Chapter 49

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N:THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Reya POV

 

After locking the door, I slid down and sat on the floor. Better say good bye to my sleep tonight. I should talk to the other two tomorrow once they land in Korea. They are more experienced in this matter. Standing up I my playlist. I need some Hunter Hayes right now. Off to the bathroom now.

Waking up the next morning, nervousness hit me hard. He’ll be picking me up to work. He’ll knock at the door in a couple of minutes. Breathe in. Breathe out. Just act cool.

Come on Reya you have been in this situ- NO! I’VE NEVER BEEN IN SUCH A SITUATION BEFORE! NEVER ON EARTH HAD MY CRUSH CONFESSED HIS FEELINGS TO ME!

Just act usual. Just act normal. You can do it.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Waking up in the morning I never felt so relaxed my whole life. I’ll give her a morning kiss. Will she freak out? Nah, she wouldn’t. Even if she does, she better get used to this.

“You seem really happy hyung. Any good news?” I met Yoochun’s mischievous grin when I opened my door.

“Why can’t I be happy to see my girlfriend?” I asked him back, my smile getting bigger ever second.

“Of course. WAIT! GIRLFRIEND? YOU CONFESSED? REYA SAID YES?” He held my shoulders and shook me “TELL ME! TELL ME”

“Leee—eeve me first” He stopped shaking me. Adjusting my clothes I told him what happened

“I confessed. I told her to take her time and respond.”

“Seriously? Are you living in drama land?”

“I shocked her with my confession Chun. I just poured my heart out. I couldn’t stop telling her how much she means to me. It was obviously too much for her.”

“It’s a miracle she didn’t run away from you.” He teased. I glared at him.

“Don’t you dare glare at me hyung, I spoke siding you that day at the rooftop. I might be the reason why she didn’t leave you.” This cocky guy!

Smiling, he continued “Anyways, that’s good that you’re not rushing hyung. Let her realise her true feelings for you. She still thinks it’s just an attraction.”  I nodded. Pushing me to the stairs “Now go to your girl. See you at work!”

Taking a deep breath, I rang the bell. She opened the door holding her laptop in one hand and her bag hanging diagonally from her left shoulder. I gulped. Talk to her you idiot!

“Good morning oppa” She smiled breaking the silence.

“Morning Ray, shall we make a move then?” It was so hard to talk without stuttering. So much for giving her a kiss.

My heart’s beating so fast that I might get a cardiac arrest. She closed the door. We walked to the elevator in silence. Letting her in first I pressed the button to the basement. Our hands brushed. She’s your girl Jaejoong, hold her hand. Unclenching my hand, I slowly moved my left hand towards her right hand. One finger touched her and she flinched later looking at me. I looked forward. From the corner of my eye I saw her smile.

“Don’t need get all dramatic like in the dramas. You can just hold my hand. I won’t bite.”

Immediately I entwined my fingers with hers, but made sure not to look at her.

“Don’t you dare tease me Reya.” I knew she’d tell something now.

“You’re cute.”

“How dare you call me cute? I’m hot”

“I’ve seen hot guys oppa. You’re cute.” I’m not hot? Woman! I have a six pack! I’ll show you soon Reya! I’ll make you beg for me

The elevator door opened and the couple living in the 2nd floor were seen. Their eyes immediately landed on our interlaced fingers. Clearing my throat, we greeted them and left to the car.

 

Reya POV

 

The moment I saw his nervous face at the doorstep, my nervousness disappeared. I realised that he too was feeling the same way or even worse. The moment our hands brushed I wanted to hold his hand. But I didn’t want to take the lead. Seeing him blush after touching my hand I decided to take things in my way so I directly told him to hold my hand. Isn’t that what couples do? Hold hands? I know I didn’t still tell him what I truly feel, he’ll treat me like his girlfriend from now on so I guess we are a couple right?

I went a tad bit overboard when I told that he wasn’t hot. He’s like the most attractive guy I have ever seen. Please don’t tell that to Kris. But I tend to find guys in the West hotter than the Asian ones. This is one of those rarest of moments where I wish I weren’t as blunt spoken as I am. My first day with my crush as a couple and I hurt the guy. He didn’t speak the whole ride, but kept holding my hand. Oh, and he kept on his lips. I didn’t want to stare at his action, but I looked at his wet lips and tongue him each time he did that from the corner of my eye. That action was really affecting me.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I didn’t know what to talk to her. We rarely talk during rides but today was different. It’s the first day I’m dropping her to work as her boyfriend. I have a lot to tell her, but I just couldn’t open my darn mouth. I kept on my lips whenever I opened my mouth to talk. She might be thinking something is wrong with me. Our first day as a couple and we have nothing to talk. Awesome! (Please note the sarcasm)

“Hey, I’m sorry” She apologized once I turned off the ignition in front of her office.

“For what Ray?”

“Well. You were hurt that I called you cute. So sorry” Did she think I was silent because I was hurt? Well I was hurt a bit. So I decided to play her,

“It did hurt me Ray. All the girls call me hot, and my girl doesn’t find me hot.” I pouted.

“I’m sorry oppa. I-I just find the guys in the West hotter than the Asian ones. So.” What the hell!? An Asian girl finds Western guys hotter than us?

“I’m sorry. What can I do to make you feel better?” JACKPOT!

“Well a kiss always reduces the pain” I smirked mischievously.

“Why did I ask you that? Obviously you’ll want that you sly fox!”

“You’re hurting me more Reya.” I held my heart and faked a hurt expression.

Shaking her head in disbelief, she reached towards me. I gulped, gradually closing my eyes to feel her lips. Oh I did feel them; a small peck on my cheek. That’s not what I asked for!

She immediately removed her seatbelt to make a run.

Before she could get out of the car, I pulled her back, held her neck and crashed my lips onto hers.

*Operation: give her a morning kiss; SUCCESSFUL*

 


A/N: Ok, I tried my level best to make it cute......

Do comment, vote, subscribe :)

I GOT A FIRST CLASS FOR MY DEGREE!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! 

Congratulations to JYJ for being the first KPop boyband to win the Korea Popular Culture Art Award (the same day I got my results!!!!)

Kim Jaejoong is going to be the death of me and I don't care. LOL

Over and Out 

30 Oct 2015