Chapter 36

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!!!! Font in brown are English and the rest is in English.. Forgot to do that before I updated... Sorry

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“Yah! Hwang ZiTao! Why are you packing her clothes too?”

Kris called him again around 5 minutes after he found her. Now this guy is packing their bags and added Reya’s clothes too.

“Yah! Can’t you hear me? Answer me Tao! Why are you doing this to me?” I ruffled my hair in frustration watching him pack her clothes. Yes, I followed him to her room.

Before he left the room I closed the door and stood in front of it.

“Hwang ZiTao, just tell me what is happening. Can’t you see that I’m going mad in here? Where is Reya? I want to see her!”

“She’s staying with us hyung. Don’t ask why. I don’t know. And why are you so bothered about her? Just because you’re attracted to her it doesn’t mean you have to be there for everything. She has us. Kris and I are enough. We like it that way. She has had enough with you, now it seems with you mom too. She deserves a break from everyone, especially you. Can you kindly move now?”

I stood there shocked at his words. My mom? I let him leave and followed him out.

Before he stepped in to the elevator I corrected him,

“I’m not attracted to her Tao, I’m in love with her.” And I climbed the stairs to my room.

 

Reya POV

 

I told them everything, what happened with Mrs. Kim and what I was thinking so long at the river. Gave them a couple of minutes to process the whole crazy scenario that I suspect has happened. I still choose to not believe that Jaejoong and the rest know about this. I hope they don’t. I won’t forgive them if they do.

Wow. That’s a lot to process.Kris broke the silence

Yeah, tell me about it. Just imagine how I felt when everything daunted on me during that wonderful conversation.

How can you be sarcastic now Ray? This is serious! That woman fooled your parents-

Mother. Just mom. Dad hates her gutsI corrected Kris. He frowned and continued

She fooled aunty and made you get into a plane with her son just because of this project? I’m not signing it. I don’t want to be in business with such people.

No. Don’t behave like that Kris. Then how different will you be from her?I asked. He was still angry.

Kris, there’s still no proof about this. Didn’t you tell me not to mix personal with office work? They have worked hard for this project ge. You know they’ll be profitable for your company so don’t miss this chance because of that manipulate mother of that idiot.

This is why that woman befriended that guy with you. You’re supporting them!Furrowing his brows, he verified Did you just call me ge?”

Well that usually works right? Calling you ge?” He furrowed them more.Guess not this time.Sighing, I continued.Anyways I didn’t do what she wanted me to do. I just am stopping you from making a rash decision.

He kept quiet, with that face of his. Taking a deep breath he said

You’re right. You didn’t do what she wanted. She must be flipping out that her plan didn’t work.He laughed and I joined him.

What if Jaejoong hyung is sincere with you Ray?

You stay quiet for so long and finally talk about his sincerity towards me?I turned to Tao

Come on. There is a possibility that he didn’t know what his mom planned and-

Just followed what she told him to do like a puppet? Yeah, that’s possibleKris finished Tao’s statement.

Tao glared at Kris, then at me because I sighed laughing.

I’m serious Reya. I think he’s serious about you

Stop it Tao. You’re making it hard for me. I’m starting to like him around a lot, too much for my liking. I might fall for him for real. Now his mother obviously hates me too. She’ll never let us get together. I don’t want my first love to be with a guy who’ll marry some other girl instead of me.I yelled at them. 

PAUSE.

Did I just admit my feelings for Jaejoong?

But how sure are you that he’ll marry her?Tao asked me.

Slumping on the floor, sitting Indian style I looked at them. I love the way I lived until now. These sudden feelings, commitments, relationships, love, I don’t want to take a risk. If I fall for him, I will never get over him. He’s driving me crazy. And I’m starting to love what he does to me. Why can’t you understand Tao? I’m scared.

Sitting beside me, Kris pulled me closer.Why don’t you just talk with him? Set things straight.

Think that’ll work?I asked leaning on his broad chest.

It’s worth a shot. Besides don’t you always tell me to not come to conclusions without being completely sure?I nodded agreeing while standing up with him.

Facing me, And if he’s going to act like a spineless mama’s boy, marry me instead.Kris smiled.

What will I do without you Kris?

Crush and burn, and probably end up being single for the rest of your life.

This guy lights up my mood so easily. I wrapped my hands around his neck

So be a good husband-to-be and help me cook will you?

Realising my actions he played onAnything for you wifey

He came close, I came closer, nearly kissing each other

GET A ROOM! MY EYES!!!Tao yelled and ran into his room.

We hi-fived each other and headed to the kitchen.

I love how you turn a serious conversation into a total comedy Kris

Anything to make you happy bǎobèiAnd we started cooking.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

It’s killing me. I want to see her, hold her, hug her, kiss her. She’s driving me crazy. Something has happened in that café. Why didn’t she want to come back home? Why did Tao mention my mother? Did she meet her then? I tensed thinking that she knows my mother’s plan.

“Hyung, you realise that we’re here right?” Yunho snapped me from my thoughts.

“I miss her Yunho-ah. I miss her like crazy. I didn’t see her the whole day and it’s driving me crazy.”

“She’s been away for only a couple of hours and you’re acting like this? This is some love story.”

“Don’t annoy me Junsu. You have no idea how difficult it is for me. I don’t know what she’s thinking. I don’t know when to make a move.”

“Do it before she gets over you. Which will be soon at this rate.”

“What did you just say Yoochun?”

“You heard him clearly hyung. She has a crush on you.” Changmin answered, spreading his legs and leaning comfortably on the foot of the couch

“YOU’RE TELLING THIS TO ME NOW? WHEN SHE’S WITH KRIS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!” I was literally jumping in front of them.

“Wait, why are you telling that she’ll get over me?”

“Well she might have feelings for Kris too.” Yoochun continued

“WHAT THE HELL? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?” I might end up losing my voice at this rate.

“And she doesn’t want to fall for a guy who cannot stand up against his mother and tell her that he doesn’t want to marry a certain someone’s cousin.” Yunho smacked Changmin’s head.

“She still thinks that I’ll marry her? I told her that I have no feelings for that brat!” I mumbled.

“You seriously don’t know your situation hyung? Are you an idiot?” I glared at him.

“Changmin, come to the point before I lose my temper.”

“Whether you like it or not, your arranged marriage will happen unless you pull a stunt like in those dramas. You know where the guy publicly confesses his love to the girl during his engagement”

“I know those scenes. And is my life a drama for you Changmin?”

“Not a drama, but it’ll make an interesting fan fiction though…”

 

Why am I surrounded by such teases?

 


A/N: So still think Reya's upto something stupid?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!

BTW, I uploaded another story staring Jaejoong and Reya (Yep, I love this couple....). It's just the foreword but do subscribe if you find it interesting :)

Here's the link http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1022648/my-friend-s-death-wish-jaejoong-romcom-you-lay-yixing

That's it for today :)

Over and Out

26 Sept 2015