Chapter 44

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS! Font in brown is spoken in English. The rest is in Korean

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“Hyung, you have a problem.” Junsu told me after letting himself into my apartment.

“What problem? I thought the Mr. Song issue was done.”

“Well, I was talking about your love life.”

“What?! Reya is sick?” I was about to leave

“You are an idiot, you know that?” I frowned.

“Kris is moving in”

“WHAT?!”

“Right now.”

“WHAT?!”

“You seem to love that word ha?” Ignoring the tease, I ran down immediately to see the door opened and Kris sitting on the sofa talking in the phone. Like Reya, he is talking in speaker.

Uncle, we moved in with Ray. Is that alright? Tao was killing me so I agreed.

Well I knew that will happen. That’s good in one way. I was not very happy with her living with those boys.So he’ll let her live with Kris? Is he engaged to her or something?

Exactly uncle. I was thinking the same thing.Tao sat next to Kris. The elder nudged the boy.

Kris is hitting me uncle!!!He yelled in the speaker. A laugh was heard in the other side of the call.

They have been treating her well. Looking after her, protecting her when the two of us weren’t there. We have to be grateful towards them.Thank you Kris.

Is that so? Then I must speak with that boy who brought her to Korea.Me? Why am I suddenly nervous?Just make sure she doesn’t fall into trouble. I can’t lose my daughter too.Lose her? What is happening?

Not that you have lost Ryan. Plus aunty will never leave Reya.Ryan? Who is that?

Anyways, see you Kris. Tao, take care of my angel. The two of you don’t work too hard.

Ok uncle.The two chorused and the line was cut.

“Hyung, when did you come?” Tao stood up.

“Just now. Sorry, the door was opened so I let myself in.”

“No, not at all. Hope you wouldn’t mind us tagging along with you guys after work hours too.” Kris smiled.

What if I say no? You’ll leave Reya? “No, it’s ok. The more the merrier.” I smiled back.

“Hwang ZiTao what the hell did you do to my room?!” Reya stormed to the hall and hit the boy.

“Ray, Jae hyung is here. Behave.” Kris’s stern voice made her stop hitting Tao and turn to me.

“Oppa” She smiled. I smiled back. I wasn’t ignored. Thank god!

“I’m hungry mei. Cook something for meeeeeeeeee.” Tao wined pulling her hand forwards and backwards.

She looked at Kris who immediately said “Mixed noodles please.” She nodded.

She turned to me. “Hyung you can join us too.” Kris cut in.

“Ok. But I’m helping you cook.” She froze surprised at my proposition.

“Come on! Tao’s hungry.” I held her hand and walked to the kitchen.

I don’t care if Kris is here, I’ll make her fall in love with me. I can’t function without her. I need her in my life.

 

Kris POV

 

“Ge, I told you, he’s very serious about her. It’ll be very difficult for her to let go of him.”

“Well she wants to. Besides, he’ll marry Jessica in the end. He’ll never go against his mother for her. It’ll be our Reya who’ll suffer.”

I sighed, looking at him pick the vegetables and meat from the fridge. Reya was simply leaning on the table watching him pick everything. She looked at us. Biting her lower lip, she opened the noodles.

“She’s nervous, better stay beside her. Lock the door and join us Tao” I went towards the kitchen.

“Hyung, pass me the vegetables, I’ll cut it.” Standing in front of her, I started cutting them.

He seemed to keep a close eye on us although he didn’t come closer. I noticed it, so did she.

 

Tao POV

 

He is obviously crazy about her. How will he marry someone else? I know his mother is really hard to convince, so is Jaejoong. He knows his mother more than any of us, and yet he is trying to pursue mei. So he must be ready to go against her right? Look at him, his grip on the knife is tightening because ge is brushing her hair from her face. Why is she trying to get away from him when she knows that he likes her? Why did these two kiss when she obviously has feelings for Jaejoong? Reya has never made things complicated. Suddenly she believes what Jessica tells her about the wedding. Ok, his mom will not accept her, after what happened. Mei did the right thing. I’m starting to hate that old woman. Why didn’t Kris and Reya just fall in love with each other? None of this would have happened.

Walking towards the eldest man who finished his job and was staring at the other two, I stood beside him.

“Hyung, are you serious about her?” I whispered.

He nodded. “I love her Tao. She’s making me feel things that I have never felt in any of my previous relationships.”

“I thought you never had any”

He smiled. “They didn’t last long. Even my friends don’t know some.”

“But they know about Reya?”

“Yes. I was apparently really obvious. Min found it before I realised it.” He let out a laugh.

“What the hell are you two doing there? What’s with the reaction Tao?” Ray asked.

“Guy stuff.” She looked at Kris. “Kris is not into those stuff. He’s a robot.” He glared at me and Jaejoong laughed at my comment.

Looking at Kris, she seconded “That’s true.”

“You’re the same bǎobèi.” He hit her head with the spoon. “Now boil the noodles. Hyung, please pass me the meat.”

Watching them cook he spoke,

“I need to know what her real feelings are Tao. Then I’ll let everyone know how I feel about her. She’s attracted to me. I know that. Yet, she tries to get away from me. Whenever she’s with me, I feel ecstatic. Even worse, I want her more when she tries to move away.” He sighed.

“I can’t seem to survive without seeing her Tao. You have no idea how I suffered when she didn’t come home that day. I want to apologize to her badly. I made her cry.” Looking at me “Tao, I didn’t know about my mom’s plan until later. I know I should have stopped my mother, but I didn’t.”

He looked to the floor. I held his shoulder, making him look at me

“Kris is not in love with her yet hyung. But both are unpredictable, especially mei. She has never been in love before, so none of us can guess what she’ll do. So good luck”

“Thanks Tao. Thank you for understanding.”

We joined the other two who were ready with the food.

 


A/N: Tao is shipping Jae and Ray?????

To my newest subscriber and upvoter wsya2minho. Thank you!!!!!!

I've nearly finished writing the story. Hopefully you guys will support me until the end!!!!!

For those who haven't, do try reading my new story :)

Over and Out

19 Oct 2015