Chapter 63

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

Reya POV

 

What the hell is she doing here? I was putting my shirt on when the bell rang. Guess who? That brat. Not the person I wanted to talk to in the morning, or in any time of the day. Opening the door, I gave her the fakest possible smile to her

“Moring Jessica. Yunho oppa’s house is downstairs.”

“I wanted to visit your home, since I visited the others”

“That’s so considerate of you.” I stood in the same place, leaning on the wall, my hand stretched holding the door. Can’t smile any longer. “Seriously, you needn’t. You don’t know me. No need for such formalities.”

“Come on Reya, we’re friends. Let me in”

“Since when?” The bloody woman didn’t move. She’s not giving up.

Sighing, I let her in.

Looking around, she commented “Not bad. Not bad at all.”

“Since when did you change professions from modelling to home inspection?” Lady, get out of my house!

“This witty talk of yours should stop if you want to get into Oppa’s mother’s good side.”

“Really? I thought you took that side long time ago…” I smirked

“Well, yeah.. I just want to give you a chance. You know…”

“Really? Wow. I’m totally grateful.” I rolled my eyes and pulled a chair, sitting in front of her.

“Reya-ssi, you may have oppa under your skin. But his mother is the one who has the iron hold in his life.”

“And you have her in your hold. Is that what you’re trying to say?”

“You are an intelligent girl. I’m impressed.”

Pulling the chair closer to her, I rubbed my hands together

“Let me get this straight Jessica. I don’t give a darn about his mother. She may have an iron hold on him, but he is old enough to make his own decisions. I believe he’ll choose what is best for him. You may have his mother, but I have his heart. He loves me. It was his decision to pursue me. You think he wouldn’t have thought about his mom?”

She turned to stone. I smirked.

“You prefer juice?”

“I’m sorry?”

“Well, you’re a guest. I can’t let you go until I’ve offered you something.” I smiled.

“Y-yeah. Juice is fine. Thanks”

I opened the fridge and pulled out the bottle. I poured two glasses and brought it to her. Returning a scared smile she accepted my drink.

“But I have to thank you Jessica.”

“F-for what?” She nearly spat her drink.

“Until now I didn’t realise how much he meant to me. But from the minute you tried to threaten me. I’ve decided. If I live my life, it’ll be with Kim Jaejoong.”

She was flabbergasted. He grip on the glass loosened. Thanks to my reflexes I caught it before it fell on to the ground.

“So, since our lovely conversation is done. Are you going to make a move?”

Fixing her skirt, she headed to the door. I opened it for her.

“Have a nice day Jessica.” And I shut it.

 

Jessica POV

 

Nathan is her brother! Here I was thinking he’ll split them up. But what on earth just happened? She’s scarier than I expected her to be. She is the female Kris. No wonder they are close. What did I just do now? I just made her hold on to him more. I messed it up. Crap! I need a break from this.

“Unni, can you please cancel my practice today. I am not feeling well. Yes. Please let them know. I’ll will be there for the final try out. Thank you.”

She is not what I expected her to be.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Coming downstairs after having a wash I saw Jessica come out of Reya’s home. I overheard her cancelling her practice tonight. Ruffling her hair she got in to the elevator. Typing in her code I got in to see Reya sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. Her head was resting on her arms, hair completely covering her face. Sitting in front of her, I brushed away her hair from her face.

“Jagiya, you ok?”

“She. Your mom won’t accept me right?” What has Jessica told her?

I pulled her to a hug. “Ray, don’t worry about omma. I’ll convince her. Just don’t keep what that brat told you in your mind.”

I held her face and looked into her eyes. “I love you. Only you. If I live my life, it’ll be with you.”

“You know what? Let’s go now. Meet my parents. I’ll introduce you to them as my girlfriend.”

“W-what?”

Pulling her to her room, I opened her wardrobe to take her green dress that her brother Ryan gave her.

“Wear this. You're going to meet you in laws tonight.”

 


Later in the evening....

 

I turned the ignition off. Turning to Reya, I saw her biting her lip.

“Hey, don’t worry. I’ll be there with you.”

“I look ok right?”

“More that ok jagiya. You look beautiful. Now come here.” She leaned to me. I kissed her forehead. “Ready?” She nodded, smiling.

Getting out of my car we interlaced our fingers and headed to the door. Yunho was at the entrance.

“Our Reya is very beautiful.” He cooed.

“Shut up oppa.” She hit his arm.

“Yunho-ah, all are there?”

“Yep. Let’s do this. Jaejoong hyung fighting!” He cheered for me.

I opened the door to appa’s study letting Reya go in first. All turned to see us. My eyes met appa who nodded assuring.

“Jaejoong-ah, what is she doing here?” Omma frowned.

“I’m here to introduce you my girlfriend.” I wrapped my arm around Reya’s waist.

“Jaejoong-ah, then what about-”

“Omma, hyung is in love with her. Jessica knows it too.” Yunho stepped forward.

Yunho’s mother turned to Jessica, who was biting her lip, fidgeting in her seat.

“You told me that he liked you. That he wanted to marry you.”

“She wanted to marry him even when he told her that he loves Reya.” Yunho cut Jessica off.

“Aunty, so please send Jessica back to Japan.” Changmin added.

Reya tugged onto my shirt’s sleeve. I pulled her closer, pecking her cheek.

“How can you just introduce her as your girlfriend when we didn’t give you our consent?”

“I did.” Appa startled omma.

“What?”

“Who do you think called Mrs. Jung to visit us today?” He smirked crossing his arms on his chest.

“Yeobo, how could you?”

“Mrs. Jung, Jaejoong and Reya love each other, so I wanted him to introduce her to us. Did I do anything wrong?”

“Your dad is awesome.” Reya leaned to me whispering.

“I know.”

“Why aren’t you like that?”

“One more word I’ll carry you to my room, then you won’t be my girlfriend but the mother of my child.”

“You realise that we can hear what you talk?” Yunho nudged me.

“Hyung, please get married and then make her pregnant. We have to uphold our family name.” Junsu sighed.

“Like I’ll let him get into my pants that easily.” I nudged this girl’s head.

We stopped mumbling listening to Yunho’s mother speak

“No oppa, what you did is right. Plus I’ve heard a lot about Reya-ssi from Yunho. I like her.”

“Aunty, how can you say that?” I smirked at Jessica

“What?! He loves her. I’m giving my blessings to them. You shut up and find a man on your own. I’m sick and tired putting up with your actions. Either you find one or stay single for ever.”

“Oppa, I love your omma.” Reya nudged Yunho.

I couldn’t help but look at omma who was really silent. Everyone gave their consent except for her.

“Omma” I went to her holding Reya by me. “I love her omma. Only her. So please stop being adamant and give us your blessings.”

She glared at me then at Reya.

“Aunty, please stop this madness”

“Just shut up Jung Jessica. There is a limit to how much I can put up with you.” I turned to her letting Reya free from my grasp. “I might have wanted to have someone like you when I was young but that was the past. You mean nothing to me, especially with such behaviour. Just get out of my sight.”

“Oppa”

“I love Reya and I intend to marry her. You can never stop that.”

 


A/N: About time you did this Jaejoong.....

 

28 Dec 2015