Chapter 51

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Reya POV

 

Here we are sitting in in my spot at the Han River. We were sitting on the floor and eating.

So Ray, tell us. What do you want to talk about?Kris asked me after taking a bite.

“Long story short, Kim Jaejoong confessed.Tao chocked on his food. I immediately went to him and gave him some water to drink.

He did it?

You knew that he’ll do it?Kris asked Tao

Well he told me that he was in love with you.

And you didn’t bother to give me a friggin heads up?I yelled at him

I tried to that day, and the two of you got all lovey dovey!

You asked me what I think if he were serious about me.

Exactly that’s why I asked-

WOULD IT HAVE KILLED YOU IF YOU HAD DIRECTLY TOLD ME THAT THAT GUY IS FRIGGIN IN LOVE WITH ME? ANSWER ME TAO! WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME? WHY?I pulled him by his collar and shook him forwards and backwards.

Kris pulled me away

Kris he went on telling me that he wants to live his life with me and all. I just realised that I like him. He- he.” I started to hick up. “This is too fast. I just realised. I-I-my future. I didn’t think that far ahead.I was shaking. Tears started to wet Kris’ shirt and I was holding him really tight.

And then in the morning he, heI wrapped my arms around his chest.

Hey don’t panic. Try to calm down Ray.Kris caressed the back of my head, later my back.

When did this happen? He asked me once I was done tearing.

Yesterday evening. He- he just went on about how he felt. I didn’t know what to answer.

“Mei, so you didn’t respond?I shook my head sideways.

I’m sorry mei. I should have told you. And he back hugged me.The guy is madly in love with you. He just tried to reach to you. Jaejoong hyung must have fallen for you long before you developed feelings.

Tao’s right. I know you’re freaking out because it’s your first time. But think about him. He must have suffered keeping everything to himself. Kris held my chin to look at him. Smiling at me he wiped my tears. Tao let me go. Kris pulled me into a hug.

After a long pause I broke away from Kris

Yeah. You’re right. I got caught up with my emotions and I totally forgot about how he felt.

SighingI love the way I live Kris, this relationship will change everything. I like to be with him, but…. Urgh! Can I kill my mother?

Both laughed.You can’t live like this forever bǎobèi. Someday you will have to marry, have a family, you know, do adult stuff.

Seriously Kris? Adult stuff? I cracked up.

“FINALLY! THAT’S MY MEI!” Tao ruffled my hair.Wait a minute… what about the kiss you two shared?

Can’t I kiss her Tao?

Are you planning on dying in Kim Jaejoong’s hands ge?”

Hey, if he doesn’t let me hang out with you guys like I usually do, I’m so dumping him. I mean it!

That’s my Reya! Kris and I shared a hi-five

You two are unbelievable! So you will hold Reya close like you usually do even when you get a girl?

Yep.

 

Kris POV

 

So that kiss meant nothing?This guy!

Nothing romantic Tao. We wanted to make sure about it. So we kissed.

And here I was thinking my two best friends will marry and have kids.He pouted.

Believe me ge, I wish that were the case too. My life would have been easier.Ray held his hand and squeezed it tight.

Yeah. Unfortunately, Kim Jaejoong spoilt everything.I joked

Well, I’m going to punish him for that.Tao was looking really serious.

“I dare you ge.” Why did she say that? I pinched her hand

What?! He’s making my life difficult. Ge, punish him. Scare the hell out of him.This idiot was nodding at what she was saying.

I have the weirdest friends on earth!

“I love you too KrisReya and Tao hugged me. I simply hugged them back.

 


 

Tao barged into the conference room where the five usually work in the afternoon. I opened the camera in the phone to video the scene.

“Kim Jaejoong-ssi, how dare you scare the hell out of our bǎobèi?!” He gulped in fear. “Answer me!” He stood in front of the elder, arms crossed, with his menacing glare.

“I-I just, Tao-ah I didn’t s-scare h-her. I” Darn this is hilarious!

“How dare you kiss her like that in the morning?! No one has ever dared to touch her like that! I can’t imagine what you would have done if she said that she loves you!”

Hwang ZiTao, I never knew you’re this good as an actor! Nah, he deserves it for kissing Ray like that!

Taking a deep breath, he moved closer to the scared elder. Bending towards his chair “You realise that this is her first mature relationship?” He nodded. Is he actually frightened of Tao?

“So if you dare hurt her I will come for you and I will punish you. Have I made myself clear?”

He nodded really fast. He’s actually afraid right now!

“And if she comes to us we’ll make sure you’ll never see her again. Ok hyung?” I added on.

“Never?”

“Yes, never. I don’t know what you’re thinking of her, but she is important to the both of us. You hurt her, we’ll make you suffer.” Jaejoong bit his lips.

SILENCE.

“So you are ok with me dating Reya?”

“Yep. We’re cool.” We agreed in unison.

He was about to jump in joy, but controlled himself.

“First, let me get this straight. You try to split her from us, she’ll leave you even if she loves you back. Remember that!” I warned him

“Kris, we knew that the moment we met you.” Changmin answered.

“Oh. One more thing, she’ll be staying with us tonight. I’ll be leaving to China tomorrow. Is that ok Mr. Boyfriend?”

“Well, um… She’ll want to be with you. So…… ok.”

“Hyung, she’s in your room. Do your thing and send her to us” Tao winked at him and we left.

 


A/N: 04 Nov 2015