Chapter 23 - part 1

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: I split the chapter into two parts because i wrote too much. Something's wrong with my brain these days.

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS btw 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

This is the first time I saw Reya stunned by a guy. She didn’t even blink until Kris walked towards her and closed her awestruck mouth.

“Dude you should be put to prison for looking so good. Remember what I told you before?” What did she just say? The guests around were stunned by her bluntness.

“Yes. That’s why I changed my hair colour. You perfectly know what’s best for me” He smiled. Sweet talker! That’s my woman you’re flirting with!

“Likewise” Ray replied smiling back. What? Oh the dress? I could buy her something better!

Some were actually squealing at their behaviour, especially Jessica and omma. urgh! Gross!

“Nice to see you too Ray” a tall, very attractive lady interrupted.

“Aileen Jie!!” both Tao and Ray beamed in glee and hugged her at the same time. Must be Kris' relative

Kris pulled her from the hug and took a good look at her. I didn’t like the way he was looking at her, like she’s the only person in the place. She was just smiling at him. Why not punch him instead?

The four joined the dance floor; Tao and Ray, Kris and his partner danced. Jessica felt tired so we left the floor, but I couldn’t stop looking at Reya. Their dance was interrupted when Changmin asked Ray for a dance. She gladly accepted. Kris didn’t dance with her yet. Yoochun, Yunho and Junsu danced with her. Jessica, fed up of convincing me to dance went to talk with the other gossipers ladies.

“You know you should just ask her to dance without staring at her the whole time.” Yoochun suggested.

“It’s already obvious that you’re attracted to her hyung. No need to hide it” I glared at him. “Personally, I like you with Ray than Jessica. So Fighting!” and he scooted away. This guy!

Junsu brought her towards our table and she sat next to me. He winked at me and left us alone. Since when did they find out?

“Tired?” I asked

“Nope. I’ve danced for longer than this” she replied turning towards me.

Seeing beads of sweat on her face, I pulled out my handkerchief and cleaned it. She tensed, but later calmed down, thanking me once I was done.

 

Reya POV

 

He stood up after sometime, extending his hand asking in English “Care for a dance m’lady?”

“I would love to, my lord” I replied in English taking his hand. About time you asked me!

He guided me to the floor, where we started moving to the music. All was going well until he held both of my hands and placed them around his neck, pulling me closer right when Christian Bautista’s The Way You look at me was being played.

 “What are you doing?” People are looking darn it!

“Dancing?” I frowned at his reply. “I want you closer. It’s easier like this way. Besides didn’t you dance with Tao and Min like this?”

“You didn’t with Jessica” I replied truthfully.

“Well you’re not Jessica.” He smiled.

“Yeah whatever, sweet talker” I tried to sound totally unaffected to hide the sudden joy I felt. He smiled in response and pulled me closer. We were so close I was scared that he'll hear my heart thumping really fast. We danced in this position, looking at each other until the song ended.

 


 Kris was the only one I didn’t dance with. Guess he’s still angry about me not being his partner. At that time Ellie Goulding’s Love Me Like You do was played. I smiled to myself remembering my University graduation dance.

“Remember? We danced for this song during graduation?” Kris asked. I nodded smiling at him.

He stood before me extending his hand saying “Anastasia, my lady”

“Christian” I laughed playing on and took his hand.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

What in the world is happening there? He thinks he’s Christian freaking Grey? And this girl is playing on! This is friggin crazy! Can’t she see that I’m in love with her? She’s not an idiot!

“Hyung, you’ve got some serious competition”

“Don’t piss me off Yoochun!” I growled at him and I groaned in annoyance looking at the scene.

Jessica tried to take me away, but I glared at her and she retreated away from me.

He danced with her just like in the music video. Oh! Come on!

“She can dance.” Yunho commented. Men were clearly checking her out now.

They were the only dancers in the floor. All stood around watching them squealing at them.

Nice couple? Didn’t you idiots see me dancing with her?

Now talking about how their children will look like! What the fudge!

“This is graduation all over again!” Tao jumped in happiness and joined the duo on the floor.

“Their friendship is really unique. I really envy them. Kris and Ray have chemistry. How on Earth haven’t they fallen for each other?” Aileen questioned looking at the three dance.

“May be they’re not just meant to be.” Heymi, Junsu’s girl answered.

Hands clenched in anger, but I kept quiet.

I need to step up my game. I've fallen too deep. I can’t lose her.

 

Reya POV

 

Next was the charity auction. Guess what they are auctioning? The single men in the ball! What the heck is wrong with these rich people?

“Ray! Bid on me!!!! I love spending time with you!” Minho said.

“Nope, she knew me first, so she’ll choose me!” Onew interrupted, pushing him away.

“Actually guys, I’m heading to my room” I said.

“What? You’re not bidding?” Junsu cried. Changmin stopped me from moving away.

Jaejoong looked really pissed off. One moment he's all lovey dovey, the next he's grumpy. Better ask him what's wrong. Did something happen?

“She thinks such things are stupid.” Tao explained and I snapped from my thoughts and turned towards the others.

Jessica was about to say something,

“Why must I pay to have dinner with you guys? I’ve had enough dinners with all of you. I’m not part of this rich people thing.” Told them what I felt.

All five of them pouted, including Onew and Minho. Jaejoong just pouted? What a personality change!

“Just be there, don’t bid on anyone” Aileen suggested. The others nodded agreeing.

“Ok.” I said and they went backstage.

 

Some other good looking guys came out first and were sold. Then came Minho. Darn he looked like a model. I gulped when he winked at me. He got sold after a long bidding. Then Onew, his killer smile made the women swoon and bid for him. Yoochun was sold to his partner and the same happened to Min and Junsu. What shocked me is when Aileen bought Yunho oppa.

“What! He’s hot!” she just replied. Yunho seemed overly delighted though. I grinned slyly at him and he blushed. Aww, cute!!!

Tao was next. I immediately yelled his name and cheered for him. He gave me a flying kiss and showed me a heart. Every woman glared at me. I simply smirked at them.

“Nice response kiddo” Aileen nudged me.

Tao was sold to this foreign girl. She looked cute. I gave him the I’m-keeping-an-eye-on-you look and he stood beside her.

 

And then he came out sending shivers down my spine yet again.

 


A/N: And this was for my two totally awesome readers Kitty-elf and tonnettie!!!!

Love you!!! And my other readers too :)

Before I forget A HUGE THANKS TO MY FIRST UPVOTER tonnettie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me very happy.

Hopefully you wont regret upvoting after reading this

6 Sept 2015