Chapter 39 - part 1

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N:THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV

 

She called. Everything is happening as planned. I’m so excited. After a couple of rings I answered, closing my apartment door heading downstairs.

“Oppa, are you free now?”

“Yes Reya-ah.”

“So can you help me with shopping for your lazy- friends?” I giggled when Junsu hit her head for calling them that and she threatened them to not go shopping.

“Come on let’s go” I held her hand and pulled her towards the elevator. Unknowing to her I turned and gave them a thumbs up.

“Is it so funny that Junsu oppa hit my head that you’re still grinning like an idiot?” She asked, holding the back of her head.

“Come here” I pulled her towards me and rubbed the back of her head.

“You’re awfully touchy.” She tried to step away from me.

“I’m always touchy with you” and I led her to my car holding her hand the whole time.

 

Reya POV

 

I have to say he looked bloody attractive in that brownish t-shirt and jeans. Darn he had his piercings on. His one touch gave me shocks all around my body. And I loved it. Arriving at the supermarket, he held my hand yet again. Everyone was looking at us. I was used to this with Kris, but this was the first time with him. I didn’t know which to ignore, my heart beating faster every second or the intense glares the women are giving me right now. Darn this is harder than I thought it would be. He pushed the shopping cart as I was searching for the items in the lists.

“Good gracious lord! How many packets of Lays does this monster eat a day? Doesn’t this guy have cholesterol?” I gasped in shock when I read 15 packets of Lays in Min’s list.

This idiot was laughing. “It’s not funny. Aren’t you concerned of his health?”

“He works out like a maniac. I don’t think it’ll be a problem.”

 

Jaejoong POV

Her reaction seeing Min’s list was really entertaining. I just wanted to hug her so tight, instead my grip on the shopping cart tightened. We were now in the meat section. Junsu’s and Changmin’s list was complete and the shopping cart was already full. Yunho wanted Korean beef so I was checking the products. Reya tugged my sleeve and I turned towards her

“Oppa, there’s this woman staring at you for a long time. I don’t like it.” Is she jealous?

I just want to jump in joy right now. She’s jealous. I can see it. I’m finally seeing this side of her. Finally!

“Usually I hold onto Kris or Tao if this happens. Can I do it with you too?” She acts like this with them too? I can’t let her treat me the same as them.

“I don’t think holding on to me will chase her away.”

“That usually works with them…”

“I was holding your hand so long. It didn’t seem to affect her.”

“Ok. Whatever. Can’t help that you’re eye candy right? Just buy the darn thing.” She bit her lower lip in annoyance but held on to me tight and close.

This is perfect! I’ll just kiss her right here if this weren’t a public place. I looked at that woman and she waved at me. Flirt!

Then I got an idea,

“Why don’t you come in between me and the shopping cart? That’ll send her the message.”

 She frowned “How will that help?”

“There’s only one way to find out Reya.” And I let go one hand from the shopping cart. She hesitantly came in position. YES! YES! YES!

“Hold on to the cart and walk with me.”

Nodding, we proceeded to finish the list. A lot of people were now looking at us. Reya picking up items and asking my opinion. I made sure to move close to her, resting my chin on her shoulder, every time she checks a product. I’m sure they’re thinking that we’re a couple.

“Oppa, she left. Awesome! You’re right!” And she turned, directly facing me. I stopped pushing the cart.

She was staring right at me with those innocent eyes.

 

Am I to kiss her now? Because I really want to…

 


A/N: Will Jae kiss her or not???

Whatcha thinking?

BTW, you guys saw that Yunho and Jaejoong interacted at the Ground Forces Opening Ceremony!!!!

I uploaded the same pic on my other ongoing story too (couldn't help it)

Hopefully all five will meet in the army!!!! AKTF :D

Do support me in my other story staring Jaejoong, Yixing, Reya and cute little Sophie

That's it for today

Over and Out

03 Oct 2015