Chapter 27 - part 3

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in brown is spoken in English, the rest is in Korean

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Kris didn’t move. He seemed to be shocked with the revelation. I didn’t like it. His behaviour was both confusing and terrifying. When did that happen? How did it happen? I had a lot of questions popping in my head now.

I was her first?Kris asked to himself.

That sounded like he took her ity. Come on! It’s just a kiss you overacting blonde face. (I love that name btw). It’s disappointing that I wasn’t her first kiss though.

“Kris, you ok man?” I had to ask. He was standing like a stone.

At that time I got a text.

Oppa, my shoes, laptop and bag are there. Can you bring them? I’m at your office. Pleaseeeee

I smiled reading it. She’s really my mood booster.

Kris was now sitting on the couch.

“Hey man, I’ll be leaving. I’ll take her shoes and stuff.” He shook his head. I left.

 


She was sitting on the chair playing with her phone when I opened the door.

“Hi there trouble maker!”

“Hey I’m sorry. I made you carry my stuff. Did anyone see?”

“Are you worried now Reya-ssi?”

“Well, you are the CEO and you’re carrying a girl’s pair of shoes. So you know…”

“Well if any one sees it, they’ll think I’m carrying my girlfriend’s shoes.” I hinted.

I wanted to see how she’ll react, maybe realise my actions. Nope. Nothing. She looked at me, staring right into my eyes. She did bite her lip and immediately grabbed her shoes to put them on. What does that biting mean? She never behaves like this! Embarrassment? Finally realising her feelings? Controlling her wanting to punch me? This woman is a very difficult puzzle to solve.

She seemed to be struggling to tie the lace. Giving up, she pouted. I scooted down and helped her tie the lace.

“So… um that was some talk there ha?” She asked while I was tying her other lace.

“You did freak out that boy Ray. Why, didn’t he know it before?” I asked, looking right at her.

If this were a drama, cheesy background music and I reach to her lips that are directly above mine.

 

Well since it isn’t, screw the kissing, time to find out about the kiss with Kris.

 

“How do you expect me to tell him that it was my first kiss? It just happened with the flow during our graduation dance. Totally romantic music, he kissed me, I kissed him back. We never spoke about it before. And now I blabbered about it!” She face palmed herself and started calling her an idiot.

“Hey, stop hurting yourself.” I pulled her hand away, now standing and she stood too.

“But, now.. Will it be awkward? It happened four years ago. I didn’t bother, but now he might think that I kept it in my mind. He’s my friend. I need him.”

I pulled her into a hug. Kissing the top of her forehead, caressing her back, I assured her

“No worries. He’s just shaken about it. It will not be awkward. No one can forget their first kiss, even if it wasn’t romantic. It wasn’t right?”

“Nope” I smiled in relief.

We stayed in that position. Did she just hug me tighter? Let time stop NOW

“I’ll go talk to him. That’ll be better right?” She asked looking down. It really looked like she was breathing my scent. I’m imagining, aren’t I? Her breath was striking my chest. Why must I had to wear a v-neck today? Better let her go before I do something I’ll regret.

“Yes. Clear it out.” We broke the hug.

“Good thing Jessica didn’t come in now. She’ll come for my head if she saw us hugging. I better get going.” She laughed and headed to the door taking her stuff. Crap, she’s misunderstanding!

 

Jessica POV

 

The door opened revealing Reya. But oppa seemed to have stopped her. I stopped on my tracks.

“Jessica and I are nothing. I don’t have any romantic feelings towards her. She’s just Yunho’s sister ok? Don’t come into conclusions”

“Whatever you say Mr. CEO” and she left, turning in the opposite direction.

So he has no feelings towards me? Why did he have to tell her that? Here I am wasting my time wearing the most beautiful clothes and he runs to her, dances close with her in the ball. That’s when I realised that he likes Reya. No! That cannot happen! I can’t lose to an ordinary girl. I need to get rid of Reya. I left the office immediately.

 

Reya POV

 

That was so close. Forget about the sudden rush I feel when he touches me, it took every bit of self-control that I had to not run my hands on his body. His scent was driving me nuts. That urge to kiss him was uncontrollable. Are crushes this crazy?

What happen to the “sudden feeling that will fade away”? Is Tao wrong?

First thing’s first, Kris is more important than my crush.

I opened the door. He was sitting on the couch, raised his head towards my direction.

I’m sorry bǎobèi. I’m sorry for not apologizing to you after kissing you. I just couldn’t. I was frightened that you’ll distance yourself like the other time. I just couldn’t. I-

He spoke so fast that it took a couple of minutes for me to process what he told me. He hugged my so tight that I couldn’t breathe. Even though I felt my blouse lift up and his hands slightly brush my bare skin. I liked it. This is so not me! What’s happening? Mom will kill me if she know what I’m feeling now!

Kris, it’s ok. Hey I kissed you back remember? And I don’t regret it. I’m glad that you’re my first real kiss.

Really?

Yes. And I kissed his cheek. Why the hell did I do that?

He broke the hug, Still friends?

Nah, much more!He froze. Crap! That sounded wrongI mean. You know.. You’re really important to me.”  Ahh! My mouth!!

Yeah, me too. No worries. I get it. He smiled scratching the back of his head.

Just get married already!Tao groaned annoyed by our talk. He was by the door. Marriage? We looked like a real couple? Now why is it suddenly affecting me?

That’s when I remembered

Tao ge, I was told to give this to you. Some employee stopped me to give me this. Must be important.

He frowned, taking it from me he opened the file. A couple of minutes later he said

Ge, I think we have overtime today.Something’s not right. Better not disturb them

I’ll leave you two then. Bye!And I left.

 

I have a lot of thinking to do.

Jae’s enough already.

Kris shouldn’t affect me too.

I’m not that type of girl to like two guys at one time.

THIS HAS TO STOP!

 

 


A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

12 Sept 2015