Chapter 43

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: I actually posted this online yesterday, but forgot to untick it as draft

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in brown are spoken in English, the rest is in Korean :)

 

Reya POV

 

Kris and Tao came to my office to pick me for lunch. We went to our usual place. This Kim Jaejoong is really making it hard for me. So, I’ve decided something.

Can you guys move in with me?

Yes!Tao clapped in joy

Why suddenly?Kris questioned.

“Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Kreeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Pretty please. Or can I move in with you?

“Ge, please. Come on. I know you want it too.Tao did his cutest panda eyes that Kris always falls for. I tugged onto Kris’ hand and showed him my puppy eyes.

Tao, stop the panda look.He continued with his act.

Defeated, Kris agreed.Ok. We’ll move in.

Tonight! And that’s final.” Tao cut Kris who opened his mouth to speak. Tao and I shared a hi-five.

Kris seemed disturbed. We are you’re distraction, aren’t we? Is it that hard to get over him?

I ruffled my hair and looked at Kris. He looked confused or is he angry at me? Gulping, I asked

“Why are you hesitating to come? You sure that kiss isn’t affecting you right?

YOU KISSED? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?Tao yelled, making the whole restaurant turn.

Hwang ZiTao stop overacting.Turning to me,Ray, I-

Just tell me Kris. Did it affect you in anyways?

I just don’t want you to suffer Reya.

Believe me, I’ll suffer more if you’re suffering Kris. The two of you are more important to me than Jaejoong. You are more important to me KrisI held his hand tight.

So you two kissed for what?

“Shut up Tao!The both of us shot back.

Tell me now before I call your parents. NOWHis stern voice silenced the two of us.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“Oppa, you seem to be in a foul mood. Something bad happened?” No! Not her!

“That’s none of your business Jessica. What are you doing here without going to Yunho’s room?”

“Well, all come here to go to lunch. So I came here first.” Wipe that smile off your face woman!

Here we are with Jessica in our usual restaurant. There was no sign of Kris, which means they’re with Reya. So no lunch with Reya. I didn’t talk with her. It’s been three days. She doesn’t answer my calls, doesn’t talk with any of us. Not even Changmin. Nowadays she seems to be working late. I see her come with her co-worker at around 10 every night. I miss her. I feel like I’m dying without her beside me. I need her touch. But I don’t want to rush her. Then she’s with Kris. Their interactions seem to be more intimate and that scares me.

“Hyung, isn’t that Tao?” Junsu asked.

“Let’s go there then” Jessica stepped forward.

“What the hell is with her today?” Changmin mumbled.

We followed her and saw the three sitting. It seemed that Tao was questioning something. Kris saw us and nudged Ray who looked at our direction.  

Why are you quiet? Answer me! Why did you two-

“HWANG ZITAO!” The other two yelled his name.

Seeing where they were looking, his head turned. Smiling he got up to give us some space to sit and went towards Reya.

You two have some serious explanations to give laterHe threatened them in a menacing tone and sat beside her.

“Wow. You two are seriously screwed.” Yoochun said shocked to see Tao’s behaviour.

“Yeah tell me about it.” Kris answered. Reya was looking at the table.

“You two are really looking good together” Can I kill her now?

“You seriously need to stop complimenting others for no reason and try to get into a relationship rather than leeching on others. You’re getting really annoying.” Tao shot back. Thank you Tao!

Kris and Reya controlled their laughter.

“Plus we know that we look good together. Stop stating the obvious.”

Kris continued wrapping an arm around her shoulder, pushing her head to lean against him. This girl let him be, and leant on his shoulder. How can she totally ignore me? I know I deserve it but I can’t bear to see her in the arms of another man, even if he’s just a friend. Hopefully he is just a friend.

Food arrived. That’s when I realised that they were holding hands the whole time. My grip on the chopsticks tightened when he helped remove the bones from the fish. Yunho, sensing my change in mood, nudged me to compose myself. This is torture! She’s depending on him more, more than I expected. Am I losing the hold over her?

While eating Kris received a call, excusing himself he left the rest of us alone. I could help but look at her the whole time. At times our eyes locked, making my heart skip several beats. Every time we look she bites her lower lip and gulps hard. She seems to be nervous too. That means her feelings are developing. About time that happens! Thank god! I still have a chance. I sighed in relief.

Where is your phone Miss?Kris asked Ray.

Searching her bag she later scratched her head, “I think I left it at workAnd she chuckled.

Your dad called. Come with meAnd he pulled her out. Did he have to interlace his fingers with hers? That’s my job! I look at them until they disappeared from my view.

“Her dad has your numbers?” Junsu asked Tao

“Yep. Her dad let her come to Korea because we’ll be working here.”

“You guys are that close ha?” Yoochun asked, nudging me. This teasing er!

“We’re best friends. Do you know that we have our own room at her home? She has one at our place in China, right oppose to ours. Not that our parents mind us sleeping in one room.” He smiled.

“You sleep together?” Jessica smirked, leaning towards me. I move forward, trying to focus on the food. Although every cell in my body wants to know what they’re talking outside.

“We know our limits. Our parents trust us and we plan not to break that. Have I made myself clear?” Tao seems to be losing his temper. I smirked. Jessica, you’re going to get it nice! Now where are they?

“It is really weird how you treat her like a sister, while Kris doesn’t.”

“That’s their problem. We respect each other’s privacy. I think you’ll do that too.” Taking a deep breath he continued “Lately I’ve really wanted to slap the idiots who comment on the three of us, especially about ge and mei.”

And that shut her up completely. Tao! You’re awesome! Best brother-in-law ever!

“Uncle likes Kris more than me though. But aunty loves me!” He beamed. I smiled

“You sound like a kid you know” Yunho commented amused at his personality change.

“Whatever” And he ate.

 

Reya POV

 

Dad called in a couple of minutes later

Uncle, you’re on speaker Kris told dad.

Daddy, I’m sorry I left my phone at work.

It’s ok darling. I just wanted to talk with you. I can’t bear your mother’s talks.We laughed

Then why did you marry her uncle? Kris and I shared a hi-five

Kris Wu, mind that tongue on yours before I make your room into my study!

No! He screamed. Some people turned to your direction.I’m sorry uncle. I heard dad laugh

And Kris, is she making any trouble?

Looking at him, I did my best puppy eyesNo problem uncle. Nothing that I cannot handle

Your mother is coming.Crap! I signalled Kris to cut the call, but the tower didn’t.

You should find someone soon Kris. Your mother is worrying.Mom said.

“Aunty, you too? Why? I’m still 26. I have time.I laughed

Ma he’s hitting me. I complained

If you two don’t find someone soon, we’re giving you two in marriage for sure.

Shut up ma. ByeGrabbing the phone, I cut the call.

So what now?Kris grabbed it back and put it in his pocket.

Get married?I joked.

I’m hungry. Let’s eat and then get married.

Kris. I held his hand. You sure that it didn’t-

You want to get over him. I’m helping you. I know it must be hard because he’s always around. We’re moving in tonight.He smiled.  “But don’t fall in love with me. Especially after that kissHe teased.

You don’t fall for me first Kris. I know you enjoyed the kiss too.I teased back.

Smiling, we went into the restaurant.

 


A/N: Kris, don't marry Reya, marry meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wait a minute, then I can have Jae for me

It's still a win-win situation anyways

Enjoyed the update?

Please comment, upvote and subscribe <3

Love ya

17 Oct 2015