Chapter 16

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Reya POV

 

That kiss felt so familiar. The way he moved his lips, his warmth, everything seemed so known. But there is no way I have kissed him before. It took all my self-control to not kiss him back. But the familiarity of it is killing me. I even blurted out that it was enjoyable! What is happening to me?

Three days past and I’m still thinking about the kiss. When on earth did I kiss him before? I had to clear my head to think. So I called Kris and Tao to play basketball in the evening. I know it’s a Friday night and they’ll want to have fun, but they immediately agreed. Thank god! I got off work, went home and changed into a t-shirt, and a three quarters.

Arrived at the indoor basketball court that the guys told me at 6 pm. It was empty. Rechecking the address to make sure I’m at the correct place, I headed inside to see the two towers warming up. Darn they are hot! Ahh my hormones! Need to get a guy soon or else I might go nuts!

“Did you guys book the place in advance?”

“Yep, for the whole night!” an already sweaty Tao replied.

“Should have waited for me to warm up together!” I whined.

“Stop whining and do the drill!!” Kris commanded in his deep voice

“Yes sir!” I saluted, and started warming up while they were shooting hoops.

 

Two hours passed. We were in the midst of a very heated game. Tao and I versus Kris. It was a tie 31-31. Sweat pouring, I removed my t-shirt and played with my sports-bra .You better have not thought anything erted!!! While those two removed theirs too. We’ve known each other for four years, so I was used to them shirtless although it still affects me a little. Lucky eyes of mine!!!!

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“TGIF!!!” Changmin yelled crashing on my couch.

All are now in my apartment deciding what to do for the night. Ray disappeared and I didn’t call her. She needs her personal space. But these days, she’s been thinking a lot and acts all normal whenever we are around her. I wonder what’s going in her head..

“How about we invite Tao and Kris to the club too?” Yoochun proposed.

“Then who will Ray have to spend with?” Junsu asked Yoochun.

“Let her join us too. We had fun last week, didn’t we?” Yoochun replied.

“Hell freaking No!” Junsu screamed, looking at me.

“Speaking of them, do you thing Kris and Ray are dating?” Yunho questioned. I tensed.

“They actually look really good together. It’s like watching a Hollywood couple whenever they talk in English.” Yoochun added. I didn’t like where this conversation is going.

“Whatcha thinking hyung? Do you think they’ll end up together?” Changmin asked me. I glared at him. Oh how I wish to kill him and bury him in our new construction site!

“Well, that’s their personal thing. Now what’ll we do?” Junsu said. Their personal? It involves me too! She’s confusing me enough. Until I figure out my feelings, she’s not dating everyone. PERIOD!

“How about some basketball?” Yunho asked checking his phone.

All of us agreed. It was a long time since we played together.

 


 

“How did you know this place is empty at this time?” I asked Yunho once we entered the indoor court.

“Who says it’s empty?” Yunho smirked.

“OH MY GOD! Bless my eyes! She’s hot!” Yoochun cried looking towards the court. Changmin who followed to his position also turned to stone. I saw Min gulp loudly. To get a proper look I moved forward to see Tao shirtless. Where’s the she? Kris’ back was facing us and he seemed to be blocking the way of someone.

“A little longer, you’ll be travelling the ball honey. I’ll win the match!” I heard Kris say.

“In your dreams ge!” Tao screamed making Kris turn to his left trying to block Tao, letting Reya run towards the basket.

“Good lord! it’s Reya!” Yunho exclaiming in shock seeing her, wearing a sports-bra, easily passed the ball to Tao who made the basket. I frowned, totally unimpressed by her clothing. She still had her right elbow bandaged, but it didn’t seem to affect her.

“In your face Wu Yi Fan!! We win!!!!!” She yelled sharing a hi-five with a Tao.

Kris seeing us, waved at us and called us towards them.  Tao saw us next and immediately pulled Reya away. Coming down to the court, my eyes followed her. Tao gave her a top to wear. Wearing it she turned towards us, immediately smiling and running towards us.

“Girl, you’re hot!” Yoochun said winking at her and earning a smack on the head from me.

“I thought you’re only into s-line figures?” She questioned, leaning her weight towards one leg. She looked really attractive right now. Her sweat flowing into her t-shirt made my mind go nuts.

“Well, it seems I’m into the curvy type too.”

“I won’t let mei hangout with flirts”. Tao replied back hugging her. Well said Tao. Yoochun pouted.

“So who’s up for a match?” Kris asked, still shirtless.

“Bring it on loser!” Ray replied. Kris glared at her and she smirked in return.

 

So Kris, Yoochun, Junsu and I were in one team.

“Hyung, keep an eye on Ray. She has a lot of tricks up her sleeve.” Kris said.

“With pleasure. I’ll be right at her” I replied. Perfect job. And the game started.

 

45 minutes past. This girl really has some good tricks, stealing the ball from us whenever possible. Tao and Changmin had to simply clear the basket. Yunho was helping her very well, making it an interesting match.  Our close proximity and her outfit didn’t help me concentrate on the game, especially when she tries to grab the ball from me.

We all got sweaty and removed our shirts off, except for Yoochun. 

“I’m one lucky girl!” Ray said earning a smack from Kris.

“Are you always this forward?” Yunho asked completely amused by this girl.

“Yep. That’s what we love most about her.” Tao said. I’m starting to love that about her too.

 

We were done a little past midnight. She fell flat on the court tired. I sat down right next to her after covering her unnecessary exposed skin with her t-shirt. She smiled. Smiling in return, I laid down right next to her, waiting for Tao and Kris to bring us some drinks after which we headed back home.

 

It’s confirmed. I don’t think it’s just a crush. I’m falling in love with her.

 


A/N: Ray, what have you done? Thinking to clear your mind, you just made Jae realise his true feelings for you!!!

HAHA! 

Next chapter, the pain in the Jae's mom will come!!!!

Wait for it guys!!!

01 Sept 2015