Chapter 06

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Onew POV

 

Jae hyung’s name flashed in my screen disturbing my game. Irritated that he disturbed my game, I answered it.

“Jinki-ah board in the plane without me *breathing hard* I will get into another plane later.”

And the call ended. What the hell? He seemed to be running. Running where? Looking around, I couldn’t find Reya too. Oh shoot, he would have fought with her…

To confirm I called him again, but was yelled at. Well, time to board the flight ALONE *sobs*

 

Jaejoong POV

 

This isn’t right. I can’t leave her alone. So I followed her. From the entrance I recognised her, thanks to her purple highlights, rushing to her car. Screw the flight, I called Onew telling him to leave while speeding towards the vehicle.

7 minutes, 42 seconds later after barging into her car (I count time when there's nothing to do),

          “What the hell Kim Jaejoong? Why did you not get into the flight?”

          “You expect me to leave you alone when some unknown Chinese guys are apparently trying to get to you? How can I leave a girl in such a situation?”

          “Oh yeah, Kim Jaejoong, my knight in shining armour!” This girl and that mouth of hers

Her phone rang. “Keep your mouth shut ok?” And she turned speaker on, focussing on the road.

 

*call starts*

          “So you escaped?”

          “You underestimate me a lot Chen.”

          “It’s oppa or ge ge. I’m older than you.” He corrected her in a stern voice. Bro, she don’t do that. He added, “Anyways, stay low for now. A plane ticket will be      sent. Don’t use your credit card. And dump that car somewhere.”

          “Ok ge.” She listened to him? “And about the ticket, can you get another one? It’s for the idiot who skipped the plane. Mom’s friend’s son.” Idiot? You in for it lady

          “Oh. Is he hot?” Am I? I’m waiting for your answer Miss. Reya

          “KIM JONGDAE! YOU’RE ON SPEAKER! JUST GET ME ANOTHER EXTRA TICKET Dammit!”

          “Opps. Well if that’s the case, just tell Tao. He’ll get another one. Bye”

*call ends*

 

She stepped on the breaks. Thank god I had the seatbelt on.

“OH MY GOD I’M DEAD MEAT. HE’LL KILL ME. I DIDN’T TELL HIM! WHY DID THIS JACKASS HAVE TO TELL HIM? I LAND IN KOREA, I’LL BE HIS DINNER!!!!”

Yep, she’s freaking out… In the middle of the road.. I had to do something.

“Reya-sii, I know that it’s bad timing. But can you park the car in that corner and freak out? We’re in the middle of the road.” I held her shoulder to try to put some sense into her.

 “Shoot! You’re right.” She screamed out a sorry to the other vehicles and we drove away.   

 


 

The car was parked somewhere and Tyler was informed about the location to pick it up later. I quickly got out of the car and hailed a taxi. Asked the driver to drop us at the nearest five star hotel. I really want to befriend this Tao guy. She’s freaking out to talk to him so much. He’ll be helpful in the future, only if we are still friends at that time.

“What the hell are we doing here?”

“Wow! Left your brain in the airport? We’re here to spend the night. Remember? Laying low?”

“I know that.” She sounded irritated. Mission accomplished. “But isn’t this place expensive?” I showed her my card.

“Chen said no cards.”

“For you, not for me.”

“What if they recognised you from the diner?” Good question

“Let’s hope otherwise. Else, no place to stay.”

We checked in. One room with 2 singles. Realising that we have no change of clothes, I decided to buy some. I’ll be kicked to death, I had to ask her anyways…

 

Reya POV

 

“Don’t misunderstand me. Ray, what’s your size?” What the hell!? Control your anger girl. He must be having a valid reason... He better. I gave him a questioning look.

“Well, we don’t have clothes. So I decided to buy some for you too. It’s better if you not roam outside. Stay in the room.” Valid reason. Finally using his brain. Praise the lord! 

But to tell him my size? 

 

 


A/N: I didn't know where to end so i stopped it in here.

Do wait for the next chapter to see her reply and if anything crazy will happen in the room. Nothing might happen too...

Anyways a HUGE thankyou to Kitty-elf for reading my story when i asked her :D

And for my other new subscribers, lilaski,Juli8750. Thank you for subscribing.

Hope this chapter didn't disappoint you :)

24 Aug 2015