Chapter 32 - part 2

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: Happy Anniversary Kitty-Elf!!!!!! This double update is specially for you!!! 

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS BTW.....

 

Kris POV

 

She’s loosing herself in the music. Finally, the Reya I know! We were waiting for the cake to set a little more to start decorating it. She dragged me to the hall, increased the volume and we started dancing. We made her promise to not go to clubs alone. Either one of us, or Tyler or Mike always tags with her in America when we go out. If men see her dance, they’ll follow her home for sure. She’s that good.

The only thing left was to fry the cutlets and we’re done. The music suddenly stopped. We turned. Obviously you’ll come! And Changmin? Didn’t expect him! The elder was clearly annoyed while the other had a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

“Well we came to help you with the party.” Changmin replied.

“You knew about this?” Jaejoong asked Changmin

“You told him?” I asked her. Both at the same time.

“Yeah.” These two replied in unison.

She was about to move forward, but I s my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. Talking to her ears loud enough for the others to hear “We have work. Let’s finish the cake.”

That guy is fuming with jealousy. Mission accomplished! Let’s see how far you want her Kim Jaejoong.

“Kris, it’s ticklish” She just added coal to Jaejoong’s internal fire. Excellent!

 “And we’re helping you” He replied sounding really menacing and walked towards the cake, pulling her with him.

“Oppa, aren’t you tired?” She asked him, letting herself out of his hold.

His face immediately softened and he smiled. Wow! That’s some personality change! He looks at her like she's the only one around him.  He can’t be in love with her right? Then what about the marriage?

“No. We’re here to help” Changmin pulled her towards him annoying Jaejoong again. What just happened? Changmin hyung too? A love triangle already? Or is he just kidding?

 

Changmin POV

 

Jaejoong didn’t want Kris to be around her and Kris didn’t want Jaejoong to be around her.

Reya, oblivious of the tension asked “Ok. I’ll be with the cake. Who’s-?”

“I’m with you”

“I’ll help you”

Both of volunteered at the same time. They glared at each other.

“One of you has to get to the frying. Decide.” And she crossed her arms, tapping one foot.

“He’ll do the frying” Both said at the same time pointing at each other. Are these two CEOs? More like kids!!!

Kris moved forward “Bǎobèi, I baked the cake with you, so it’s right that I-”

“I finish it with you” Hyung ended his sentence, walking towards her. Darn, the game is on!

“How old are you? Five? Come on!” She then looked at me. “Min, wanna help me with the cake?” Clever girl!

“Your wish is my command darling” and I followed her to the cake.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Your wish is my command? What the hell! He’s hitting on her? This er smirked at me too! I’m so poisoning his food the next time he asks me to cook.

Kris and I were frying the food while the food monster and Reya were filling and frosting the cake.

“Let me get this clear. You the frosting from my ge’s cake, I make sure this will be the last cake you’ll ever eat. We cool?” She threatened him. Gulping, he agreed. That’s my girl! Make him suffer!

She sounded so cute, stern and y. Is that possible? Or am I over exaggerating?

“Stop daydreaming and put the cutlets into the oil hyung” Kris snapped my thoughts.

 

We were nearly done. I have to say, this guy knows to cook.

“Hyung, just because she let you kiss her it doesn’t mean that she’s in love with you.” What nonsense is he talking?

I was about to counter when she called him to check the cake. He took over to add the final decorations and Min was sent to me.

“Disappointed that it’s me?”

“Just make sure that it doesn’t roast.” I ignored him.

“Someone’s jealous” He hummed

“Someone’s gonna die burnt in oil” I hummed back.

 


 

One hour later...

 

“TAO’’S COMING!!!!!!!” Reya yelled.

Kris immediately hid behind the couch. Reya hid behind the door. Min and I were not far away. The code was typed and the door unlocked. He knows her code too? In came a sad looking ZiTao who has no idea what’s up for him.

 

Tao POV

 

Well, we are sleeping over in Ray’s place this weekend. I don’t think I can enjoy my first weekend with her. Entering the apartment, I saw no one. They must be in her room. Wow! My 25th birthday and my closest friends forgot it. I’m not going to talk to them. Yes. Just ignore those two. I turned to the room when Reya back hugged me yelling

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY GE-GE!”

Within seconds Kris hugged me from my front and did the same.

It took me a good two minutes to process what just happened. They didn’t forget?

THEY DIDN’T FORGET MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“You didn’t forget!” He yelled breaking the group hug, turned behind and carried her. He turned a good circle and put her down, later hugging her again. He pulled Kris next and all three hugged each other.

“This is some friendship hyung. I’m jealous. Did you ever make me cake for my birthday?”

“Well every time I try, you end up eating the ingredients before they’re cooked.” Yeah, shut that mouth and not talk to my woman!

I turned my focus back to the three. They broke away and the two came to the kitchen to get the cake, leaving a smiling Tao in the hall.

“Oppa, can you call the rest to come for the cake?” Reya came towards us.

“Already done. They’re in the elevator” Changmin replied and walked to the hall.

“Come on.” She held my hand. I let her pull me. Instead of the hall, she took me to her room.

“You alright?” She asked, still holding onto me.

“Yeah. Why are you asking?”

“No, you seemed to be angry when you came in. Did I do anything wrong?” Yes, but you’re forgiven now.

I hugged her. “No. You didn’t do anything wrong. I was just sad that you didn’t tell me beforehand.”

“I would have told you, but you’ll blabber it to Tao.” She tried to pull away. No, not letting go of her. I need this closure.

"You really like to hold me close oppa. It's hard for me to stay away from you."  She hugged me back

“Don't you know that I love keeping you closer?" She laughed. "Why you don’t believe that I can keep secrets?” I pulled her closer.

“You can.” She pulled away. “But that mouth of yours can’t” True that.

“Come. You still didn’t wish Tao!” Ruffling my hair she pulled me out yet again.

The others came were in the hall wishing Tao. I didn’t leave her hand until I had to wish him.

Tao cut the cake and fed Kris and Reya, who plastered his face with cake. The remaining cake was then cut and given to the rest.

“Who made the cake? It’s really good!” Yunho asked

“We did” Both replied. The other four grinned at me. I simply stood beside Reya glaring back.

Yunho and I later showered Tao with the remaining frosting that Reya saved from Changmin’s stomach. Changmin nearly the frosting from his face. This boy and his hunger!

 

After eating dinner, the others left. Junsu and I stayed behind to help them clean the dishes.

“You better confess to her quickly hyung. She and Kris are really something. She’ll easily go to him if he starts falling for her.” Junsu advised me while cleaning the table.

“I know. I should. I will.” I said looking at the two clean the kitchen together.

 


A/N: I didn't plan on a double update, but here it is

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AGAIN KITTY-ELF!!! 

Over and Out

19 Sept 2015