Chapter 09

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV

 

It’s been nearly 2 months since we landed in Korea. The guys have become really close to Reya. Junsu and Yunho get all super protective around her, she and Changmin together means one of us will be pranked very soon. Yoochun is still trying to break from the brother-zone. Onew and Minho (Changmin’s assistant) seem to love her around too, always getting her whatever she wants. One month ago, Junsu and Changmin convinced her to move into our building. Although she was hesitant at first, she moved in within a week. So, Yoochun and I live in the top floor, below us are Ray and Junsu and the third floor is occupied with Min and Yunho. The first two floors have other occupants.

Seeing that the poor girl does not go out beside work and our office, the guys decided to take her to our usual Friday hangout place. I wore a black v-neck with denims, Changmin a casual t-shirt and denims, and the others wore similarly. Ray wore a black tank top and a loose blouse where one sleeve loosely falls below her shoulder and ripped denims. The moment we entered, the girls came all over. Reya seemed a bit overwhelmed with the attention and backed away. Junsu, sensing her uneasiness made sure she was with him. He’s in a serious relationship with one of our board member’s daughter, so he doesn’t get hit on that often. Once we got into out booth, she nearly yelled,

“God! How do you survive these leaches? I really thought such girls were only in the west!!”

“Welcome to our world Reya-ah!” Changmin exclaimed and passed her a drink, which she gladly accepted.

Eventually, Yunho and Yoochun disappeared, leaving me, Junsu with a drunk Changmin and nearly drunk Ray. How did that happen? Well, Changmin came up with the marvellous idea of making his own cocktail and coaxed Ray to drink it with him. She seemed to like the taste and it resulted into this. Changmin was constantly drinking it and Reya stopped, now resting her head on my shoulder.

“That’s it! I’m taking Ray with me first” I said to Junsu and I took her out.

 

While driving home,

“Why on earth did I drink that tower’s cocktail??” Too late girl.. “I’m getting drunk aren’t I?” 

“No Reya, you are not drunk yet”

After a couple of minutes,

“Why are you so good looking Jae?” Skreeeeeeeeeeakk. I hit the brakes

“Owwie.. That hurt! You’re a bad driver!! Give me your licence!!” Good lord, she’s drunk!

 “Why didn’t you go out with those girls like Yunho oppa and Chunnie oppa??” And one more thing, she calls them oppa except for ME!

“Stop calling them oppa!”

“They’re like my brothers, so oppa!!!!”

“So is Changmin and Minho like a brother to you?”

“Nope, they’re eye candy! They made me call them that.”

“Then me?”

“You? I don’t know. You’re eye candy for sure. So not brother zoned… Why are you smiling?”

“None of your business”

 

We reached the apartment. I held her hand and we went inside.

“Are you gay?” What the hell?

“NO! You crazy??”

“Then why didn’t you go out with those model like girls who were hitting on you?”

“They’re not my type. Why you want me to?”

“I don’t know. Just curious. So you gay??” Nope not going to answer this drunk woman!

-poke- Are - poke- you -poke- gay??? Ignore her Kim Jaejoong. 

*The elevator opened.*

“Kim Jaejoong is gay!!!” She started singing! Ok, she’s annoying now!! *Reached level 1*

“I’m not gay so WILL YOU SHUT UP?” *Reached level 2*

 “Nope, You’re gay!!!” No, she shouldn’t be thinking that! *Reached level 3*

 

Author’s POV

 

The elevator opened at the fourth floor. Swaying, she moved forward, but to be pulled back to be pinned down by Kim Jaejoong, who crashed his lips onto hers. The elevator doors closed, now moving to the fifth floor. Once the doors opened, he separated only to kiss her again leading her to his room.

 

Around an hour later….

Junsu POV

 

I arrived with the dead drunk Changmin. Dragging him inside, I was stopped by the worried security.

“It’s about the cute ajaashi” he said.

Immediately dumping Min down I rushed to the guard room to view the recorded video in the elevator. Oh! The horror!! Asking ajushi to get Min inside, I rushed to Jaejoong hyung’s room.

Typing his code, I dashed inside to find him sitting shirtless on the couch..................

 

 


A/N: Haha!! Did you do something Jae???

And I've decided not to mention the subscribers from now on because some unsubscribe in the next chapter. *sobs*

Any how, for those of you who are reading, hope you enjoyed this..

I'm thinking of updating the rest by today... We'll see...

27 August 2015