Chapter 15

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!

 

Reya POV

 

After finishing with the tests and consulting with the doctor who assured that there’s nothing wrong, which I recorded to play it to the other idiots, we went home. Although they wanted me to rest, especially Kris, Tao and Jaejoong, I went to work. In the afternoon, I visited the office to have lunch together.

 

While eating….

“So who plays which role in this gang?” Not now Kris!!

“What role?” Changmin asked frowning at me. I simply looked at my noodles like it was the most interesting thing on Earth.

After swallowing his noodles, Tao explained “She usually gives titles to each person in a group of friends after observing their behaviour.”

All five of them were staring at me in expectation. I gulped.

 “Let me help ya.” I’m killing you Wu Yi Fan!. “Who’s the smartass?”

*deep breath* “Changmin oppa” He smiled clearing satisfied with his position

“The joker?” Kris continued.

“Junsu oppa”

“WHAT?” he shrieked in his high pitch voice.

“I get it, it’s because of your voice hyung. Like a dolphin” Tao added earning a glare from Junsu. All nodded in agreement though.

“The flirt?”

“Yoochun hyung!” Changmin answered. I nodded. Kris and Tao gave a questioning look.

“Ahh! Yes! He hit on her during our first meeting.” Junsu replied.

“Finally, the alpha and the beta!” Kris was surely enjoying this, hitting on the table mimicking a drum roll. I gulped.

Yunho smiled while Jaejoong seemed a bit serious as of now.

“Well… Do you want the truth or something that pleases you?” I questioned

“TRUTH!!” both yelled in unison. The whole restaurant looked at us. Tao, Min and Junsu stood up apologizing to the others.

*deep breath* “Yunho oppa is the alpha” I said

“So you’re the beta!!!!” Changmin laughed in amusement pointing at Jaejoong.

“Why you little” Jaejoong stood up clearly to catch me but too late I jumped from the chair and ran out.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I was not gonna let her go this time. First calling me gay, now the beta? I’m the eldest of them all for god’s sake. I chased her around the restaurant, not bothering about what the other diners were saying. She finally ran into the Ladies room.

“You will have to come out some time lady. I’ll be waiting until then!”

“I can climb to the window and get out” She wouldn’t! Nope, she’s very capable of it.

I did what I had to do, went into the room.

“You’re nuts Kim Jaejoong!”

 “I’m not letting you free this time Ray” I said closing the distance between us. My pulse increasing gradually.

“This is the ladies room. What if someone comes in? What will they think of you?” Good point. I stopped on my tracks. Kim Jaejoong don’t fall for it this time!

“I don’t care.” And I closed the gap between up, barricading her between my arms. Surprisingly she didn’t move. My heart was pounding nearly making me deaf.

“I’m going to punish you” she gulped but didn’t show any fear for me.

“What are you going to do, bite me?”

“No, kiss you” and I landed my lips onto hers. Oh! I was waiting to taste her lips again! She neither responded nor pushed me away. I didn’t mind. Screw my mom's plans! I had to kiss her. She's driving me crazy!

“In which continent is kissing a punishment?” she asked once I pulled back and flicked her forehead tenderly to snap her back into reality.

“So you liked it?” I asked.  She seemed shocked at my question. I smirked although my insides were churning in nervousness waiting for her reply.

“Well, it’s not that bad. But you can do better.” Now it was my turn to be shocked and she smirked. That’s it I’m really punishing you.

And I head locked her between my arm. At that time I heard Kris knock at the door.

“Let me go! It’s ticklish!!!” So, she’s ticklish around the neck? Nice!!!

“Yi Fan ge! Safe me from this guy!!” she screamed and the door immediately opened.

“What the hell Jaejoong hyung? Isn't this too much?” He asked, raising his voice slightly.

“You have no idea what she calls me. She crossed the line today and it’s payback!” I explained, still having her in the same position.

“Bǎobèi, what did you call him?” He asked her, pulling her out of my hold. bǎobèi? What! Is she his wife?Jerk!

“Nothing…” he glared at her. “Ok. I may have called him gay.” He was clearly shocked at her revelation and looked at me.

He held her asking “Hyung, want help tickling her?” I smirked agreeing with him.

“No!!!!!!!!!! You traitor!!!!” She yelled at Kris.

 


 

“You seem happy punishing her” Yoochun stated. We were back at the office.

“It’s nice to see your playful self after a long time hyung” Yunho smiled.

“Yeah, whatever” I said heading to my office with a smile never leaving my face. Yes, I'm going mad. And it's all on her.

“Are you really going to continue this?” Changmin asked on the way to my room.

“Continue what?” I asked still walking towards my room.

“Don’t you play with me Mr. I saw you once you came with Ray and Kris. You had the I-kissed-a-girl-and-i-liked-it look” He’s really good at observing. How did I forget?

“Well, I’m sorry to have made you misunderstand my dear maknae” I replied smiling

“So you didn’t kiss her?” He seemed confused

“Well I kissed her, and I LOVED it!” I said, immediately closing my office door.

“Don’t play with her hyung! You’ll have to face the wrath of Kris, Tao and the rest of us! Remember that!” he yelled through the door and I heard him leave.

 

What have I got myself into?

 


A/N: I KNOW!!! booooring chapter!!!!!!!!! Well i can't have drama in every chapter right?

It makes it less realistic!

Anyways what are you people thinking about Reya's roles to DBSK?

But, i'm pretty sure my subscriber count will reduce after this *prays for it not to happen*

Hopefully you had enjoyed this crappy chapter!!!!!

31 Aug 2015