Chapter 08

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Reya POV

 

It’s been three days since I last spoke to Jaejoong. He was needed at the office once we landed, so we parted our ways from the airport. I have no way of contacting him. My luggage is with him and I’m running out of clothes. So the next day, I decided to meet him in his office during lunch break. The receptionist, no matter how hard I tried, didn’t let me in.

“Could please call Lee Jinki-ssi telling him that I’m Reya. He knows me.” I didn’t want to spill all the details as it’s not right, given that Jaejoong’s the CEO.

“Miss, Mr. Kim does not meet anyone without appointments.” One more request, I’m sure the security will be called. Better scoot away.

“If that’s the case, sorry for disturbing you. Have a nice day.” And I left the office.

Walking slowly towards a nearby restaurant I heard my name being yelled.

 “Onew-ssi!!” I turned to see him jog towards me.

“Reya-ah, why didn’t you tell me before that you’re visiting the office?”

“Your number is in my notebook, which is in the luggage” I pouted.

“Come on! Let’s go to the office and surprise Hyung.” He beamed holding my wrist.

The receptionist was beyond shocked seeing Onew bring be back to the office. He spoke to her and she gave me the visitor’s pass, muttering a sorry. I smiled at her in response.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I got into my office after a long meeting. I’m still getting used to the time change, so couldn’t handle it any longer and left the others to complete the final work.

“You are that dead tied to not realise that there’s someone else in your room Mr. CEO?”

There she was, leaning against my shelf, smiling.

 “No! I’m not tired. ” I replied smiling at her. “About time you came for your luggage.”

“Yeah. Got caught up with work. The server suddenly broke down. Had to fix it.” Oh yeah, forgot that you’re a tech nerd

“Wanna meet my friends?”

“Aren’t you busy?”

“It’s lunch time. Come on!” Getting up from my seat, I led her out.

Walking around the corridors, I felt a sudden weight on the corner of my suit. Turning, I saw her holding it while looking around the place. “Waah!! The office is so big! Anyone can get lost” I heard her mumble to herself. Smiling at her childish behaviour, I headed to the meeting room and opened it. Realising her doing, she immediately let go of my blazer and apologised. I smiled as she went first.

“Yah Junsu, the net cost has to be 12.6 million WON” Yoochun stated.

“So 12.6 million with a 12% tax will be…..” Yunho said scratching the back of his head.

“Around 14 million WON” Reya and Min replied in unison.

All four heads turned.

“Darn, they look like models. Are you sure all of you are in the right occupation?” she asked me.

“Heard that! And the cost is 14.1 million WON by the way Miss. Purple Highlights” Min answered, smirking. Oh the game is on!

“Really? Well my calculations say that the final cost is 14.112 million WON Mr. Long legs”

“Oh my god! She did not correct Changmin right now!” Junsu yelled with his high pitch dolphin voice. Yoochun and Yunho were equally astonished since no one has ever stood up to Min in maths, let alone calculate huge numbers as fast as him.

Min approached to Ray with his pokerface on.

“That poker face of yours don’t work with me. I can see right through it. Admit your defeat”

“Shut up Ray, you’re pissing him off” I warned her. Nobody wants to see Changmin turn into VolderMin. I repeat it NOBODY…

He stood right in front of her, studying her. She smirked. His tall built doesn’t seem to affect her, given that she’s considerably tall too. The rest of us were just waiting for the end of the world.

“Hyung, get ready to run with her” Yoochun whispered to me. Run Ray Run!!

“Changmin! Pleased to meet you” he beamed. What just happened?

Then he turned to me putting an arm around her shoulder “Hyung I really like her!”

I jumped in, removing his hold on her to introduce the others. Yunho, then Junsu and,

“Hi, I’m Park Yoochun, aka Micky!”

“Micky? Then who’s your Minnie?” He looked at me amused and then replied,

“Well I’m looking at an eligible candidate right now….” No, you didn’t say that you brat!

“Keep on dreaming, brother” she said in English, stressing the “brother” part, and returned by my side.

All erupted out laughing and later we headed out to lunch together. All six of us.

 

“Hyung, she’ll make things really interesting” Junsu said I nodded in agreement watching Changmin  and Yoochun pull her outside, with Ray trying to get away. Yunho behind them, helping that girl escape from their hold.

 

“Although I think she’s too much for you to handle as a wife” Junsu said and ran towards the others.

 

This bratty duckbutt!!!!

 

 


SNEAK PEAK

“Hyung, stop beating around the brush and tell me! Did you take advantage of her?”

 

A/N: She had to meet the rest, so i had to update the chapter.

As you can see, someone is going to do something that the rest are not going to like it.

Thank you Kpopcrazygal, lilaski for subscribing!! Hope this chapter didn't let you down....

Until next time then!!!

26 Aug 2015