Chapter 50

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!

Happy November People :D

 

Reya POV

 

Doesn’t he realise that the car door is opened? I’m so screwed if someone sees me making out right in front of my work place. I feel the cool breeze hit my skin. My blouse has lifted. Why did I wear this today? Pulling away, he pulls me closer to kiss me again. One hand holding his face and the other holding my laptop which is about to fall off but I can’t do anything except for kissing him back. Darn you Kim Jaejoong!

Finally pulling away,

“I *kiss* can’t *kiss* stop *kiss* kissing *kiss* you *kiss*

I think I just forgot to breathe. I was simply staring at him. Just him. And my laptop fell. This is too much for me. I’m not used to this. How can he be so in love with me when I just started to realise my feelings for him? This is too good to be true. It’s scary how fast things are going, yet it excites me.

Now he’s touching my lips. His gaze, so full of love, yet it scares me. I swallowed my spit.

“I’m sorry Reya. Did I shock you?” No kidding Jae! “I guess I kissed you too much. Your lips are really swollen.” What?!

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong! If anyone teases me, I’m killing you!” I threatened him looking at my lips from the car’s side mirror.

He laughed. I smacked his head

“Yah! Is this how you treat your boyfriend?” He rubbed his head

“Is this how you treat your girlfriend in front of her work place?” I asked back, adjusting my blouse later picking up my laptop.

“Your my girl, I can kiss you when, where and however I want.”

“Then I can smack your head too.” I ran to work.

 

Onew POV

 

Everyone in the office was staring at him. He was grinning like an idiot touching his lips from the moment he entered the entrance, in the elevator and now while walking to the office. I was simply following him all the way. He’s making it completely obvious that he kissed someone.

“Hyung, you ok?” I asked him once we entered his office.

“Jinki-ah! I kissed her. I kissed her so much and it’s driving me crazy! She’s like a drug! I’m so in love with her. I couldn’t stop. I-” I decided to not listen to him.

Is this the very CEO who suspended Mr. Song last week? Is this the guy who everyone in here is scared of? No. NO WAY! He’s acting like a kid jumping in the middle of the office. Ever since that day when he left me at the airport to be with her, I knew he’d fall for her. But this! I did not expect this behaviour. What has she done to him? Ray behaves the same with all of us. How on Earth did he fall for her this hard?

“Sir, there are cameras installed.” Nope, nothing. He’s acting like an idiot.

“KIM JAEJOONG-SSI WE ARE BEING VIDEOED. CAN YOU PLEASE BEHAVE?”

“oh. Thanks Onew.” Crap, he’s blushing. Eww. It’s kinda cute though.

“So, what is my schedule today?” He asked, sitting on his seat trying hide that smile forming in the corner of his lips.

Here I am telling him his schedule and this guy is back in dreamland. Can I smack his head?

“Hyung, Reya is here”

“WHERE? WHERE? HOW DID SHE COME-”

His eyes met my glare. He gulped.

“Hyung, Yoochun hyung told us that you confessed yesterday evening. Not even 24 hours past and you’re like this. Aren’t you overacting?”

He was about to answer.  

“No. Don’t. You’ll start blabbering about how good her lips are and so on. That’s she’s the one for you. I’m single hyung. It’s going to hurt me. I met her first remember?” He frowned. Crap! That didn’t sound right! “Just don’t. I’ll call you when it’s time for your next meeting. Just… dream about her.” I bowed and left the room.

This guy is so whipped.

 

Reya POV

 

It’s nearing lunch time. I have to meet Kris and Tao at the airport. Every girl likes her boyfriend to be all lovey dovey but isn’t it a bit too soon? The guy confessed last evening and he kissed my senses out in the morning. I’m not used to this. I don’t know what to do. I didn’t even respond to his confession yet! I like this, but I don’t like this. Never in my life was I this confused. Are all relationships like this?

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“Hey I’m meeting with Kris and Tao. Won’t be coming to your office. See you in the evening.”

That’s it. No hugs, kisses? Nothing?! Am I in love with a robot? No wonder she’s close with Kris. He’s the same!

“Are you going to eat the phone instead of the food Mr. Kim?” Yunho teased me and took the phone away.

“Oh… your girlfriend is hanging out with her super-hot best friends. Are you jealous?”

“Yah! Jung Yunho! Give me back my phone!”

The idiot passed it to Yoochun, who threw it to Junsu.

Giving up, I slumped down the chair.

“Hyung, don’t go overboard with your feelings. She didn’t confess to you yet. You’ll scare her at this rate!”

“I’m not jealous Changmin. I know her. She’s mine. It’s just that she’s with Kris now.”

“Not jealous at all ha?” Yoochun mocked.

I smacked his head.

“She’s with Kris and Tao telling them about my confession. I’m worried. If they don’t accept. If they don’t-”

“She won’t. She cares about them more that you.” Junsu completed my sentence. I nodded.

“But Kris and Tao care about her too. They’ll support her decision. She likes you hyung. Don’t worry. It’s just a matter of time until she falls in love with you. Just be patient.” Junsu smiled at me.

“So eat. You need strength to kiss her, else she might dominate.”

“Yah! Shim Changmin, you wanna die!”

 


A/N: MORE FLUFFINESS!!!!!! Is that even a word? LOL

So, this is it for today..

More Jae-Ray moments ahead and Jessica too

Do wait!

Over n Out 

01 Nov 2015