Chapter 60

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I slept over at Reya’s place last night. How dare can Kris comment on how good of a kisser my girl is?! I head locked him on the rooftop and threatened to throw him over. Kris is modelling in tonight’s fashion show and Reya and I have planned to go together. Our first public appearance as a couple and I can’t wait for it.

“What the hell is this?”

“My clothes.”

“I can see that. Why are you bringing it here?”

Brushing past her I went to her room. Opening her wardrobe, I placed my clothes in it.

“You realise that you live one floor above me?”

“Yep. And I hate leaving you to go change.”

“What have I done to you?”

“Beats the hell outta me too jagiya” Carrying her bridal style I teased “Bedroom or Kitchen?”

“I prefer eating food in the kitchen”

“I prefer eating you up in the bedroom” Crap, did I sound too needy? I’m starting to crave for more these days…….

 

Reya POV

 

This guy is becoming really blunt these days. I mean, me letting him spend the night at my place is huge and now he is overstepping. Well I did what I had to. I called Changmin and the two of us sat right beside each other and ate, leaving a sulking Jaejoong in the hall to eat alone. Once we were done Changmin was pushed out. That was one funny scene that I actually recorded it. Jaejoong pushing him will all his might and Min standing like a stone.

“Reya, you are the worst girlfriend ever! But I will never break up with you so don’t even think about it” I shut my opened mouth when he told what I was thinking.

Giving up on getting away from the touchy boyfriend of mine I sat in between his legs on the floor. We watched TV. At that time my phone rang. Guess what? I am needed at work as soon as possible.

“Then what about the show?” Jaejoong hugged me back, not letting me stand up

“It’s in the evening. I’ll be back oppa.”

 

Jaejoong POV

 

What happened to the “I’ll be back oppa?” Friggin liar! She’s still at work and I’m here at the fashion show sitting next to Yunho. Junsu is holding Heymi close and doing everything I was planning to do with Reya. Tao was sitting not far and he waved at me.

“Reya is at work?” Yunho whispered

“I will murder the jackass who invented servers!” I scowled and later smacked the idiot’s head for giggling at my suffering.

“So where’s that girlfriend of yours son?” Omma sat beside me

“At work.”

“She didn’t even want to apply leave to see her best friend model?”

“It’s an emergency. She received the call and had to go. Don’t try to talk about Jessica. I’ll go sit next to Tao”

“She’s got you under her spell Jaejoong. Isn’t this too fast?”

“I love her mom.” Turning to her “Do we have to have this conversation here?”

“4 months and you’re head over heels about her. Very soon you’ll fall out of love and you’ll come to me.”

She stood up before I could counter to sit in the front row. “I’ll never get over her omma. She’s the mother of my children” I spoke loud enough for her to hear. She stopped on her tracks and then continued to the front.

“Reya is completely changing you.” I smiled at Yunho and looked forward since the show was to start.

 

Reya POV

 

After fixing the sudden issue at work, I walked to her doorstep. Since it was late for the show, I decided to attend the after party. In front of my doorstep I saw a box tied in a purple ribbon. Kris sent me clothes? Or is it Jaejoong? Nah, they know the passcode. Frowning, I carried the box looked around to catch a glimpse of someone to ask. Instead, I called the security

“Ajushi, I have a box on by doorstep.”

“Ajashi, a young boy came.” What? “He looked very English. He wanted to meet you. He had a box in his hand.”

“Is that so? Thank you ajushi”

English male? Ben Barnes maybe? Like he’ll hunt me down to give me a dress. (I have a huge crush on Prince Caspian….. Don’t let Jaejoong know)

Typing the passcode in I sat on the couch to open the box. God this is designer wear! Who the hell will buy this to me?!

I checked my phone for any messages. None. Pulling out the black sleeveless top and matching black pants, I was in awe. This is so my type. Ripped black pants. I then realised that there is a note.

 

Wear this and attend the fashion show tonight. I’ll be waiting for you my princess Vicky.

“Vicky?” I questioned myself. I eyes shot out in realisation. There’s only one person on earth who calls me with my English name.

No way it’s him. No friggin way!

 

Meanwhile

Author POV

 

The two Chinese were shocked realising that the boy who disappeared from Reya’s life is back. Kris turned to stone seeing the European male waiting on line to go on stage. His suspicion was right. He is indeed back, back in Asia, back in Reya’s life. Tao on the other hand stood up in shock looking at the same male walk in the runway.

“No way in hell.” He mumbled in shock.

The model, turning to the Chinese smirked at him and went back in.

Kris who entered the runway minutes later after composing himself looked eyes with the younger boy. Both thought the same thing

Good luck Kim Jaejoong. He’s not going to let you be with Reya.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

My heart fluttered happiness reading the caller ID. Rushing out of the club I answered

“Jagiya, are you on the way?”

“Oppa, you at the after party?”

“Yes.”

“I’m on my way.” Yes! Finally! I looked to the dark sky and thanked the heavens. “Have all the models arrived?” I frowned. Why is she bothered about them? Kris?

“Kris has arrived Ray”

“What about the foreign ones?”

“Yah! Why are you asking about them?”

“Well, I was planning on just trying my luck with them”

“WHAT?! YAH! HOW DARE YOU TELL THAT TO YOUR BOYFRIEND! WOMAN DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY GIRLS ARE TRYING TO GET MY NUMBER RIGHT NOW?! THERE’S ONE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME TRYING TO FLIRT WITH ME!” I looked at the girl who was startled. She immediately disappeared into the club

“Ok promise me something”

“I’m not going to give my number to those flirts Reya”

“Not that” The hell?!

“Then what?” I’m going to kill her the moment I see her

“Don’t freak out for whatever that happens at the club”

“Yah! Why are you freaking me-”

“I Love you! See you there!” The line was cut.

Hold on… What did she just say now? I Love you? My eyes widened in realisation, my heart beat overpowered the loud music completely deafening me. She said it! She said it!

“Kim Jaejoong You did it! She said it!!!” I was literally jumping in joy right now.

And I startled a couple who were about to go inside. Oops. Smiling at them I rushed inside. I felt like I’m floating on air. I didn’t know where I was going. I sat on the closest thing, a high stool, to compose myself.

“You seem to be completely flustered. Are you ok?” I looked to the owner of the voice.

He was one of the models in the show. Sipping his drink he turned to me.

“Nathan” He extended his hand

“Jaejoong” I shook his hand

“Want a drink?” I smiled accepting his request “Whiskey?”

“Cool” Turning to the bartender he gestured for another two drinks.

Playing with my glass I let it out “My girlfriend finally said that she loves me.”

“This is amazing news. We should celebrate” He clapped his hands and then tapped my shoulder. “Congrats man! Congrats.”

 

Jessica POV

 

“Well, well, well, this is some sight isn’t it boys?” I startled the already startled Kris and Tao, who were looking at the currently friendly Oppa and Nathan.

“Shut up Jessica. What are you blabbering?” Tao smirked

“My dear Tao” I locked my arm in his “I know that Reya means the world to Nathan.” His and Kris’ eyes widened.

That’s what I want to see. Now I’m sure that I can split the couple.

“How did you?” Kris stammered

“I never let anyone get something that I want. And I want to be Mrs. Jaejoong.”

Oppa, all smiles, came towards us. Seeing Kris

“Reya is on the way Kris. She called me.”

“Thanks hyung.” Kris smiled.

Ignore me oppa. But not for long. I’ll be the one you end up with…

 


A/N: Whatcha thinking of this madness my brain came up with?

12 Dec 2015