Chapter 39 - part 2

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!

 

Reya POV

 

Yep, I just got jealous and for the first time in my life I couldn’t control it. I usually hold the towers closer to me when this happens because, well, those girls are flirts just wanting to get involved with Kris and Tao to get famous. Now this idiot tells me that it won’t work. And it didn’t. I held him closer, but she didn’t back down. Seeing that she finally left I turned to face the guy. Bad call! I was directly staring at his face. I finally took a good look at his features. He’s one attractive guy. Beautiful eyes, sharp nose, that jaw line. Dayum! His sharp gaze is mesmerizing. Only if he auditioned for Edward Cullen, he would have been the perfect vampire. He’ll be smoking hot with red hair. What am I thinking?

I just made sure to not look at those lips, he might get the wrong idea. At that very moment I saw him his lips. Forcing myself to not gulp at the sight, I decided to ,

“Do you want to kiss me Kim Jaejoong?”

 

Jaejoong POV

 

How can this woman be so forward? One moment she looks so innocent, and the next she’s a tease. She’s driving me crazy when she isn’t around and when she’s right beside me!

I decided to back and moved forward, slightly bending to reach her face. She moved behind, too bad she’s trapped. Moving closer, she beat me

“Stop being a tease oppa. I know you’ll never kiss me in public.”

*Operation: tease Reya; COMPLETE FAILURE*

I turned her to face forward and started pushing the cart. Shaking her head she started moving before I could bump into her.

“You’re really one in a million, you know that?”

“Already heard that pick up line from many guys. Try something better.” She said looking at Yunho’s list and later the items on sale.

“It’s a compliment not a pick up line.” Other guys? Who? Where? When? How dare they?!

“Really?” She turned again, facing me and was waking backward leaning on the moving cart.

“You’re crazy. What am I doing with you? Now turn before you fall!” I wanted to sound stern but I ended up grinning like an idiot.

 

Reya POV

 

Teasing him is so enjoyable. The guy looks so cute yet y. What am I thinking? How can you be both? Stop seeing him like this. You need to get away from him!

We were done in around 2 hours. Thank god Junsu and Yoochun didn’t have a lot.  Stepping out of the supermarket I remembered that I needed my sanitary pads for this month. Well I can always come back later. Watched too many dramas where this ends up being a joke. But again, I could buy it now, while he’s putting the stuff into the car. He wouldn’t know what I bought.

“Reya-ah, did you forget to buy something? Why are you standing at the entrance?” He turned to me

“Oppa, you go ahead put the stuff in. I’ll be back in a bit.” And I ran inside.

Finally finding the place I ran to the shelves searching for what I use.

“So this is your brand?”

Can God please dig a hole for me to bury myself right now?

This er came. Why didn’t I listen to my gut feeling? Why? When I usually do.

“Did you turn to stone? Come on! This is nothing embarrassing.” Retaliate now Reya. Why aren’t you opening your mouth?

Taking a deep breath, I turned to him

“What part of ‘I’ll be back in a bit’ didn’t you understand?"

He took the pack from my hand and looked at it. “You sure this is good? We can get you something better” And the idiot was checking the display.

KILL. ME. NOW

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong! You-”

“I know your size Reya. This is nothing.” He cut me out holding it in front of me. He still remembers that?

“You-” He came closer I bumped on the shelves. I was now trapped between him and the shelf.

“I know your size, now this. What’s only left if for you to move in with me. ” Darn that mesmerizing voice of his.

Coming closer, I felt his hot breath on my face, his intoxicating scent was driving me mad, so mad that I clenched my hands to not pull him towards me.

"So when are you planning? Tonight? Tomorrow?" Is he serious? Or joking? He sounds so darn convincing now I might end up saying yes

“You’re crazy.” Yep, that’s the best I could come with.

“You drive me crazy.” And he started to close the gap between us. 

I felt his nose brush mine, meaning our lips are about to meet. I just couldn't take my eyes off his and made sure to not look at his lips. I could hear my heart beat in my ears. 

“Excuse me.” I heard someone call us. But I didn’t bother, neither did he. We were so close that I saw myself in his eyes. There was this part of me waiting for him to make a move, and the other part wanting pull him and kiss those inviting lips till I can’t take it anymore.

“I see that the two of you are totally in love with each other, but this is a public place where kids and families come. COULD YOU PLEASE GET A ROOM!and that turned our heads to the source of the sound.

She was a lady in her mid-40s. Her gaze immediately went to what Jaejoong was holding. Seeing that he threw it to me and walked towards the entrance. Apologizing to the lady I went to the counter and paid for it.

Getting into the car, I couldn’t help but laugh. Seeing me laugh he laughed too.

“I should have recorded your reaction when she looked at you!” I said while laughing. He looked suddenly serious.

“Yah! You know how embarrassing that was?” He asked me.

“Then why did you come?”

“I wanted to know what you were buying” And he pouted

“Curious much ha? Now get me home. I’m hungry.”

“You really are Changmin.”

“Stop stating the obvious.”

And we headed home.

 


A/N: Did this meet with your expectations?

Not Sorry that Jae didn't kiss Reya.

What do you expect next? Kris confessing in public????

LOL

Do comment, subscribe and Upvote :)

Until Next time

Over and Out

06 Oct 2015