Chapter 58

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Nathan POV

 

I need to find her. I miss her so much, keeping her close, watching movies with her, cooking with her. I shouldn’t have left without explaining the situation to her. The moment I saw the online article about Kris’ company sighing with some Korean company I knew she is living with them.

Here I was walking in a park when I heard a very familiar voice calling someone bǎobèi. It’s Kris and the girl is obviously that cutie that I’ve been itching to see. Purple highlights? She still has them. I still remember pulling her to the saloon to get that done. I hid behind the tree close to the three. I saw Tao too trying to catch her from running away. These three are overgrown kids.  I just need to find where Kris lives. This is easier than expected. Find her and take her with me. The three left the park and I headed to my hotel before James kills me.

 

Kris POV

 

Well the two of us poured water onto Tao. The best Saturday morning we’ve ever had since we left University. Jaejoong hyung scored more brownie points by letting bǎobèi join us without tagging along. He seems to have realised that the three of us will never change. Sending a half wet Tao in a taxi, the two of us walked to her place.

“So, you and Jae hyung are cool?”

“Yep. We’re cool.”

“Now, you’re going to forget me?” I looked at her stopping on my tracks. That thought scares me. I need my bǎobèi with me.

“Never. Jae is my boyfriend. You’re my best friend. BFF trumps BF always.”

“I love you Ray” I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

“I love you too Kris” And she side hugged me.  Just like old times.

I’ll never lose you. That’s what I want.

In front of her building a cute girl hugged Reya’s leg.

“Unni, anyeong” She beamed

“You, cute girl.” Reya smiled, then frowned. Carrying her Ray asked “Where are your parents? Did they leave you alone again?”

“Again?” I interrupted their moment

She turned to me “Kris, she’s the reason you came to Korea.”

My eyes widened, pointing at the kid “You saved her?” She nodded

“Seulmi-ah, who are they?” I heard a lady call

“Omma, I’m with that unni” The cute girl yelled.

The mother quickly came to us. Ray put the kid down. The older woman, in her late 30s, immediately held her hands and thanked her several times.

“You shouldn’t have left her unattended unni.”

A man, around her age, came to us and thanked her again.

“You have no idea what I wanted to do to you when I meet you.” I nudged her. She frowned at me.

Clearing his throat, “We actually saw the two of you before. You two were, you know” *clears throat again* “busy, we went on with our work”

“Busy?” The both of us asked in unison

“Well, the two of you were in the car, you know” The father closed the kid’s ears, “Kissing”

Reya held me tight. Crap! Someone saw us kissing! I felt blood fill my cheeks

“Unni and oppa are blushing” The kid cooed.

I scratched the back of my neck and I saw Reya biting her lip.

“About that, we-”

“No, don’t worry. That’s your personal thing.. So we better leave before it gets more awkward” The husband smiled.

The girl hugged Reya and surprisingly reached to me and pecked my cheek and the family left.

“Darn, we’re busted”

“No sh*t” I replied.

“Indeed you are” Oh… not her!

 

Jessica POV

 

Kris dares to threaten me! I’ll show these pictures to oppa. He’ll flip for sure. Smirking in satisfaction I followed the “best friends”.  Guess what? Now I have more proof. These two have kissed! This is perfect. I recorded the complete conversation, especially when both blushed like crazy. This is it, I’ll split them. I don’t give a darn about my career. I’ll find my own career once I become Mrs. Kim Jaejoong.

Walking towards the apparent best friends, I stood in front of them

“Indeed you are…. Completely busted”

Reya’s eyes widened. Be afraid you husband stealer. I’ll kick you out of this place today.

“What are you doing here Jessica” Kris asked

“Just imagine what will happen when oppa sees this” I walked towards the girl

“Go ahead, show him” She smirked

I stopped dead on my tracks. I wasn’t expecting this reaction.

“Of course I’ll show Jaejoong oppa this”

 

“Show me what?”

Perfect timing oppa…..

 


A/N: Happy Sunday people :)

29 Nov 2015