you Ice Princess. Isn’t it a fair deal bǎobèi?” I tensed. You son of a b-!

Promise?” She asked after a long pause.  He nodded, smiling at her.

It’s confirmed, Kris is competition.

“Well since that issue is cleared finally, I think it’s fair that they go on a date, no?” Alieen asked. You bloody woman, how dare you?! 

“Mr Wu, sold for 10 million Won to Miss Reya” HELL FREAKING NO!

“I think I’m in love” Changmin exclaimed, earning a smack on the head from me. Kris is enough competition. I won’t have a chance if Min is pursuing her too.

“Shall we my lady?” What the fudge?! That’s my line you face!!

“Yeah, whatever!” She answered. Atta girl! Don’t play along.

Everyone was shocked at Kris’ behaviour. He swung his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer. Tao yelled for them to call him for which both gave a thumbs up.

“Hopefully these two have the fun they deserve. They work too hard.” Aileen said standing beside Yunho. I sincerely hate you Aileen! Hope you rot in hell!

I didn’t bother about Jessica’s blabbering about where she wants to go. I was looking at that woman whom I’m madly in love with, whom I simply let go without a fight. I now really want to strangle that mother of mine for forcing me to Jessica!

The others started to leave. I couldn’t. I waited looking at her walk away. I just was longing for some sign that she’ll be ok, that my feelings will reach to her.

She then turned and looked right at me right before disappearing out of my sight. 

 


A/N: I'm not very satisfied with this chapter *pouts*

I really want to make every chapter interesting now that my subscriber count is increasing.....

Wait, just realised that someone else upvoted too

macky1989 a huge thanks to you too!!

*prays that this chapter wasn't a let down*

Bye guys 

07 Sept 2015