Chapter 55

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Yunho POV

 

Where is this guy? I’ve tried his phone numerous times and he isn’t answering. When I try Reya, she too isn’t answering her phone. This can’t be a coincidence! What are these two doing? The bell rang.

“Oppa, good morning!” Greeting her back I let Jessica come in.

Well she wanted to take Jaejoong to her photoshoot. It seems that hyung’s mother has promised her that he will join her. Sighing I turned to the fridge to give her something to drink.

“Where is Jaejoong oppa? He seemed to not be there when I went.”

“Ahhh. You know, he………… He went for a jog. Yep, a jog.” Good save Yunho!

She smiled, seeming to have believed my lie. Walking to the kitchen, I texted Changmin

> Where is Jaejoong hyung?

*1 minute later*

Yah! Wake up you sleepy head! It’s past 8 in the morning

*50 seconds later*

> Shim Changmin. Answer me!

*26 seconds later* Dialling Changmin…..

*35 seconds later* Ringing

“Hyung, what the hell?!”

“Yah! I need your help. Jessica is here.”

“WHAT?!” I pulled the phone away from my ear.

“Hyung is not answering his phone, so is Reya. Did she tell you anything?”

“No.” I heard him open the door. “Hyung, I’ll see upstairs. You keep that girl in your house.”

Coming back to the hall, I saw her looking at my framed pictures.

“Jess, hyung usually leaves his phone at home when he goes for a jog. I don’t know when he’ll come. So why do you-”

“I can wait oppa. The practice is in the evening. I came to spend time with all of you.” She cut me off. Spend time with us? Min and Jaejoong hyung are going to slaughter me.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Waking up, I felt a familiar presence sleeping next to me. Her fingers under my ed shirt, touching my chest. My smile never leaving my face. I have always dreamt of this and now it’s a reality. Reya sleeping peacefully beside me. I finally can take a close look of her. Darn she’s one attractive woman. She may not have thin thighs and a petite figure, but she is perfect. She has slightly thick, yet firm arms and a flat stomach, may be from all the dancing. I’m pretty sure she was a really chubby kid when she was young. She looks like a cute teddy that I can hug the whole day. I wonder how no one won her heart in America. Those guys have good tricks up their sleeves. Guess she’s just meant for me.

Smiling at that thought, I pulled her sleeping figure closer, kissed her forehead, her tip of the nose, finally a peck on her lips. She seemed to wake up. Slowly opening her eyes she looked at me. A smile formed in the corner of her lips.

“Good morning oppa” She caressed my cheek.

“Good morning jagiya” I smiled and gave her another peck on her lips. “Had a good sleep?”

She nodded. Her eyes roamed around the room and immediately got up. “Oppa, we’re in Junsu oppa’s room!” I forgot! So what?

I got up and back hugged her “Yep. Seems like so.” I nuzzled my nose on her neck but she flinched.

“Yah! It’s ticklish”

“I don’t care” Positioning myself in front of her, I started to kiss her collar bone, throat, neck, jaw line, the corner of , slowly pushing her back to the bed in the process.

“We’re in another person’s house. Behave.” She tried to escape but I was right on top of her. “Aren’t you going too fast Kim Jaejoong-ssi?”

“Believe me, this is bloody slow for me.” I kissed her luscious lips and she responded. Good morning indeed Kim Jaejoong! Pulling away, I teased “Don’t say that you don’t enjoy this.” She flicked my head and I fell beside her, rubbing the hit area.

“Come on. Let’s leave the place.” She pulled me out of the bed.

Seeing that Junsu was not here, I wrote a sticky note, thanking him and pasted it on the fridge. Following her into her apartment I went to the kitchen and opened her fridge.

“What do you want to eat? I’ll cook for you”

“Really?!” She beamed in happiness. “You’re the best boyfriend ever!” and hugged me tight.

I returned her hug, kissed her head. “Eww, you didn’t brush your teeth.”

“There's something called mouthwash Reya.” I nudged her head

She had kimchi, so I made Kimchi pancakes. She made me sit opposite to her because I’m too touchy. Come on! I controlled myself for nearly two months and now when she’s mine she still is strict.

“Stop pouting, it no longer looks cute.”

Leaning towards me, Reya touched the sides of my lips and pulled it to a smile using her index fingers. “Now you’re nice.” She smiled. I pouted again pushing my lower lip further out.

“You know I’m not the overly touchy type, Just give me time, I’ll change for you.” I grinned in happiness. “Wipe that grin off before I change my mind”

“You’re impossible Ray. I don’t think I can handle you.”

“Wanna break up?”

“Over my dead body! YOU’RE MINE” I screamed, leaning towards her trying to hold her hand. She laughed, and fed me from her plate. Smiling I ate and did the same to her.

After cleaning the plates, I decided to leave because the both of us hadn’t washed for the day.

 

“Oppa, you came finally!” Crap! Not her!

I turned to see an overjoyed Jessica who tugged into my arm like a koala.

“Jessica, what are you doing now?”

“Can’t I hold onto you?”

“No!” Did I just think it loud? She looked shocked at removed her hand from me.

“Oppa… Why are you like this?” She sounded hurt, but didn’t look hurt. Not that I cared.

“Jessica, let me get this straight. I am never going to marry you. You can hold me if you treat me like a brother, but not like a fiancé.”

“So, you won’t come to the photoshoot?” Won’t she give up? I ruffled my hair in frustration and setting out a deep breath to not scold her.

“I have to have a wash. Just stay at Yunho’s” And I left her standing.

 

Jessica POV

 

I’m sitting on the rooftop alone. ALONE. Jaejoong oppa was with her. I’m sure of it. His top buttons opened, his hair was slightly messed. He smelled like kimchi. He’s eaten with her. I’m sure he spent the night with her. Wow! She has him under her spell, and he seems to be enjoying it. They’re acting like a married couple. What if she gets pregnant? I will have no say. But she doesn’t seem to be as in love as oppa is. So I still have a chance to split them up. What if she is showing her true feelings only to oppa, and not to us?

Leaning on the steel fence around the rooftop, I tried to formulate a plan.

What if I bring down Kris to model with me? She might get jealous! Wonder if they have kissed? May be I can use that against her…. Think something better!

I moved towards the flowers. Letting out a long sigh I sat on the bench. Why can’t I find someone who will help me to split them up?! How about I call her parents? Tell them about them, or even better, tell them why aunty befriended them. Yes! They’ll never accept oppa into their family. Reya will never marry him.

“Yes Jessica. If they cannot be split, do it. I deserve to be his wife, as the lady of Kim Constructions.” I thought out loud.

Just one month. Like aunty asked. And I’ll start my act.

Satisfied with my plan, I headed back home.

 


A/N 16 Nov 2015