Chapter 25

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in brown are spoken in English. The rest is in Korean

 

Reya POV

 

My night with Kris? Once we got out, I beat the hell out of him for calling me Ice Princess. Then we changed back to casuals; I wore a white tank top, a black jacket and denims, while Kris wore the same. It was his idea to wear the same type of clothes. We roamed around the beach and ended up crashing a local wedding. That was loads of fun and free food! I didn’t want to get back so we took off in a hired car around the island. We woke up on the beach next to our hotel, sleeping under a coconut tree. Kris told me that Tao will meet us here with food, but I didn’t expect what will happen next.

A friggin intervention!

Mei, what happened yesterday with Jaejoong hyung?Crap! They know about the kiss? I showed a confused expression, to be on the safe side.

Why did you let him pull you that close and dance?Kris asked. Oh that?

Please don’t tell me that you like him.Tao sounded a bit agitated.

What NO!They looked relieved.I may have developed a slight crush on him thoughTao and Kris turned stealth mode.

Since when? Both yelled in unison. Thank god the beach was empty.

I kinda realised it yesterday when…I paused. Tao gave that tell-me-the-truth-else-I’ll-skin-you look. I gulped.

..when he kissed me and I responded.

Wait for it…

WHAT THE HELL! YOU KISSED? ARE YOU CRAZY?

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? I LEFT YOU TO DRESS UP NOT TO MAKE OUT WITH THAT PRETTY FACE!Both yelled at the same time.

Taking a deep breath, I told them everything; me teasing him, him kissing me in return.

You realise that he can be just playing with you right?Tao asked clearly angry

I know. This is Karma biting me back for teasing him!I groaned in frustration.

You shouldn’t have done that bǎobèi. No wonder he kissed you! He nearly slept with you too!Kris scolded.

I was drunk. Still don’t clearly remember what happened.I reasoned.

What about the crush?Tao scooted down to my level. I was sitting on the sand.

I just want to work this 6 months in Korea without falling into any trouble. I sighed.The crush, that’s nothing right? Kris got over Amy tooI asked. Their faces softened. Both sat on either sides of me.

That’s because you were there for me.Kris said pulling me close to him.

Yes mei, the crush is nothing. It’s just a sudden feeling that will go away. Just be yourself. Don’t act weird just like in those dramasTao said, leaning on me as I wrapped my free hand around him. I laughed at his comment.

Dude, I’m so not that type of girl.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Changmin halted running. I caught him and followed his gaze to meet Kris and Tao. Searching for Reya, I heard her yell “Just stop!”

That’s when I realised that the two were tickling her and Kris was right on top of her to torture her more. Later, Kris then helped her to sit, told her something for which she nodded.

“Hyung, you sure they’re not dating?” He asked looking at the blonde kiss her on her forehead, later carrying her bridal style and putting her in the water.

“She isn’t dating anyone. And I’m not letting her be with anyone except for me” I told him and ran towards the three.

 

Kris POV

 

I saw the two guys standing not so far away. I held her shoulders telling,

Ray, just look at me. You need anything come to me. I’ll take care of you.She nodded.

I kissed her forehead and carried her. Reaching towards the water she realised what’s going to happen but it was too late

Wu Yi Fan don’t you dare. I’ll kill -SPLASH!!!

She struggled to get up. I tried to help her, but she pushed me to the water and then Tao.

Kris, I’m wearing lenses. It’s smarting!Shoot!

She turned to move to the shore, banging on Jaejoong hyung. She was about to squeeze her eye when he held her hand telling

“I’ll help you take it out.” She was about to protest but he cut her saying “My hands are not salty. I’ll take them out.”

He was too close to her. Tao was about to go, but I stopped him. He took the lenses away and cleaned her face with his handkerchief.

“It still smarts.” She wined. I heard Changmin call her cute, which was true.

Jaejoong held her face with his hands making her look directly at his eyes. The way he looks at her. Tao nudged me speaking in Chinese,

“Ge you think he’s-” I nodded before he could finish. So much for no trouble Ray!

He was about to take her away when I pulled her, crashing her body onto mine.

“Thanks hyung but I’ll take care of her from here.” I smirked and took her back to the water.

Kim Jaejoong, I’m not letting you win her heart easily.

 

Jaejoong POV

He dragged her back to the water again.  But she pushed him to the water first and stuck her tongue out like a kid. Changmin immediately removed his shirt and asked

“Wanna have some fun in the water hyung?”

“You betcha” And I removed mine, placing her lenses safely on top of it.

We joined the party. I immediately carried Ray and threw her on the water.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong! You have a death wish?” She yelled. Yes! I got her attention.

She started chasing me, later pulling Tao to catch me too. Kris and Min joined them to catch me. She finally push me into the water, but I pulled her with me. Gosh! I didn’t have so much fun for a long time!

Soon Junsu, his girlfriend and Yoochun came. Yunho was missing and thank god Jessica didn’t come here.

 


 

 Later... on the same day

 

We landed in Seoul that night. Aileen, Kris and Tao were with Ray. Either one of the boys were holding onto her. I just let it slide as they usually behave like that.

“You believe you can loosen that hold those two boys have on her, son?” my dad asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

“I hope so.” I sighed. Wait.. Appa knows too? I turned, confused at his question

“I saw the way you were looking at her the whole time, especially when Kris danced with her.” He grinned. I gulped. “I know that you care for her deeply. She just hasn’t understood your feelings yet. Do what you think is right but don’t hurt that girl.” He tapped my shoulder and went to omma.

How can she get hurt?

How can I get to her heart?

Why can’t she see what the others clearly see? That I’m madly in love with her

 

 


 

A/N: Haha told ya Kris is going to complicate everyting....

Still not sure with whom Reya should end up with... Jaejoong right? Or Kris? Or ........

Enjoyed the read? If so, I'm happy

09 Sept 2015