Chapter 56

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“Hyung, cook for us.”

“What?”

“You heard Min, cook for us. We deserve it.” Junsu reasoned. “Especially with what you did to me in the middle of the night.”

I frowned. “Come on! I want to take her out. Now you are asking me to cook for you?!”

“You have any idea where to take her?” Min asked. I shook my head sideways.

“You know what? Cook together with Reya.”

“Yunho hyung is right. Cook with Reya for us. We’ll let you two stay alone, but come right in time to eat.” Yoochun suggested.

The moment Jessica left, the rest ganged up in my apartment.

“Hyungggggggg” Changmin started his irresistible cute act.

Sighing in defeat I spoke “I’ll have to talk with Reya first…”

“Wow! From a mama’s boy, now you’re this? Man up hyung!”

“One more word, and no food for you Shim Changmin!” And that shut his mouth.

At that time, Yoochun called someone, “Reya-ah, come upstairs now.” And he cut the line

“Yah! What’s with you? Why call her here?”

“Ask her in front of us else you might end up doing something totally other than cooking” Yoochun grinned mischievously.

A couple of minutes later the doorbell rang. I ran to open the door. Smiling at me Reya came in. Bloody hell she looked hot in that pink striped shirt loosely tucked in her denims. Her uncombed slightly wet hair made her look ier. If they weren’t here I would have carried her to my bedroom and had my way with her. Nah, she’ll kill me

I was awaken from my daze when Changmin hugged her tight, nearly lifting her from the floor.

“Yah! Shim Changmin, get your own girl!” I pried her from his hold and back hugged her.

“He was just hugging me oppa. Stop acting all alpha.”

“Yeah, when we clearly know you aren’t the one in the room.”

“Park Yoochun I’m not cooking for you!” I glared at Reya who was laughing her heart out. It’s all on her. Why did she have to call Yunho the alpha?!

“Ok. Jokes apart, Reya-ah, we’ll be back by around 1:30. Make us lunch ok?”

She looked at me, I nodded. Looking back at him she said “Ok Yunho oppa”. And they left, each grinning mischievously at me.

The moment the door closed, I turned her towards me and crashed my lips on hers.

“Why are you wearing this Ray?”

“You’re easier than I expected.” My eyes widened in shock. You’re in for it Reya!

I immediately carried her from her waist. She wrapped her legs on my waist and held me tight

“What the hell are you doing now Jae?! Leave me!”

“Never!” And I carried her to the bedroom.

 

Reya POV

 

The idiot bit the bottom of my neck! Not once, but several times! The way he climbed on top of me and ing my top buttons actually scared me. His hot breath striking my neck sent shivers to my spine. Pushing him away I went to the kitchen to start on with the cooking. As I took the necessary ingredients from the fridge and placed them on the kitchen table, pretty face back hugged me.

“Jagiya, don’t get angry with me” Don’t give in Reya, not matter how mesmerizing that voice of his is. Don’t.

“So what are we going to cook? Rice or noodles?” His grip on me tightened. I loved his body close to me. I really felt so safe in his hold. “Oppa, answer me”

Turning me to face him, I looked directly into his eyes. He looked like a lost puppy. Stop giving me those eyes! “I’m sorry. I just don’t like it when you are held by other men other than me. That’s why I marked you mine.”

Dear God, he’s overprotective! Why am I surrounded my men who are overprotective of me?

Cupping his face, I stood on my toes to kiss his forehead. Couldn’t resist his cuteness. Later hugging him I sighed blissfully breathing his scent. Darn you Kim Jaejoong! It’s only one week and I’m falling for you!

Still in his arms I asked “Rice or noodles? Min will kill us if there’s no food.”

“Rice.” He replied, giving me a peck on my lips, buttoning me up and went on to get the pots and pans.

So today’s menu is fried rice, devilled chicken and chocolate mousse as dessert.

“Oppa, can I call Tao too?”

“No problem.” I dropped my knife, kissed him on his cheek since he was busy with the chicken and texted my ge to come for lunch too.

 

Tao POV

 

Actually Changmin hyung called me around 11 in the morning wanting me to come for lunch at around 1:30, but I was waiting until mei calls me. Finally at around 11:45, she texted me. I immediately texted her back saying yes. I’m so going to take pictures of this and send it to ge to annoy him. Changmin hyung wanted me to come to his house for all of us to go together. Good thing I went with them in because once we got into Jaejoong hyung’s place no one answered the door. Yunho hyung typed the code, opening the door. We heard music being played, I guess they didn’t hear the bell. Walking to the kitchen I instantly regretted my decision.

Mei was sitting on the table, and Jae hyung was standing between her legs, passionately kissing her. I knew this’ll happen someday, but I always thought it’ll be either Kris or some American guy in that position. Not Kim Jaejoong. Tilting their heads for further access, it actually sent shivers to my spine. It’s obvious that she’s in love with him. How did he melt this ice princess? Did she just grab his neck and pull him closer? I my lips looking at the sight. I need to find a girl soon! These two are driving me crazy. Part of me wanted to run away, another part wanted it to stop. He’s making my innocent Ray a total ert!

“Did you guys make something for us to eat, or were you eating each other so long?” Changmin’s statement abruptly stopped their make out session.

Ray bit her lip looking at the ground.

“Hyung, you’re making my mei-mei a ert!” I pouted.

Seeing me Ray jumped down and ran to me hugging me close.

“When did you come ge?”

“Just before you grabbed his neck and pulled him closer mei.” She hid her face on my chest. Jae hyung scratched the back of his neck when I glared looked at him.

When she pulled away I saw it. Hickeys?! Oh no you didn’t!

 

After teasing the new couple for a good 10 minutes, we helped them arrange the food and all sat to eat. Pulling mei closer to me, I told Jae hyung

“Ray’s sitting with me and you’re sitting away from her and especially not opposite to her.” He pouted but mei hugged my arm and followed me to the table.

 

Kim Jaejoong-ssi, no matter how much you kiss Reya, she’ll always choose me over you!

SHE MY MEI-MEI

 


A/N: Meet overprotective Tao everybody :)

21 Nov 2015