Chapter 61

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“Oppa, what are you thinking of Nathan?”

“You fell in love with him?” Please tell yes!

“Why? Are you jealous?”

“Jessica, I’ll be the happiest person in the world, though I pity him.” I smirked at her annoyed expression

“I’m not his type” Crap. “He seems to prefer someone wild, straight forward, blunt, crazy” That adds up to.. I looked at her completely annoyed

“That type of girl, it rings a bell doesn’t it?”

“You really are acting like a b*tch.” Her eyes widened in horror. But she smirked at me

“Really? Then what if Reya wears exactly what Nate bought for her? What will you call her then?”

“What bull are you talking?”

Moving towards me “Oppa, Nate seems to be in love with this girl who happens to be a very close friend of your new BFF Kris Wu. Last time I checked, Reya is the only girl close to Kris”

“You’re pathetic”

“She’ll wear a black and silver sleeveless designer top and black ripped pants. I’ll bet my inheritance on it.”

“Get out of my sight before I slap you Jessica” Taking her cocktail she left the place

Is this guy the reason why she asked me whether the foreign models came? Did she date him? Like him? My grip on the glass tightened.

“No, you’re her first love Jaejoong. Not him. Jessica is trying to mess with your head” I comforted myself waiting until my girl comes to me.

13 gruelling minutes later Changmin nudged me

“Reya is here”

I stood up to see her, but my smile immediately faded.

 

Author POV

 

The Korean model came to the stunned male who was shocked looking at what his girlfriend was wearing.

“Told ya.” Nudging him “Now what are you going to do? It’s obvious that she’s searching for him, not you.”

Jaejoong glared at Jessica but immediately turned to see where Reya was heading. To his fear, she headed to the bar. His feet involuntarily walked to that direction, with Jessica not far behind.

Tao received a call from Reya and pulled Kris to the bar where the trouble causing model was there. Seeing Jaejoong walk towards their friend Tao rushed to him.

“Hyung, let me ex-”

“Tao, let oppa finally know what kind of girl Reya is. Why don’t you just shut-”

You son of a b*tch!Reya startled the male model who was busy holding another girl close to him.

“Wow, she’s protective of him” Jessica sneered looking at the model stare blankly at the girl who swore in English in front of a crowd.

Before Jaejoong could step forward Reya pulled the male by his ear, startling everyone around, especially Jessica who was actually expecting for something more romantic not violent. Jaejoong didn’t know what to think. He was relieved that she didn’t act like Jessica was thinking but was shocked to see her handle the man like he belonged to her.

“Bǎobèi everyone is lookingKris stepped to the girl who was still holding the man’s ear

Kris, my man save me!He held the Chinese’s arm.

Take him upstairs and beat the hell outta him bǎobèi” Jaejoong frowned. Jessica gasped listening to Kris.

You ungrateful-

Shut up before I make you.Reya’s stern voice silenced the model

She pulled him by his ear upstairs completely ignoring everyone’s whispers and shocked expressions.

Nate, you’re dead meatOne model yelled who in turn was shown the middle finger by the punished male.

Tao and Kris followed them, a completely confused Jaejoong and Jessica not far behind.

 

Jessica POV

 

What is happening here? Reya pushed Nathan inside the room and held him by his t shirt

Vicky, let me explainHe held her hands that clenched his top. Vicky?When did you become this strong?Turning to TaoHwang ZiTao, were you teaching her to fight?

Stop trying to distract me. I’m killing you today.

Vicky.He held her face. Finally, yes, hold her close. I saw oppa’s hands clench.

Immediately pushing him away Reya stepped behind.

Don’t touch me. You lost the right to hold me the day you disappeared from my lifeOh My God, he’s her ex-boyfriend! Perfect

How dare you send me clothes and act all loving now, you son of a b-

You call your mother a b*tch?He cut her off. Hold on, her mother?

Kris Wu, I left her in your hands thinking that you’ll take care of her. Not to act like this?!

Ryan Carter stop blaming my friend! Seriously why are they calling you Nathan?”  Ryan?

I go by Nathan in the model industry

“Thank god!” I heard oppa mumble, sighing in relief. What am I missing here?

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Ryan? Her brother Ryan? Thank god! How did I forget? Of course! He’s a model!

You dare to call me by my name you brat?!And he head locked her in his arm, tickling her waist at the same time

Kris, h-help meReya panted, typing to get out of his grasp. Am I to help her? Nah, she deserves it for not letting me know that her brother is here.

Ryan, looking towards Kris, stopped tickling Reya and held Kris ear with his lose hand

Oww,oww,owww, it hurts Ryan!Kris winced in pain.

This is some sight to see. Now both friends were head locked by Ryan.

“Ge, help me!!!!Reya wined. I saw Tao take a photograph holding his laughter.

I’m sorry mei. I have to save my neck

I bit back my laughter. Remembering that the troublemaker was standing next to me, I turned

“You know something Jessica” She turned to me. Stepping forward, I leaned to her face “You may have been a part of my past. But that’s just the past. Not the present, especially not my future. So get out of my sight you selfish brat that is if you have any dignity left.”

It seems she has some dignity left alter all….

Now back to the crazy family reunion

 

Reya POV

 

“For how long are you going to trap her in your arms?” I looked forward to see Jaejoong smirking at us. His hands crossed in front of his chest.

Darn he looked hot. Black shirt and matching jeans, the top two buttons were opened showing partly showing is tattoo on his chest. No wonder girls came to him! How can he wear this?! His clothes scream out to check him out! I’m killing him for wearing this!

“Jaejoong? What are you doing here?” Ryan asked in Korean, his grip loosened.

“You know him?” I asked getting out of his iron grip.

“We had a chat before you came jagiya” My eyes widened in horror listening to him call me that.

 “Jagiya?” Ryan sounded serious, immediately shaking his arm around my waist.

Looking at Kris and Tao, Kris mouthed that he’ll help.

Jaejoong had a mischievous grin plastered on his gorgeous face.

 

This is new..

 

What is he up to?

 


A/N: Hahahaha! Plot twist! In your face Jessica!!!!!!

Just realised that I have more upvotes!!! Thank you to sylvia15, Kpopcrazygal

Over And Out

13 Dec 2015