Chapter 64

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in brown are spoken in English

 

Reya POV

 

About time this spineless boyfriend of mine manned up. This was just the start. The next week he booked two tickets home without my knowledge. Dragging me to the airport he gave me the tickets.

“We’re going home?”

“My parents are ready to get us married. Now I need to woo your parents.”

After a twelve-hour flight, and an hour’s ride we reached home. Holding his hand I rang the bell. Ryan opened the door. He smiled pulling me to a bone crushing hug.

Baby girl. You’re back.Letting me go he turned to JaejoongReady to meet your in laws?

My heart beat nearly deafened me.

Getting in, I met mom and dad sitting in the hall. Dad’s gaze immediately fell on our entwined fingers.

So, you’re Kim Jaejoong.

Yes uncle and I’m-

In love with my daughter. So, I’ve heard

Reya, what madness is this?

Why did you force me to go to Korea with him?

“So you fall in love with him?

Can’t I?

Once I get my son, my daughter goes nutsMom sighed

Aunty, it was I who pursued her.Jaejoong let go of me and walked to mom.

 

My days as an independent girl stopped the day Jaejoong convinced mom and dad. I moved into his penthouse, while Tao moved into my apartment. I was introduced to the board members, his mother started her etiquette lectures every now and then. Jessica took the next flight to Japan and disappeared out of our lives. Every Sunday, the five friends, Tao and spend the day together. Kris visits us every now and then.

 

As days past, Jaejoong became part of my life. I wake up to be kissed a good morning. Every other day I cook breakfast, the other days he does. After eating together, he drops me to work. We eat lunch together at their regular restaurant with the boys, Tao included. Usually the evening is spent with us watching a movie. Whenever I have to work late, he texts me every hour sending me selfies, asking at what time I will be home. Though it is annoying at times, I shrug the feeling away. Jaejoong wants me home and I want to be with him.

 

Three days before the contract ends…..

 

The morning light stirred me awake. I reached to the other side of the bed, but frowned that it was empty. Opening my eyes, I was shocked to see him missing for he usually kisses me a good morning and then leaves the bed. Wrapping myself with the blanket, I stood up. Every part of my ached This man is a freak. My freak. I completely regret giving myself to him on his birthday.

Finding my clothes, I wore them. Seeing his t-shirt on the floor, I carried it with me. Carefully stretching myself I searched for him around the place.

“Oppa, where are you?” No, not a reply

 

I headed to the bathroom – It was empty

The hall – no sign of a human besides me

The guest room – nada

The balcony – I saw a sparrow…. Not the living creature I was searching for

 

The final option was the kitchen. Heading to the said place I saw the fridge door open. Walking to it I sighed in defeat. This idiotic man was missing.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong!” I was losing patience.

I turned to meet my shirtless boyfriend, showing off his six pack, plastering that y smirk on his drop dead gorgeous face of his.

“So, I was thinking jagiya. Since you have to leave and I don’t want any American er make a move on you”

“You’re going to tie me up and lock me here?” I leaned on the door frame of the kitchen.

“Though that thought did cross my mind, I thought of something more, you know, more binding”

“More binding than a rope? Super glue then?”

“Stronger than glue.” He stood right in front of me, later pressing his lips on mine. Good morning Reya! Finally!

 

 

 

I frowned while kissing him back when I felt him hold my hand.

Why does it feel like a ring?

 

 

 

“Can Miss. Reya Victoria Carter be Mrs. Kim Jaejoong as soon as possible?”

 

 

 


A/N:

AND WE ARE DONE!!!!!!

*drum rolls*

Throws drums aways to run and jump on to the bed to cry buckets

 

I will be uploading the epilogue soon.....

I'm going to miss them.......

And you guys....

ESPECIALLY ALL OF YOU

 

For those who like the madness I write, I have three ongoing stories

1. My Friend's Death Wish - Jaejoong x OC x Yixing

2. Operation: Getting Over You - Changmin x OC

3. Finally Found You - Jaejoong x OC x Changmin

I love TVXQ and JYJ and I love writing about them

 

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH