Chapter 52

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A.N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS! 

 

Reya POV

 

I don’t want to regret not following what my heart wants. I have decided to take the risk. I’m dating Kim Jaejoong. Hopefully it won’t end up in a heartbreak.

I was waiting for him in his office. I can’t wait to see the video of Tao scaring Jaejoong.

The door opened and I was enveloped in a very tight hug.

“Yah, what is this for?” It kinda hurts Jae, leave me!

“Why can’t I hug you?”

“Hugging is cool, but crushing me isn’t.”

Letting me go he held my face and kissed my forehead, the tip of my nose and my cheeks. He was dangerously close to my lips when I gently pushed his chest away from me

“Mr. CEO, we are being videoed. So just take things subtle. It’s not very professional.”

“My company, my rules. And rules are meant to be broken.”

“Wow, bad boy ha?”

“You have no idea.”

“Yah! What the hell?!” I yelled.  He carried me. I hugged his waist with my legs and wrapped my hands around his neck.

I didn’t let him come closer once he put me on his table. He frowned unimpressed at my action. “See Jaejoong-ssi, I really know how to handle bad boys.” I smirked

“Let me closer else I’ll punish you Reya” He ran his fingers on my face, clearly marking my forehead, down to my jaw line, my lips and finally my sensitive neck. I shivered in his touch.

“I thought Tao scared you.” Why did I blabber that now?

“You knew it and didn’t stop him?”

“You kissed me in the morning. That was punishment.” I stuck my tongue out. I let him closer and he stood in between by legs.

Snaking his hands around me he smiled, “So you’re my girlfriend for real.”

My heart was about to burst right now. I couldn’t talk. I placed my hands around his neck and nodded

“You’re finally mine. Finally.”

He hugged me and I rested my head on his chest. I heard his fast thumping heart, similar to mine. Smiling, I pulled him closer. We stayed in this position for some time. Pulling away he caressed my cheek. His gaze so full of love, I finally didn’t feel scared like before. It felt so right, so safe with him close. Yes, I made the right choice to take the risk.

Kissing my forehead one more time he let me go “See you tomorrow Ray.”

“Bye Jae.” I kissed his cheek and went to meet the two.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

She texted me that Kris’ flight is at 4 am the next day. So she’ll be at home in the morning. I couldn’t sleep the whole night. I mean, we’re officially a couple! What I feel now can’t be expressed in words. Waking up in the morning I changed into my office wear and headed to my girlfriend’s (finally! I can call her that) apartment. Ringing the bell, she didn’t open the door. I called her, still no reply. Must be sleeping. I called Tao and he gave me her code. Getting inside, I called her name. Nothing. I hesitated to go to her room. Who knows, she might beat me to death because I came in without permission?!

Anyways, I opened the door of her room, and there she was sleeping. She had not changed into pijamas. She’s hugging the pillow so tight like her life is on the line. How I wish I was that pillow! Picking up her thrown jacket from the floor, I sat on her bed.

“Reya-ah, wake up. You have work.” She stirred

“5 more minutes Kris. I’m sleeeeeeeepy.” Kris wakes her up? I couldn’t help but feel jealous

I shook her more because she had to be at work in an hour’s time. She woke. Rubbing her left eye she looked at me. Her layered hair is jumping everywhere, a cute sight to see.

“I’m sleepy. Don’t want work.” And she hugged me. God, she’s adorable!

“You smell like Jaejoong oppa.”

“That’s because I’m Jaejoong.” She immediately pulled away.

“How did you”

“Called Tao. He gave the code. Someone had to wake you up.” I smiled.

“Oh.. But don’t you dare come in like this again!” Oh course! Why was I thinking otherwise? She hugged me again. “Oppa I’m sleepy. Must I go to work?” Nah, we’ll just cuddle together. I’ll be your pillow….

“Ray, work is important. Now go wash…” She hugged me tighter. Is she falling asleep?

“I think I know the perfect way to wake you up.” I whispered to her ear

She gulped but remained in her position. I slowly moved towards her sensitive neck, making sure my breath strikes her skin. She tensed, holding me tighter. It’s working! When my breath touched her lower neck she jerked backwards and ran to the bathroom.

 


 

It was lunch time. We went to our usual restaurant.

“Let’s see how you’ll get her now hyung.” Yoochun nudged me pointing at the secluded area.

Tao and Reya are sitting together taking selfies.

“My best guess, they’re sending it to Kris to annoy him.” Yunho smiled.

I sat next to her and pulled her closer to me, making her lean on me. I kissed her cheek and she ruffled my hair.

“Hyung. Leave my mei for me during lunch. You have her for the rest of the time.” He pouted.

“Leave me oppa. You’re making Tao sad.”

“Hyung, you’re screwed. Your girl doesn’t want you!” Changmin teased

“Not like that.” She hugged me sideways. “May be…”

“What?!” I pulled her closer, now sitting on my lap, “Want to get punished?” I whispered to her ear.

“I dare you.” She smirked, looking into my eyes.

“Someone’s trying to control their urges.” Yoochun teased obviously looking at my clenched hands.

“Yah! We’re in public. Stop getting all touchy here.” Changmin groaned.

“Yeah. Please no PDA. I’ll miss my girl too.” Junsu pleaded holding his hands together.

“Isn’t this too fast for the first week? Geez, leave her hyung, someone might see” Tao pulled Reya, making her sit on the seat.

I pouted, but she held my hand under the table smiling at me. After a long time, I finally had a happy, enjoyable lunch with my girl right beside me.

 

Jessica POV

 

There they were eating lunch happily. How can they do this to me? How can Yunho oppa do this to me? This does not look like a sudden crush. Jaejoong oppa seems to be so in love with her. Since when did he start having feelings towards her? Here I left my modelling career in Japan to be with him and he has already found himself a girl. What does he see in her that I don’t have? I’m more beautiful and matured than her. I’m richer than her. I belong to him, not her. Just because she doesn’t hide what she feels, it doesn’t mean that she’s special. So Kris and her are just friends? That’s impossible! This girl will have some secret, I have to find it.

Unable to bear the sight, I called my future mother-in-law,

“Aunty, we need to talk about my marriage with oppa. I need you to bring forward our engagement before we lose him totally.”

 

Kim Jaejoong, you will be mine. 

 


A/N: Jessica is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

07 Nov 2015