Chapter 11

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in brown are spoken in English. The rest is in Korean

 

Reya POV

 

Reya, why didn’t you answer your phone last night?

I went out with my friends, got drunk and slept on your wife’s friend’s son’s bed. I put the phone on silent. Guess I forgot to change. Sorry daddy. Why? did you call?

I was having a bath to get over the friggin hangover, when dad called me.

No honey, Tao seemed to have called you a lot. He was worried and called me.Crap!

I guess I’ll call him dad. I didn’t check my call logs yet.

Yeah you better, before he tells Kris. We don’t want that to happen right?Dad knows Kris too well.

NEVER!!! I screamed!Anyways, bye daddy. Take care. I’ll call you later!!!

 

The next morning, on Sunday, I was waiting at the airport for the 7:45 am flight to land. My eyes immediately found the one i've been waiting for.

Tao

“TAO GE-GE!!!!!”  I screamed my heart out and ran towards the tall handsome Chinese whom I was itching to see for the past two months.

“MEI!!! I missed you!!He returned my bear hug, with a tighter bone crushing hug that I didn’t seem to mind. Letting go, he carried me and twirled me around, not bothering about our audience who seem to squealing at our behaviour.

Let’s go! I brought my car! Wanna go to my place or yours?I asked, one hand around his waist, and one of his around mine while our other hands pushing his luggage forward.

Mine. Is it ok darling?

No probs, as long as I can wait with you!

You need to tell me everything that happened!

Only if you buy me ice cream Tao!

You ice cream monster!!”  he said, ruffling my hair and we headed off to the supermarket, then to his apartment.

 

Promising that I’ll have breakfast with him tomorrow, I left his place at around 6 in the evening.

“Who is this friend? You were missing the whole day!! I missed you!” Changmin complained sitting on my couch.

Yeah, Changmin and I grew closer than expected. I mean how often can you meet someone who thinks in the same way you do?

“Really? I’m sorry! I’ll make it up to you. How about I cook dinner?” No worries dear readers, I know how much he loves food. I’m prepared.

 

Or I thought so, when I realised the other four around me sometime later. Jaejoong immediately took the knife from my hold and started to chop the vegetables. This er has called the rest. I glared at him.

“What!? They’ll kill me when they realise that I ate with you alone!” Fair point.

I left Jaejoong with the chopping and moved on to the chicken.

“What’s the menu?” Jaejoong asked while cutting. Lord! He looks so attractive up close! 

“I was thinking chicken and stir fried noodles”

“I like that.”

Jaejoong and I cooked together, while the others, the apparently fully grown adults, were playing in the PSP.

“I’M HUNGRY!”

“One portion of raw chicken right away to Mr. Changmin” I screamed from the Kitchen.

“NOOOOOO!!!! My tummy can wait! Make it fried, not raw!!” he replied, yelling back.

“I love the way you shut his mouth Ray” Jae commented, laughing at Min’s reply.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“What can I say? I’m awesome!!!” She turned facing me, smiling, showing off her beautiful teeth. Oh, I love that smile of hers.

What are you doing to me girl?  

“Anyways thanks for helping me oppa” What?! did she call me? My heart started to gradually increase speed.

“Oppa?” I had to verify.

“You help me always. So I was thinking of calling you that since you’re elder to me.. It’s kinda unfair that I don’t call you that. So…. Is it ok with you?”  HELL FREAKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!

“Yes. I’d love that.”

*Mission: Make her call me oppa; SUCCESSFUL*

 

An hour later, we ate together. The guys arranged the plates. The two of us placed the food. She’s really an amazing cook. Not better than me though. All of us helped her wash the dishes. Junsu promised that he would not let the others know about the events yesterday. I want to apologise to her so bad, but she doesn’t remember and I don’t want to remind her.

 

Once everything was cleaned, we went to our rooms for a much needed good night’s sleep.

 

 


 

A/N: This was for you Kitty-elf!!!!!!

A sarcastic-less Jaejoong-Reya moment :)

28 Aug 2015