Chapter 01

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Author POV

 

"Hyung! When are you coming to Korea?????? I miss you cooking!!!!" Yeah, don’t miss me, but my cooking, you food monster. Just ignore him Jaejoong…

 *Operation: ignoring the smartass; thus commences*

"You and your food Changmin. How’s the deal going on hyung?"

"Fine Yoochun. Dad has spoken everything beforehand. I simply have to overlook…"

"I thought you were a mama’s boy, since when did you become dad’s puppet????" Darn you Changmin

"Junsu? How’s the company back home?"

"Going on well… The Chinese will hopefully be coming by end of next month. Then phase two will begin."

"Hyung, you didn’t answer my question, dad’s puppet or mama’s boy?"

That's it! "SHIM CHANGMIN! WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU! YOU WILL BE DEAD MEAT!!!"

*Operation: ignoring the smartass; COMPLETE FAILURE*

 

Well this is what happens every day… Skype call to his pain in the loving friends. The same crap every day.

 

"Yeobo, I miss you… When are you coming back????" Well, this is new…..

"Yunho what the hell is wrong with you? You seriously need to get laid…" Urgh! This dude is worse than the maknae.

"Well, I can't get laid. No matter how much i want to.. THANKS TO YOU!!!" Yunho was pointing at Jaejoong thought the laptop screen

"Guys, what is wrong with this idiot???"

 

Junsu then explained.

“Hyung, ever since you left Korea, people always ask how we are without you. This question is always directed to Yunho hyung. Always, the answer was “I miss him a lot”

Well, I miss him too, kinda (please take note "kinda")

Changmin continued….

“Whenever he approaches girls, they ask him the same question. Remember Heyri? That hottie in highschool? Once when Hyung asked her out last week, she asked him why he’s cheating on you!! Get it?? Everyone thinks that you two are together!!!!!!”

"L-O-L!! Wait?!?! WHAT??? ME AND HIM??? TOGETHER??? LIKE TOGETHER- TOGETHER???? HELL FREAKING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Yoochun further adding coal to the fire,

“Your couple name is YunJae.. Cute na??”

 

Jaejoong stunned by the sudden revelation, was, you know stunned…. Is this what I get after listening to my parents, not getting into unnecessary distractions relationships, grooming myself to become a successor???

"Hyung, I don’t know, but I’m sure aunty will very soon introduce you to some random girl and make you marry her." Whut???

"Junsu, I’m not going to marry someone to prove that I’m a man.."

"Hyung, you’re not getting any younger. You’re 29… Kinda old enough to marry na?? Given your long history of not having any girlfriends….."

Shim Changmin, I’m kicking you out of my life.

"……..I’m sure an arranged marriage is round the corner…"

 

Unable to counter argue, Jaejoong ended the conversation saying

"You guys are asses.. BYE"

 


A/N: Well this is the first chapter.. To who ever is reading it. Thank you for doing so! Do subscribe if you think it's worth the read :)

Over and Out

19th August 2015