Chapter 54

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Reya POV

 

It’s our first weekend as a couple. So, am I to cook something for him? What is there to cook for him? I don’t know what he likes to eat! Why is this so frustrating?! I rolled to the other side of the bed hoping that I’ll get an idea. He won’t expect anything from me but I feel bad. He’s been doing everything for me, nearly breaking down for Tao’s joke too. That broke my heart literally. I didn’t apologise for that yet. Rolling in the bed isn’t helping. Better to have a wash. What?! It’s only 2 in the morning? I better just roll on the bed.

 

At the same time………………….

Jaejoong POV

 

Lotte World? Nah, she would have gone with those two. But she’s the adventurous type. Hiking? Too tiring. We could hold hands while climbing. I smiled at the thought where I’ll save her from falling down.

Why can’t I get ideas for our first date?! This is hard!

Check online Kim Jaejoong! Why didn’t I think this before?! Typing “first date ideas” I read the results displayed. Umm. Cosmopolitan website… Better try that.

  1. Ride around - That’ll be fun. But does she know to ride? Even better, I can teach her to ride. Both can be on one bicycle. I can hold her more. *smiles*
  2. Cooking classes- Nah, she can cook. But we can cook together…. Interesting. Nah, we did that already. Next
  3. Snow Bunny – not snowing yet. Next
  4. Gaming – That’s good. We can go to the arcade. I didn’t play for a long time. She’ll like it too…
  5. Play tourist in your own city- Nah, I’ll pass
  6. Dinner date – It’s for the morning. I can cook for her instead….
  7. Animal shelter – That’s nice, but I’ll save it for later… Speaking of animals, where is JiJi?

 

Nope. I’m not satisfied. Call Tao and ask what she likes? For how long am I to depend on that kid! Then I remembered one person who will help me and I rushed out of my apartment.

 

Junsu POV

 

What the hell is that sound! Did someone fall? Wait.. The hall lights just . A thief?! I took the closest thing that I found within my grasp in my bedroom and stood beside the door. Better not turn on the room lights, it might startle the intruder. Better call the police. Now where is the phone? I was about to move to get my phone when my room door opened. On impulse I raised the object. Did I just bring a touch to hit the guy?

“Yah! Kim Junsu!” Jaejoong hyung?

“Hyung? Is that you?! What the hell man!” I the room lights

He turned to me. “Did you try to him me now? With that?!” He pointed at my torch

“I thought you were a thief! What are you doing in the middle of the night?!”

Holding my shoulders “Junsu-ah, help me. I need to find something proper to do for the day with Reya. I want to take her out. I don’t know what to do. Help me!”

“S-stop shaa-a-akinggggg meeee” Bye my sleep, now I’m completely awake.

“Hyung, why couldn’t you ask me before?”

“Junsu-ah!!! This is the first weekend as a couple. I want to take her out. Help meeeeeeeee”

“Stop whining for the love of god!”

Taking a deep breath, I made him sit on my bed. And we tried started brainstorming ideas.

 

Reya POV

 

My phone rang. What the hell! Junsu oppa?

“Oppa very early good morning”

“Reya-ah, can you please save me from your boyfriend? He’s disturbing my sleep. Just come and take him away. Pleaseeeeeeeeee.”

Looking at the time on the phone it showed 3:33 am. “Ok oppa. Just open your door”

Without bothering to change my clothes, I went to my neighbour’s apartment.

The moment I stepped foot into his house he pointed to his bedroom. Nodding I went in. There he was, my boyfriend, sitting on the Junsu’s bed meddling something in Junsu’s laptop. He was so into whatever madness he was doing that he didn’t realise that I was sitting right in front of him. Making myself comfortable, I pushed the laptop screen down trying to get his attention.

“Yah! Junsu” And he looked at me

“What the hell are you doing here Kim Jaejoong-ssi?” I crossed my hands on my chest, clearly unimpressed at his doing.

“Reya-ah, what are you-”

“I asked you first.” I cut him off. He pouted.

I scooted to sit next to him. Sitting Indian style I pried the laptop from him and opened it.

“Junsu oppa, I need your password!”

“Yah! Kim Junsu! You tell her, I’ll kill you!”

“Just get that guy out of my bed. Have your lover’s quarrel in your houses!” He yelled from outside.

Nudging him, “Why were you annoying him?”

He leaned on my shoulder. “You know this is our first weekend as a couple?”

“So you plan on annoying Junsu oppa?”

“I was planning on getting his help to take you out somewhere.”

“He brought me to you instead.” I laughed. “But seriously, in the middle of the night? Isn’t it overboard?”

He started playing with the strap of my tank top.

“I thought it’s not good for girls to wear a bra at night?” He did not just ask that!

“What do you read these days?”

“Seriously answer me. It’s not good right? Then why are you wearing it?” A really concerned Jaejoong jumped to sit in front of me.

“How do you expect me to come to a man’s house like that?” Nah, he didn’t buy that. “OK, I forgot and wore it before sleeping.” His brows furrowed. Checking on the straps I yelled defensively “Plus it’s loose. I won’t get cancer.” His face broke into a satisfied grin. “Why am I explaining this to you?” I pointed my index finger at him. “I don’t even talk with my mother about this stuff” I covered my face with my hands. Embarrassing!

“Well I’m your man. I care about you.” He removed my hands and made me face him. “Don’t be shy. I need to know about you anyways.”

“You know me Kim Jaejoong.”

“I meant in a more intimate way” He smirked seductively. God save me from him!

“Besides, wearing a green bra under a white top makes it obvious”. He pushed my strap under my top.

Kill. Me. Now

Get out of this room Reya! I scooted to get out of the bed, but to only be pulled back.

“Where do you think you’re going lady? I’m not done with you yet” I gulped.

 

Junsu POV

 

Don’t they realise that I’m right outside the room? This guy seriously is crazy, looking at that girl’s clothes. I regret calling her to get him out. Now she’s giggling. What is he doing to her? Please don’t do anything unnecessary, not on my bed. I hear her trying to pull him out. Good. I’ll finally have my bed.

 


 

It’s been twenty minutes now. It’s really quiet in there. Is he making out with her? Doesn’t he have any control of his feelings? It’s my darn bed! Biting my fingernail I neared to the door. The lights are on. Taking a deep breath I slightly opened the door. Hesitating, I put my head in searching for clothes on the floor. Floor is clear!  Now opening the door completely I entered my room. Hyung was hugging her waist and sleeping right next to her. Reya seemed to be awake. Looking at me she tried to get out of his hold. I stopped her by giving her a thumbs up. Smiling I closed the lights.

 

It is true that the friends are the ones who actually suffer when people fall in love. Here I am, like a stranger, making myself comfortable in the couch in my own house. Why didn’t I torment them when I was trying to win Heymi’s heart?

 


A/N: My condolences to your spine Junsu *rolls laughing*

Enjoyed the crazy Jaejoong?

Do comment :)

12 Nov 2015