Chapter 53

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS! Font in brown is spoken in English

 

Author POV

 

In front of Mrs. Kim lay photos of her only son grabbing a girl, Reya to be precise, and landing his lips on hers in broad daylight. Her nail on her index finger is completely bitten and yet she continues her action. Mr. Kim, after an enjoyable wash arrived at the scene. His eyes followed his wife’s gaze, landing on the pictures. A smile formed in the corner of his lips, happy that his son has finally confessed his feelings. What disturbed him is his wife’s intense stare, which means that she is up to something to split the new couple.

“She’s not rich.” She mumbled

“She’s a network security engineer. I’m sure she earns more that any woman you know.” He replied, snapping his wife’s thoughts. She looked at him.

“She isn’t Korean”

“So what? As long as she isn’t a criminal, I don’t mind.”

“How am I to introduce her to my friends who have models as their daughters-in-laws?”

“Believe me, she would never want that to happen. And she has an attractive body too.”

“What did you just say? She’s old enough to be your daughter!”

“Daughter-in-law. Jaejoong will never threat her as his sister, not after grabbing on to her and kissing her like this.” He took the pictures and looked at each. She frowned. “Wonder where he learnt to kiss like that?” He mumbled.

“Act like his father will you? And stop looking at your son kiss a girl!” She grabbed the photos from his hand.

“You know what this means right?” He asked his wife

“Yeah, he might get her pregnant very soon.” Her reply shocked the man.

“Seems like someone is getting excited to see their grandchild…”

“Stop joking. I’m worried about Jaejoong’s marriage. What if Yunho’s mother sees this?”

“Well didn’t I tell you that if Jaejoong confesses, the engagement is in his hands? So, as of now, we have no say in who he’ll marry. But my money’s on young Miss. Reya”

“Come on! You think he’s that serious about her?”

“Stop being stubborn, can’t you see how head over heels he is over this girl?”

“I won’t accept her to this family. She is not right for him. He deserves someone more compatible, classier.”

“He deserves someone who will cherish him forever, not some doll who will look good beside him. Believe me yeobo, these two look really compatible. They are meant for each other.”

 

Unknown to them, Jessica was listening to the whole conversation.

 

Jessica POV

 

Uncle likes Reya. He actually is considering her as his daughter-in-law. UNBELIEVABLE! So where am I now? So that one month she told me was because of uncle. He knew that oppa would confess! It seems like aunty is changing too. This is bad. I can’t let this happen. He was there when I need him, always making sure to keep me smiling, buying whatever I want without fail. I’ve always wanted someone who’ll do anything for me. The elders shouldn’t have kept on telling me that Jaejoong oppa is mine. I wouldn’t have such intentions. How can he fall in love this fast with some random girl he met? Why didn’t I notice him when I had the chance? Well, it’s never too late. I have to take things into my hands. The more I wait, the more I lose him. Even if oppa never loves me back I don’t care. I need to be his wife. Even if I sound like an obsessive b*tch, I don’t care.

 

2 hours later

 

How come this girl has no dirt about her? I mean, no past relationships, just a first class student working in an IT company! Come on! This is frustrating! She was in America for god’s sake! No one night stands? Did I just waste money to get her profile for no reason?! Is Kris a robot? How come he didn’t fall for her?! Are they that platonic?! Come on!

Wait a minute..

She’s a dancer. I’m sure someone has fallen in love with her watching her dance. Where can I find him? Unless he follows her to Korea, I have no way of splitting them.

 

Author POV

 

Landing in Seoul in the 14h00 flight, a tall, European looking male with black hair and slight tan skin leaves the airport with his colleagues.

Nathan!His manager called him.The first practice is in two days. Here’s your new SIM, use this instead of your existing one

Come on James, there’s this thing call roaming that can be used now. You know?

Stop being a tease and listen to me.

Smiling at his manager, Nathan walked to the entrance of the airport to the vehicle that was waiting for them.

 

In the hotel room…..

 

Oh Nate, Tyler told that she’s in Seoul too. About time you meet her bro. I know you miss her. Go talk to her.

Looking at the city through the glass windows he nodded

Yes. I will find her. She doesn’t need to depend on anyone anymore. I’ll be there for her.

I’ll find where she lives then.

No James, I’ll find her on my own. We’re here for a couple of weeks. That is enough time.