Chapter 29

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV

 

What is she doing here? How did she come in?

WHAT IS SHE UP TO?

“Kim Jaejoong. What are you doing to me?” She asked after closing the door. I gulped.

“H-How did you get in?” I asked. I did not just stutter right now!

“You underestimate me Kim. Think I can’t crack your code?” She smirked coming forward.

“You cracked it?” Who is this woman? Tech nerds don’t crack door codes. Do they now?

“Nah, I asked Chunnie oppa. He told me.”  That er!

“You know it’s wrong to come into a man’s apartment, especially to his bedroom?” I asked.

She can live here I won’t mind. Everything what I have is hers. But this is not right. Not until she’s mine for real.

“You know it’s wrong to kiss a girl just because you feel it, right?” She asked back. Darn her smirk is y. I gulped.

Where is this conversation going? Is she going to confess? Is she going to beat the hell out of me?

My money’s on the latter. Rest in Peace Kim Jaejoong. You’re going to die in the hands of the love of your life.

I didn’t even get into a serious relationship with her yet….

“Answer me oppa.” Now she climbed on to the bed, right next to my feet.

Doesn’t this girl realise how this whole situation looks like? Why is she not wearing in layers these days? Of course, it's in the middle of the night! Can't she see that I'm shirtless? Isn't she a tad bit embarrassed? She's human right?

“What are you frowning for Mr?”

Her loose t-shirt is not helping me. Why is it so low? Now where am I looking?

“Reya, do you realise what you’re doing now? This gives a whole wrong idea!” I tried to put some sense in her, you know before I lose control. I could just pull her to the living room but my body didn’t move. Every inch of me was dying for her touch. There was this sudden rush, waiting for something unexpected from her. I my lips and just stayed on the bed.

“I know this is a very weird situation, me on top of you.” Woman you have not darn idea how much I’m controlling myself to not get on top of you!

Taking a deep breath she said,

“I need to confirm something” She sounded really serious. “Don’t get the wrong idea ok? I couldn’t sleep the whole night.”

I nodded “But Reya wh-”

She pressed her lips on mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I jumped out of the bed touching my lips involuntarily.

WHAT A DREAM!

The clock struck 3:00 am in the night. I didn’t care. My emotions were going haywire. I needed to see her now.

I need a cold shower to calm myself.

I headed to the bathroom, sweating, still thinking about her kissing me. My hands touching my own lips the whole time. 

That was too good for a dream.

How I wish that were true.

I would have made her mine...........

 


A/N: Fooled Ya!

It's nearly 3:30 am in the morning in Sri Lanka

Waiting for the US Open Men's Final to start......

14 Sept 2015