Chapter 26

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Reya POV

 

Aileen Jie decided to spend the next week or two with us in Korea. So she stayed at my place. It’s been one week now since I realised my crush. Whenever Jaejoong sits next to me in the rooftop I tense, there’s this sudden rush inside me.  But now it’s reduced or I might have got used to it. Whatever the reason I didn’t mind. I love the way I live. I don’t want sudden feelings disturbing my life.

He’s been dropping me to work and has started to pick me up from work too. I still hold my breath to avoid breathing his scent that I have really come to like a lot, when he helps me with the seatbelt, which I totally can do it on my own. Since when did putting the seat belt take so long? And he comes so close that I keep on staring at his neck, then his partially seen collar bone, finally picturing his tattoo on his chest. I’m going crazy. Conclusion: Having a crush . Get over it soon!

Aileen’s teasing has crossed the limit, so I consulted with my partner in crime, Mr. Shim and we came up with something. I decided on telling Jaejoong about it first (don’t ask why, beats the hell outta me too). One evening I texted Jaejoong asking whether he’s free. He immediately replied and I sneaked out of my room and ran to the fifth floor. The door was opened. I went in and closed it immediately.

“OppaWeHaveToPrankJieTonight.” I was nearly out of breath running to his room.

“Hah?”

“We have to prank Jie tonight. She’s teasing me a lot.” I pouted. “Please please please” He froze. That’s when I realised what I was doing.

Crap, not good. I suddenly felt something weird happening to me. It just got worse when he looked at me. I immediately pulled my hands away although I really didn’t want to and I felt a tad bit better and sad. What’s this new feeling?

 

Jaejoong POV

 

She held my hands. I froze. This is the first time I held her hands. A sudden wave of emotions flowed. Hug her? Kiss her? Pull her closer? I wasn’t sure. I simply kept on looking at her hold my hands and then I looked at her. She seemed to be confused and then realised her doing. I didn’t notice her pull away until the doorbell rang. She opened, revealing Changmin.

“So is hyung in?” He asked. She looked at me expectedly biting her lower lip.

Oh don’t do that! I gulped nodding a yes but focusing on her just bitten lip the whole time.

“Reya-ah, I think I know the perfect person for this…. But isn’t it too much for just pulling you into the bidding?” Changmin asked.

“She shouldn’t have done it right? I ruined Kris! That’s not fair. Not only that, she’s teasing me a lot. No matter how much I strike back she continues. It’s really annoying.”

“So you’re doing it for Kris? He provoked you! You spoke back!” I asked, my voice rose due to the sudden anger.

“Hyung! Control yourself! You don’t know what kind of mouth noona has! I was there when she was teasing her!” He walked towards her and made her look at him,

“Don’t listen to him. He’s old and single. The guy has to let his anger somewhere. Oppa will help you. Come to me.” He told her, hugging her tight. Oh you just did not touch my girl!

“NO! I’ll help you” I screamed yanking her away from him. She crashed onto me. I turned her to face me

“Firstly, I’m not old. I’m just 29.”  I cleared that out. 29 isn’t old right?

“Secondly, you are responsible if something happens to my spine.”

“You realise that you’re acting like an old man now right?” She asked. Changmin started to laugh. God help me! Why did I fall for this girl?

 


A couple of hours later, past midnight... 

 

“Think he’s completely sleep now?” Junsu asked.

“This girl is crazy. And you didn’t stop her hyung?” Yoochun asked me.

“How can I when this maknae was playing along with her?” I replied smacking Min’s head.

“You were just jealous that she was hugging me back.” Min countered putting his tongue out.

We’re sitting in front of Yunho’s apartment waiting until he’s sound asleep.

“Ok. He’ll be asleep now.” Junsu said checking his watch.

I typed his code and we crept inside towards his room.

“This guy is heavy. How come he dances like that with this weight?” Yoochun mumbled.

We were carrying him to the elevator carefully, making sure he’s still asleep.

The elevator opened, revealing Reya, wearing glasses and her hair tied into a messy bun. Admiring her I almost forgot to hold the sleeping beauty. (Please note: almost). Yunho stirred for the sudden change. Crap! The other four glared at me standing still. Later muttering something nearly kissing Yoochun. Reya was at the door controlling their laughter seeing Yoochun’s reaction to the situation.

We placed him right next to Aileen and decided to stay at Junsu’s to not miss the fun in the morning.

“Why must all of you carry him? I thought you guys were strong. You work out right?” Ray asked as we were getting ready to sleep on the hall.

“Shut it Ray. We had to make sure he still feels like he’s on the bed. You should thank us, not tease us.” Yoochun replied, still affected by the almost kiss.

“Regretting not getting kissed ha?” She teased.

“You better run now before I kill you girl” Yoochun chased her around Junsu’s apartment.

 

The next morning

 

“Wake up now. It’ll start soon!” Changmin yelled.

This was the first time all of us pulled a prank. So we rushed in to see it.

And there they were, Yunho hugging Aileen tightly like he does with the pillow. She was still asleep. This girl, losing her patience spilled some ice water on Aileen’s forehead. She started to wake up. Min immediately the camera that was placed facing the bed.

“The hell!” She exclaimed seeing the position she’s in.

She started to push him away, but he held her tighter each time. Reya was leaning against the entrance to the room, trying to act like she’s shocked at the situation.

“Ray what the hell! Help me out!”

“Ew no. I don’t want to come close to the bed. Don’t know what you two did there.” She shook her head sideways.

“Noona, what is happening? How can you do this when there’s a young girl living with you?” Changmin asked acting disappointed. We were standing not far away.

“These two are good actors.” Yoochun commented.

Yunho started to loosen his grip on the girl waking up, but to pull her closer than before, now nuzzling his nose on her neck.

“What the f-” Aileen swore. And that woke up Yunho.

We couldn’t wait any longer. We went into the room.

He immediately jumped out of the bed. “What are you doing here?” He yelled at her.

“What the hell are you doing in my room you ?” She countered. Ray started to shake controlling her laughter. I immediately held her shoulders to stop it and pulled her against me.

“Hyung, I never thought you had a thing for noona.” Changmin stated grinning mischievously.

“WHAT NO! I I I I don’t know…” He stuttered.

“Wait a minute…You’re blushing.” Reya said not realising how close we’re now. I was about to place my hand around her waist when Yunho pushed us away and ran to his room. Darn you Yunho! I was so close!

SILENCE

Aileen was getting up from the room. “Wait a minute, how did he get in past the security code?”

“Jie, I came late. Might have not locked it properly. I’m sorry.” Reya pouted. Nice save Ray!

SILENCE AGAIN

“So that’s why you chose Yunho?” I asked Min, who nodded.

“What did you just say Jaejoong?” Aileen asked. Crap! My loose mouth.

“You pranked me!” She yelled pointing at Reya.

“And you idiots were in this together. You’re so dead!” And she immediately jumped at Changmin and head locked him.

“Run for your life!” Junsu yelled. I pulled Reya with me, leaving Min suffer her wrath.


A/N: Just a filler chapter.. I felt sad for Yunho so I wrote this

Do wait for the next chapter for some Jae - Fan competition!!!!!!!!!

10 Sept 2015