Chapter 05

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Reya POV

 

“So what is the plan?”

“Not get caught. Land safely in Korea.”

“Good plan! Someone’s being sarcastic now. How are you thinking to execute it?”

“I’ll come up with something.”

“Does Tao know about your departure?”

“Nope. Wanted to surprise him. Surprise screwed. *Sigh*. I will have to let him know about this right?” Please tell otherwise

“Yes sista. If you had told him before, he would have arranged someone to bring you to Korea…” Chen oppa is right. So much for surprising them….

“Even if you do escape from them here, they’ll be waiting for you there! JUST TELL TAO!” Oh my poor ears

“And get grilled alive? No! I’ll come up with something.”

“You do realise that they’re trying to kidnap you?”

“I’m supposed to go with mom’s friend’s son. I’ll use him to distract them and get away.”

“Don’t get caught. Don’t get into the flight! It’s hard to help you if you do, especially with someone else with you.

“Ok...”

Kim Jaejoong you better help me. I’m counting on you!

 

After the never ending hugging and tears from Tyler, aunty (solely in charge of the crying) and Mike, I arrived at the airport wearing a simple t-shirt, a denim jacket tied around my hips,   jeans and sneakers. Don’t judge my airport fashion, I will be running soon, had to wear something appropriate for the occasion. Onew immediately came up to me and helped me with my luggage. The other guy was staring at me. Feeling uncomfortable, I snapped

“What?”

“You’re wearing a t-shirt!”

“Wow! What a discovery!!! Want me to present you an award for stating the obvious?”

I know it was rude, but he made me stay at the entrance when I have to find a way to hide and escape. He looked hurt, so I mumbled a sorry enough for him to hear and we went inside.

“So you do know how to apologise…”

“Do you have a death wish Kim Jaejoong-ssi? Please do tell coz you’ll be dead soon!!!”

“Are you on your time of month or something? So grumpy!!!”

“ENOUGH THE BOTH OF YOU! WHAT IS WITH YOU GUYS? JUST SHUT UP AND GET THROUGH CUSTOMS!!!” Onew yelled. Oh my god! Is this the same guy who helped me out just now?

“I think he’s on his time of month.” Jaejoong whispered. I nodded in agreement.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

We were waiting for her. Finally she arrived, but seemed to be slightly distracted. I tried to annoy her, it seemed to tick her off more. Now it's my turn to annoy you Ray! Onew’s sudden outburst calmed things down, but she wasn’t. Always looking around. I didn’t like it.

It was almost time to board into the plane, when she spoke,

“Sorry Jaejoong-ssi, I guess you’ll be flying to Korea alone.” I knew it, something’s not right.

“See those two Chinese guys in your 2 o’clock, they have been following me for some time. Don’t ask why, but I need to escape from them and going with you isn’t safe. Don’t want you to get involved. So please help me get out. I’m counting on you. Will you help me?”

Looking over, I did recognise those men from the diner too. What is this girl into?

“What about your luggage?”

“I want them to think that I’m boarding the flight”

 

Reya POV

 

He seemed to understand the situation and agreed to help me. Onew, oblivious of the situation, was on his phone. Jaejoong, with a can of coke in his hands, approached the men and “accidently” knocked onto them, spilling the can’s contents onto one man’s shirt and holding on to the other to help himself from falling. That being the signal, I made a run towards the entrance. Immediately wearing the jacket, I wore my sunglasses and left the airport. Made a mental note to thank mom for introducing me to the guy. He finally had some use.

My Audi was parked some distance away to ease my exit. Mixing with some tourists, I made it to my car. Putting the car keys into the ignition and my seat belt, when the passenger side door opened.

“What the-”

“Just turn on the ignition and go!”

The car sped off the airport.

 

 


A/N: Seems like none of you like to comment.. 

I introduced Tao, Chen did a slight cameo, Kris is on the way!!!

Just realised that i did a double update today!!!

I'm totally addicted with Changmin's Rise As One. What about you guys???

I prefer it more than Yunho's. May be because i'm Changmin biased......

Anyways, it's night in Sri Lanka!

Enjoy the read :)

 

Over and out

23 August 2015