Chapter 27 - part 2

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Kris POV

 

She looks so cute when she sleeps. I caressed her cheek the whole time. I still remember what she told us at the beach,

“I need to get over it. I don’t want to get involved with them. Especially when he has Jessica.”

She doesn’t want to be with him. I’m not letting that happen. I wouldn’t mind even if I end up falling for her. I’d rather marry her than someone else. I know she thinks the same too.

Soon my eyes closed and I rested my head on the couch, one hand on her stomach holding her from falling.

I woke up to the sound of the door being opened. Wow! Kim Jaejoong?! Don’t say that this guy is serious about pursuing Reya!

“Hi hyung, what are you doing here? Is that our food?” I asked softly to not disturb her.

“Yes. I was done eating. So I bought it.” He smiled and his eyes moved to the girl on my lap.

He scooted to her level and looked at her. I saw him resist his hand from touching her. That’s it! Know your place Mr. Kim! He cleared his throat eyeing the lower body of her.

“Your hand…”

“Holding her. She might fall” Why am I explaining this to him? Even her parents don’t question me when I hold her! Control your temper Yi Fan, he’s older than you.

“Well her blouse is lifted. So you’re touching-” I immediately looked before he could finish. No wonder it felt soft. I was touching her bare skin!

Before I could pull her blouse he did it. I thanked him and held her back pulling her closer to me.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

This guy held her again! Well he has a valid reason. Resist the urge to punch this guy Jaejoong!

I focussed back to the sleeping Reya who was slightly pouting.

“She’s cute right?” Kris asked, looking at her.

“Yeah. Really cute.” I answered while admiring her.

“You know, she’s the first girl who didn’t flirt with me?” He paused. Where’s this talk going? I waited for him to continue.

“She was always at the library every day. I wanted her to get to know her better because she was really good at maths. So I approached her first. She agreed to help me only in the library.” He smiled still looking at her.

“Well she let me hang out with her only at the diner when I first met her.” I told him. Look at me! Not my woman!

“Yeah. She’s like that. Very careful with strangers.” I nodded. He continued,

“I love to play basketball alone. I hated girls hitting on me and cheering me unnecessarily for my every move. One evening, on the way to play, I saw her dancing at the practice room. Just like me, she didn’t want unnecessary attention. We were the same type. Slowly I started warming up to her. Now she’s one of the most important people in my life.”

He looked at me. Pure admiration was seen in his face. So she has a strong hold on him too? This is tougher than I expected!

“She barely opens to anyone easily. I’m actually surprised that she got close to you.” That’s because I’m meant for her! She’s mine!  I smirked. He didn’t see it.

“And thank you for staying behind and bringing her to Korea safely. I would have gone crazy if something happened to her.” He smiled at me in gratitude.

“No need to thank. I did what I had to.”

“Tao immediately got attached to her, telling me that she reminded him about his lost sister.”

 

Tao’s parents and Kris’ started the architecture company. Tao lost both his parents, who saved Kris and him from a possible accident. His mom was pregnant with a girl at that time. It was later ruled out as a planned murder by their business competitors trying to kill the two possible heirs of the company. Since then Tao lived with the Wus. Once they graduated, Tao wanted Kris to be the CEO and that he’ll be the VP. Mr. Wu proceeded with the boy’s wish.

 

“No wonder he’s so protective about her.” I smiled.

“And she sometimes chooses him over me too.” He pouted. Ok, that was really cute. I almost forgot that he is competition.

“You know you look really cute now right?” I had to say it. He bit his lip in embarrassment.

 

Reya POV

 

“Wow! Now what? You two are going to lean on each other’s shoulders? May be slow dance later?”

I couldn’t help but sound sarcastic. Jaejoong calling him cute and this tower biting his lip like a teenager in love? I woke up the moment he complained about me. Backstabber!

“You’re awake?” Both asked in unison.

“No, I’m dead. On the way to hell. Wanna join?” I asked, standing up and stretching like a cat.

Both frowned, obviously annoyed by my talk. But they frowned for too long.

“What?” I asked

“Your blouse” Both replied in unison. Again?

I put my head down to see while my hands were still up. Crap! It’s lifted! I immediately lowered my hands and adjusted the blouse.

“Oh food!” I yelled in glee and made my way to the bag on the table opposite to the couch. Clearing some space, I sat on it and started digging in. Jaejoong was now sitting beside Kris on the couch. Both were looking at me.

If only Jaejoong was a girl, he’d be perfect for Kris. I smirked devilishly. Targets acquired!

“So is gay marriage allowed in China and Korea?” I asked. Know where I’m going?

“Ray, what are you up to now?” Both asked in unison AGAIN! This is easier than expected.

They looked at each other obviously shocked at the coincidence.

“Aww, look at you too! Talking the same thing at the same time! This is a sign from the heavens!!!!” I sounded like those people in the historical movies.

“Love is in the air!!!” I continued, annoying the hell out of them.

“I’m not gay!” Both yelled at the same time yet again.

I started to laugh, nearly falling from the table. Forget about food, I’m already full looking at these two CEOs react to their actions. Only if Changmin oppa were here.

Both were going to tell something. But they looked at the other first.

“Woman! I’m not gay! I love s!”  Kris exclaimed.

I burst laughing, now jumping from the table. He came closer with this attractive devilish look plastered on his face. I immediately stopped my actions. Since when did you start looking so darn hot? That look is sending shivers to my spine. Wow! Goofy Kris to y Kris. This is too much!

“And you out of all the people should clearly know that I’m not gay” Jaejoong said in his real calm, menacing tone.

Darn, it sounds so y. I just want to push him to the wall and- What am I thinking? He stood up, making his way towards me. Ok, why do I find that smirk y too? Stop making me a ert Kim Jaejoong!!!!!

The two hotties walking towards me. I gulped. What are they up to?

“Yeah, you’re right. I perfectly know that the two of you are not gay considering that I kissed you both.” I tried clearing the weird atmosphere building. Bad call. Very bad call!

“You kissed both!” This time it was just Jaejoong to freak out! He came real close now. Kris stepped closer too. Now I was trapped between the table and two smoking hot males. Not sure to be ecstatic or scared.

“Well, you were the last guy I kissed.” I said staring looking at Jae. *gulp* he’s hot! Snap out of it!  “And you were the first guy I kissed” I said looking at Kris.

“I WAS YOUR FIRST KISS!”

“HE WAS YOUR FIRST KISS!”

Oh my poor ears! Yep, they screamed at the same time.

Before they could do anything, I pushed Jaejoong who was standing closest to the door and ran out regretting what I just said.

 


A/N: Hello to my new subscribers!!!!!!

Enjoyed this chap?

There's a part three for this.... :)

Oh and the poster designer will be making another one for me!!!!!!!

Thank you Moon-Walker!!

11 Sept 2015