Chapter 62

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS! Font in brown are spoken in English

 

Tao POV

 

This is epic. Ryan holding mei securely and Jaejoong hyung walking towards them.

“I’m dating your sister”

“No you’re not. Not until I say so” He pushed her behind me. Good luck hyung. I’m nothing close to how protective he is of her.

“Is that so?” He smirked.

“Ryan he’s Reya’s b-”

“Shut up Kris Wu. No one is dating her.”

“Told ya to shut your trap ge” I whispered at him. He glared but I stuck my tongue out.

“Well news flash I am” Darn, he is stepping up his game.

Ryan glared at him. Jaejoong hyung, you’re dead meat.

“Come on man! Your sister is old enough to marry. Stop acting like this” Bad line

“Jaejoong-ssi can you please mind you own business”

“I hate to break it up to you but Reya is my business.” He stepped to Ryan.

“Dude, you’re crossing the limit”

“You think?” Wow!

“Stop it. The both of you” Ray stepping in the middle of us stretching her arms.

“Tell that to pretty face” Ryan scoffed crossing his arms

“Hey” hyung stepped forward to press on mei’s palm.

“Jae stop.” She looked at him. Completely turning to hyung she crossed her arms. “And how dare you your shirt?! No wonder half the girls want to get into your pants”

“And don’t even think of calling him a girl.” She turned to Ryan and shut his opened mouth.

Jaejoong hyung back hugged Reya and kissed her cheek.

“Hey hands off my sister”

“She’s my girl. I’ll hold her as much as I want” Hyung pressed her onto his body

“Ryan, Jaejoong is my boyfriend”

“Vicky what the hell is with you?!”

“Why are you calling Reya as Vicky?”

“That’s her name. Reya Victoria Carter” I spoke up.

“Vicky? Nice I like it”

“Of course it will be nice! I named her! Now leave my baby sister before I kill you here”

“Being a very good brother-in-law, I’ll do as you say”

“You’re not married to her”

“Not yet”

“Ryan stop being stubborn. Hyung and Reya are together for some time now.” Kris stood beside mei.

“Tao, is this true?” Why me?

“We tried our best Ryan. This guy is crazy about her. Yep, they’re dating” I spoke.

“Can we continue this at home?” Reya asked

“Good idea” Ryan moved to her and pulled her with him

“Where are you taking her Ryan?” Jaejoong held her free hand.

“She’s coming with me”

“I waited the whole day to spend time with her. She’s coming with me”

Both looked at Reya. She looked at the two overgrown children and then us.

“I’m going home with Kris and Tao.” She pried her hands from both and held ge and my hands.

 

Reya POV

 

We are at my place. Ryan is staring at me like I’m committed the highest treason and Jaejoong is winking at me. This is not what I expected from the predictable Jaejoong! Tao is biting back his laughter and Kris is trying to keep up with his face on. The other four are clueless standing on the corner.

“Ok. You know what? Let’s start over!”

“Ryan” I pulled him to me “This is Changmin, Junsu, Yunho, Yoochun. They are Jaejoong’s friends.” Turning to the sudden flirt I spoke “And this is my boyfriend. So it up.”

“What about Kris?”

“Unfortunately we’re just friends. Tried kissing also”

“Yah! How can you tell that in front of me?!” Jaejoong yelled.

“Don’t like her attitude? Then break up with her.”

“What?! Hell No!” Yep, I crashed onto Jaejoong. Hugging me close “She’s mine. Only mine.”

I kept staring at this man who is rocking my world right now. The moment he looked at me my heart skipped multiple beats. I smiled at him.

“Told you, he’s crazy about her” I heard Tao comment but I didn’t care. I was staring at this man.

That is when I realised.

I’m in love with him.

 

Nathan(Ryan) POV

 

This Jaejoong guy seems to be a good fellow. He dared to call Reya his in front of me. I’m impressed. Truthfully when I first spoke with him, I was shocked that such a rich man was jumping in joy for a girl. I secretly wished that my baby sister will find someone who’ll be in love with her as he is. Turns out he’s her boyfriend. What I’m concerned is that she’ll have to leave in two months’ time. How will they survive then? No matter how strong their love is, a long distance relationship is always risky. I moved in to her apartment until I leave Korea. I miss her and I had to keep an eye of him. She’s been living with five men around her for this long. I don’t know how mom let her.

What nonsense?! Mom doesn’t know. Only dad knowsObviously…

So Kris, Vicky found her match. What about you now? I turned to him.

We were in the rooftop.

He has someone.Reya grinned.

What! No!Kris yelled though his blush was visible

You think I didn’t know about that photo you have in your wallet under our picture?She looked at him

Who is she Kris? I asked, leaning on the fence

His high school sweetheart.Tao smirked. They dated for around two years until they broke up when we had to leave to America.

How did you meet her after all these years?

She met him in his regular coffee shop in Beijing.Ray answered him, completely ignoring his shocked expression.What?! You think we can’t track a girl’s number?

It was the two of you?Kris pointed at the two culprits.

I have Jaejoong, you need someone too. Soon Tao will get one tooShe nudged panda eyes. And you!She pointed at meStop being a flirt and get a girl

Sticking my tongue out at her and I asked Kris Her name?

“Ming Yi” He smiled.

Look at him grin. It’s official. I’m no longer his bǎobèi.”

What the hell are you talking Ray! His deep voice echoed. Wrapping his arms around her waist he spoke You always my bǎobèi. My only bǎobèi. I told her that and she was ok.

Vicky beamed hugging Kris.

“As much I know that you two are best friends, holding my girl this close for this long is hard to see”

“Hyung are you trying to split us?” Tao raised his brow.

“No! Hell no!” Jaejoong yelled pulling her away from Kris and back-hugging her.

“And here you pulled her away” I commented.

“Come on man! Cut me some slack!” He whined.

“Don’t worry hyung, Kris has gotten herself a girl. Ray is all yours now” His face lit up to my comment but he composed himself and tapped Kris’ shoulder.

 

Two days later I was at the airport heading to England. The whole gang came to the airport. I hugged my princess one last time, kissing her cheeks.

Promise me you’ll callShe held my hands.

Promise. If I don’t call, I’ll text you VickySmiling, she let me go

I hugged Kris and Tao and the rest. Finally standing in front of my apparent future brother-in-law I warned him

“You remember what we spoke the other day right?” He nodded smiling “Hurt her, I’ll make you suffer”

“What do you people think of me?” He sighed letting out a laugh “First Min, then Tao and Kris, now you?” Breathing deep he spoke “I’ll never hurt her Ryan. She is my life.

“Don’t worry Ryan, I’ve got you in speed dial in case hyung goes nuts” Min added. The other three nodded in agreement.

Hugging Vicky one more time I spoke to her

Don’t worry about mom and dad, I’ll let them know about Jaejoong and you. Just tell me when you’re ready.She nodded

 

Looking at the people around her I turned to the customs, my heart filled with content that she is surrounded by people who care about her, her best friends and her boyfriend.

Seems like my baby princess is fully grown up…..

 


A/N: Happy Sunday everyone!!!!!!!!!

20 Dec 2015